my hero (in all situations)

her hero

Eunji was lazing around in her girlfriend's house, watching a rerun of 'Victorious' because she was feeling nostalgic. Chorong was in her room, reading some book she borrowed from the library Eunji presumed.

 

"Eunji!" Just then, a shrill shriek cut across the room, stopping any and all thoughts that were happening in Eunji's head. Dashing across to her girlfriend's room, she stared wide eyed at the clearly distressed girl sitting still at the corner of her bed.

 

"What's wrong, Rong?" She asked, worriedly - doing a once over of the girls body to check for any physical damage - once she made sure her girlfriend didn't have any injuries, she looked back at the girls face, noting that her eyes were at the other side of the room. 

 

Following Chorong's line of sight, Eunji catches sight of a brown spec zooming from side to side. A cockroach. Eunji heaves a sigh of relief and annoyance - she was glad her girlfriend wasn't dying in any way, shape or form, but she was annoyed at her for making her so worried. "Oh my god, it's just a cockroach, I thought you were dying!" Eunji exasperated.

 

"I might as well be, Meung! Please can you get it for me?" Chorong whines, giving Eunji a pleading look, the one she knew Eunji could never say no to. Sighing, the girl walks further into the room. She kisses the scared Chorong before grabbing a tissue from her pocket and walking towards the creature that was making her girlfriend herself.

 

"Eunji...you can just use bug spray" Chorong mutters, absolutely terrified of the idea that Eunji was going to pick up that monstrosity with just a tissue seperating her from touching that godforsaken hell spawn. "Rong, I'm fine." Eunji says, deadpanning to her girlfriend before getting closer to said creature.

 

Wincing at Eunji's first attempt at catching the damn thing, Chorong buried her face in her hands, not daring to look at the utmost graphic scene in front of her. She peeked through her hands, seeing Eunji failing once more to apprehend the creature. 

 

Anger flared through the younger's body, why was this stupid tiny bug so hard to catch? She thought, training her gaze on the brown bug that was desperately running in every direction. Narrowing her eyes, she lunged forwards once more. This time, she was successful in her capture, grabbing onto the disgusting body of the cockroach.

 

Chorong flinched as Eunji raised her hand along with the devil spawn, walking closer to her. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna shove this into your face. I'm merely walking out of your room, darling." Eunji said, promptly doing as said and walking swiftly out of the room and into the bathroom.

 

Chorong hesitantly followed behind, maintaining a safe distance in case Eunji were to drop the thing - so she could sprint away and maybe burn the place to the ground.

 

"Be gone! This is what you get for frightening my girlfriend!" Eunji playfully declared, flushing the tissue along with the cockroach down the toilet. Glancing back to her girlfriend with a grin on her face.

 

Chorong smiled softly at the grin, watching as her girlfriend washed her hands. Hugging the girl from behind, Chorong buried her face in Eunji's neck, illiciting a low chuckle from the girl. 

 

"My hero." Chorong muttered, kissing Eunji's neck softly. Giggling, Eunji turned around to face her, blush adorning her cheeks. "Mmm, does your hero deserve a kiss for saving you?" Eunji said, a small smirk playing on her lips as she saw how flustered Chorong got.

 

Leaning in, Chorong brushed her lips against Eunji's causing a shiver to run down the younger's spine. "Of course." She whispered, softly connecting their lips in a chaste kiss.

 

Pulling away, she stared at the girl in front of her. Finding herself falling into the brown, dusky orbs she had always lost herself in. Planting one more kiss, she then pulled back.

 

Still dazed from the kiss, Eunji stood rooted to her spot, before an eye smile appeared on her face. "Maybe I should catch these villains more often." She remarked, winking at the brunette in front of her.

 

Chorong rolled her eyes

 

Her stupid, dumb hero.

 

 

 

 

 

It's crazy how much work Eunji drowned herself in. One might even call in concerning how many projects Eunji's taken up. But she just calls herself a hard worker. A dedicated hard worker. Although she was more of a workaholic if you asked Chorong.

 

It was currently 8 p.m. and Eunji was still trapped behind a desk, typing away on her computer about a stupid sales pitch that she was supposed to make next week. She had so eagerly wanted to complete it by today, she ignored her dinner time to be able to have a chance at completion by the end of the day.

 

That's when a blaring ringing blasted through the room. Chorong's custom ringtone. Picking up her phone, she answered the call.

 

"Eunji, where are you?"

 

Eunji knew that Chorong knew exactly where she was. It was scary how the older girl could read her so easily.

 

"...work, why?"

 

Oh she knew exactly why.

 

"Eunji, it's 8!"

 

Chorong's voice was a mixture of anger and worry. A sudden shot of guilt coursed through the raven haired girl's body.

 

"I know...I just, I want to get a project done by today!"

 

"Meung. I don't care. I'm coming to get you." 

 

Eunji knew there was no changing her girlfriend's mind on these things. She sighed.

 

"...fine, I'll see you baby"

 

Secretly though, Eunji was grateful.

 

"Mmm, see you honey"

 

Eunji was grateful that Chorong knew how to get Eunji to try and balance her work and her life. She was grateful that Chorong knew when to pull Eunji away - when it became unhealthy. She was grateful that Chorong was there to ground her.

 

"Come on, babe. Let's go." A voice startled her from behind. Sighing, she switched off her computer after saving her work and got up to walk beside her girlfriend.

 

Clasping her hand, Chorong tugged the girl out of the company building and into her car. "Meung, you need to seriously work on your work life balance." Chorong scolded lightly, glancing worriedly at the silent Eunji beside her. "I'm trying..." Eunji mumbled, dejectedly.

 

"I'm proud of you, though." Chorong mumbles, humming softly as a sign of acknowledgement. "You've improved. You visit me more often after work, and you make more time for me and your friends." Chorong says, smiling genuinely to the brooding younger.

 

"Thank you, Rong" Eunji mumbled, planting a soft kiss on Chorong's cheeks, causing the brunette to blush a rosy pink. "You're my hero." She wistfully sighs, pressing one more kiss to the girls cheeks before looking out the window.

 

She feels a wet peck on her cheek, surprised, she turned around to see Chorong smiling gleefully at her (at a stop light of course). "I really am proud." Chorong mumbles, thoughtfully looking at the road ahead.

 

Yeah.

 

Chorong was her hero.

 

Her encouraging, cute hero.