intro

Witch Academy/kwonchaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling asleep in the corner of the school library wasn't the best idea for Eunbi. She's suffering from a torture called cramps and instead of going to the infirmary she went straight to the library. Her favorite spot is the farthest corner which most of the students rarely visit. It was quiet and peaceful plus the bonus of unlimited books, it was heaven. It was her comfortable space and for a minute or two she fell asleep.

She woke up feeling a lot better not aware of the time that it was almost past 10 o'clock at night and most of the lights are off leaving a few open. Well at least it didn't look like a haunted place. Yet still she panicked and rushed to the doors and through the hallways and to the entrance door hoping it was open. But luck was not on her side at this time, the door was shut locked from the outside.

"oh for the love of God this is not happening to me!"

She tried to push and pull the door but it was useless and a stupid move to do knowing it was lock.

"Huh nice job Eunbi very helpful."

Eunbi jump from the sudden sound from her bag-pack. She rummage on her bag picking up her phone. 23 missed calls from her dad and a million text messages, she didn't bother opening one and texted her that they work on some lame project and ended up having a sleep over on her friend's house. Although he won't let her. Getting out of the school is her top most priority for now.

"How am I supposed to get my out of this!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter