What’s mine

She’s mine
 

Lisa!” A voice yelled from the next room, it was Rosé. “Get up! It’s morning!” She called. 

“Never!” Lisa called back “it’s way to early!” 

“Shhhh!” Jisoo yelled then threw a pillow at the door just as Rosé walked in. 

“Hey! Ow.” Rosé scowled at them then picked up the pillow and hit them till they got up. 

“Uuuggghhhhh!” Lisa groaned and rolled out of bed. “Come on Jisoo...get up.”

“Nooooooooo” Jisoo complained as Lisa pulled her out of bed.

“I’ll carry you.” Lisa said 

“.....fine.” 

 

As Lisa walked out of the room Jisoo in her arms half asleep they were greeted by Jennie. 

“Hey.” Jennie said she was on the couch rapped in a black blanket with sunglasses on (why with sunglasses on we don’t know.) 

Lisa plopped Jisoo on the couch next to Jennie and walked and sat at the table watching Rosé making breakfast. Jisoo and Jennie were now asleep on the couch snoring away happily. 

“What you making?” Lisa asked her face resting on her hands. 

“Eggs” Rosé reapplied “want some?” 

Lisa smiled bright “yes!” Rosé laughed then put a plate in front of Lisa and scooped some eggs on her plate “here.” Rosé smiled at Lisa 

“You would make a great wife.” Lisa said with full. 

“Haha yeah...I know.” Rosé walked around the counter and sat down next to Lisa. “Maybe you should marry me then.” Lisa said a little serious. “You could take care of me then...like you always have.” Lisa smiled down at her plate afraid to look at Rosé. 

“Yeah.” Rosé laughed “without me you would probably be ordering in food everyday.” 

“Haha...yeah I would.” Lisa nodded then stuffed all the rest of the eggs into and put her plate in the kitchen and walked away. “Thanks for breakfast Rosé.” She’s said 

Rosé smiled once again and walked over to Jisoo and Jennie. “Maybe...maybe if you asked me Lisa...if you asked me to marry you I would say...yes.” Rosé whispered to herself. 

“Roséééeé! Why you talking!? Shhhh!” Jisoo whined. 

“Jisoo! Your awake!?” Rosé yelled. What if Jisoo heard what she said?! 

“Jisoo turtle rabbit Kim stop taking all the blanket! I need it too!” Jennie moaned and pulled the blanket from Jisoo. “No jenniiiieeee! It’s colddddd!” Jisoo said then snuggled closer to Jennie. 

 

Rosé sighed. They probably didn’t hear her. Good. That was way to close. 

 

                    ***

Jisoo stood in front of Jennie’s door waiting for her to come out so they could go shopping.

“Jennnnnniiiiiieeeeee! You take so lonnnggggg!” Jisoo complained. 

“I’m almost done!” Jennie yelled back. 

“You said that 2 hours ago!” Jisoo pouted. Jennie always took so long to get ready. But she looked so cute when she finished, and that made Jisoo happy. Jisoo loved how cute Jennie was. Even when she wasn’t trying to be cute she was even more adorable. Jisoo smiled to herself. 

“Ok done.” Jennie said as she opened the door. 

Jisoo couldn’t help but giggle. Jennie was dressed in a black dress with her hair tied up with a red ribbon. She was so adorable! 

“What? What’s wrong. Why are you laughing!?” Jennie was the one pouting now. Jisoo always and she didn’t know why. 

“Your....so....” she couldn’t complete the sentence. All she could do was giggle to herself. Jennie was really beautiful and cute. Jisoo loved how cute she was. 

 

Jennie was still pouting while fiddling with her hair. Maybe she had a hair out of place. Was her dress to short? Is the ribbon on wrong? Damn it Jisoo! Why does Jisoo always make her so flustered?! It was so annoying to Jennie. The feeling she got when she was with her. It was like the sun was shining so beautifully but it was shining in her eyes. She felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest. What is this feeling? Why am I so self conscious around her? Jennie though. 

 

Jisoo finally stopped her giggling and looked at Jennie with a serious look on her face. “You look very beautiful.” Jisoo said with a smile. “I’m lucky to have you as my friend Jennie.” 

“I-...thank you Jisoo.” Jennie reapplied suddenly blushing like a tomato. Not again...damn it why does she do this to me? 

 

                                            *** 

Jennie and Jisoo walk hand in hand around the mall laughing and smiling and having fun. They shopped for a while. Jennie bought a pink dress and Jisoo giggled when Jennie tried it one. A few fans came up to them and took some pictures then left. After a while the two of them sat down at a little cafe. 

 

“What are you gonna get Jisoo?” Jennie asked.

“Ummmmmmmm...Oooooo this cake thing looks yummy!” Jisoo exclaimed “I’ll get that.” She smiled at Jennie “I’m not thirsty. What you getting?” 

“Just a iced tea.” Jennie said smiling back at Jisoo. Her eyes are so beautiful. She looks like a angel...her lips look so soft...I wonder if- No! Get those thoughts out of your head! Jennie shook her head. Jisoo raised an eyebrow at her then the waitress walked up to them. 

“What will it be?” She asked sweetly 

“Wow! So beautiful!” Jisoo said looking at the young woman “like a model!” 

Jennie scowled at her. “We will have an iced tea and this cake thing” Jennie said as she pointed at the menu still angry at Jisoo for saying that to a random person and not to her. 

 

When the two of them were done the waitress came back and took there empty plates away. Jennie was still mad at Jisoo but Jisoo didn’t seem to notice anything. She kept complementing the waitress whenever the woman passed by.

“Let’s go Jisoo. It’s getting late.” Jennie said as she stood up. 

“Yes.” Jisoo said standing up. 

They paid then left arm in arm. 

                                                 ***

When they got home it was 11:34 p.m., Rosé and Lisa were asleep on the couch the tv was on. 

“They must have been watching a movie.” Jennie said. 

Lisa and Rosé were snuggled together. 

“Ah! So cute!” Jisoo said then pulled out her phone and took a picture of them. 

“Oh Jisoo! Wha- no... your always taking pictures of them sleeping!” Jennie sighed. “If somebody found your phone and went through your gallery they’d think you are a psycho.” She said laughing a little. 

“Well then they would be right.” Jisoo laughed too. They stood there looking at Lisa and Rosé for a while the they turned and looked at each other smiling psychologically. 

“Are you thinking what I-“ Jennie started 

“Always.” Jisoo said. 

Jennie ran into another room and came back with two markers.

                                                        ***

Rosé woke up yawning loud she looked at the time it was 11:42 a.m.

“What!?” Rosé exclaimed 

“Sssshhhhhhh!” Lisa complained “it’s to early!” 

“It’s not earl-...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Rosé burst out laughing when she saw Lisa’s face “oh m- oh my god! AHAHAHA!” 

“Huh?....what’s so fun- oh my god! AHAHAHA!” Lisa laughed at Rosé “oh my god your face!” 

“My face?! Your face!” Rosé said still laughing 

“What do you??...wait...” Lisa said. They sat there looking at each other blankly for a few moments then suddenly they shot up running to the bathroom tripping over each other pushing and shoving till the got to the bathroom mirror. 

“JISSOOOOOOO! JENNNNNIIIIIIEEEE!” They yelled in sync 

 

Jisoo was in Jennie’s bedroom talking when they heard Lisa and Rosé yell their names, both of them burst out laughing. 

“Oh my god!” Jisoo laughed 

“Yeah! HAHA! I’m so glad we did that!” Jennie said dying of laughter.