final

lovers rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd person pov

 

"Oh and yeon unnie?" The taiwanese had called soyeon before completely closing the night to rest. Soyeon looked back at shuhua. waiting for a response

 

"i'll just buy snacks for me and debby's movie night tom, is that alright?" Shuhua asked softly, Knowing soyeon is tired enough to hear her loud and amusing hyper voice. Soyeon nods then smiled.

"Just take care please? do we need to wait for you?" The question shows that soyeon trust shuhua so much to take care herself, and it made the younger thankful on the trust soyeon has on her.

 

"No need! you can take a rest now unnie, and please do tell yuqi to not call me" Soyeon chuckled at what shuhua said, "Will do!" 

 

The girls just finished promoting TOMBOY at inkigayo then went straight home at their dorms, Neverlands really waited patiently for this anticipated comeback of idle. and it made the girls really overwhelmed at the amount of support and love they received despite of what happened on their truly loved soojin. Everyone is not used on seeing idle incomplete. But of course they are 6 in our hearts.

 

Shuhua has planned on visiting soojin on their new home and decided not to tell soyeon and the other girls, Because of the reason of her unnies not getting enough rest. not wanting to bother her unnies on takingc are of her. Shuhua has learned to how handle herself alone. 

 

Shuhua opened the door and started her little adventure on the seo's new home, Stopping by at a 24 hour convenience store to buy her jinijin's comfort snacks. The taiwanese immediately felt bad for using debby as an excuse. but shurgged it off as she is reminded on what she's originally planned for tonight.

 

"Okayy.... that will be ****" The friendly cashier handed shuhua her bought snacks, Shuhua bowed and gave the person a small smile before exiting the store.

 

Shuhua placed her bought items at the little basket in front of her bike that minnie bought for her on her special day, It's only five minutes away on soojin's house from where she is right now so the taiwanese decided to be quick but also to be careful.

 

-----------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter