Start and Fin.

Day by Day

Light slipping from the drapes of the navy blue curtains is the first thing you saw upon opening your eyes, squinting in the corner of the room where the clock is hanging until your eyes were adjusted you saw it’s already half past in the eight in the morning. Another yawn escaped from your mouth you counted in your mind for how many hours you’ve slept last night yet it’s not enough. Movements from your right side awaken your soul this time; you uncover the comforter covering the form of the cause of it. Snuggling to your side while hugging your favorite pillow and curled like a baby and sleeping soundly.

A cheeky smiles form in your face while watching your cute boyfriend in a deep sleep. You can hear his light snores and the light movement of his body. Although he’s way earlier asleep than you last night and you knew that is very rare to him to complete his sleep and sleep a lot because of his status and his beloved job. And you understand it and you are not wicked to not give it to him. Carefully you remove the comforter from your body and tiptoeing heading to the bathroom afraid to create any noises that can disturb that can awake him. After you are done tidying yourself you started to pick the small trash you forgot to throw last night and returning the things from its place that was scattered in the sala. Using the dyson vacuum that You and Baek personal favorite cleaning tool. You began to clean the entire apartment. There is no much to clean because you’ve already done it last weekend. You’ve just finished cooking while turning off the stove and covering the pot where is the kimchi stew placed suddenly a pair of hands s to your waist that slightly shocked you but you recovered it immediately upon hearing his little laugh and remembering he is Baekhyun.

“Did I scare you? told you I’m so good at sneaking.” You rolled your eyes upon hearing his still groggy voice.

You tilted your head when he insisted placing his head in the crook of your neck his breath fanning to your right cheek.

“You’re still sleepy, why don’t you go back to our room hmm?”

He shakes his head. “I’m not, what did you cook?”

“Guess it.”

He hums while thinking and you can hear there is hint of playfulness.

“my favorite!?”  you felt him tiptoed in your back and you can see him craning his neck in your front where is the stove is. You heard his exaggerating amusement and then you felt something smooch to your right cheeks. And he was gone to your back and you hear him laughing and  his loud running steps directing where the room is. And based the tone of his laugh like an annoying kid you knew what he have done that annoyed you sometimes.

“You haven’t brush your teeth!”

This kind of day is you always hope to come and you wished if possible become everyday but you knew it’s impossible. You both have career that are needed to fulfill. And you are thankful enough despite the schedules of him last few months he have free day/s coming along the way. After eating breakfast you both cleaned the table and wash the plates side by side. And of course it does not done in a few minutes that turn into hour even it is just few plates and utensils knowing his playful antics. A minute of silence after you give him some words to stop being naughty you are concentrating washing the pot you side eyed him and you saw his pouting lips while wiping  the plates to dry in a harsh manner.

“You might break it that’s my favorite plate.”

“O-kay!”

 

You both get back to your chores. Being you and because of his charms you can’t stand him sulking like a child. And you remember his favorite activity and he always wanted to do with you. you cleared your throat and faced him.

“After we clean this take a bath-

 

You immediately got his full attention to you. And his light up upon hearing you said.

“Together?!”

“W-What, no! I mean not right now. After that we’ll play Pubg and no matter how long it takes us, is it okay to you?”

Your cheeks are burning and his slight disappointed face recovers when you finished what your current plan for this day.

“YES! That’s fine, very! Fine but-

You let a sigh and you are anticipating he’s going to say next.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Promise me first we’ll do it later.” You are clueless and wondering yet you agreed to him and how can you declines him? With his cute and hopeful face.

“Good!” he advanced to you and moves his face to your mouth. And you already know he is in him naughty state again. After hearing his request that he thought your plan earlier made you cough twice and you immediately go back cleaning the sink.

“Don’t be shy Y/N it’s not like it’s our first time.”

 

“Whatever! I’ll go first!” being shy and embarrass at front of him that you can’t stand anymore that’s why you jolted out in the kitchen to go to the bathroom and the loud voice of him cackling and laughing filling the whole apartment.