Hurry Up

In The Morning

Not even the thousands of alarms that rung, but the sunlight peeking through the barely opened curtains wake Bora and Handong up, reminding that the new day has come.

 

Comfortable silence fills the air, the two girls remembering what happened the night before both of them ended up sleeping on the same bed, sharing the same sheets and blankets.

 

Kind of odd that neither of the two have talked about anything.

 

"You know what's my favorite sound?" Bora asks out of nowhere. 

 

Handong hums in deep thought. "What is it?"

 

"My name coming from your mouth." The older evidently smirks.

 

The Chinese girl fake gasps. "It's too early for your filthy lips to be saying that!"

 

"Kidding aside, it's when you say 'I love you' to me." Bora reassures while chuckling, her hand searching for Handong's.

 

When the latter feels the older's fingers glide on her hand, her spine begins uncontrollably tingling, and her heart beats inhumanly fast. It should've given her the shivers, but it's warm.

 

"Glad to hear that 'cause all I want to hear are your sweet words and your eardrum-wrecking laugh." A smile unconsciously shows on her face, and Bora does let out a loud laugh.

 

"L-love you D-Dongie." She barely manages to form a whole sentence because of her own "failed engine" laugh, as Handong named it. The younger intertwines their fingers.

 

"I love you too, queen." Despite being hoarse from the wild events they had gone through the night before, the younger attempts to sound like her normal self.

 

They stay in bed for some time, getting their senses back before the two rise and go on with their usual days, almost forgetting that they've got to visit Yubin and Minji at 11 o' clock.

 

"I'm certain that Yubs and the bunny are likely scolding us later if we don't get our asses ready." Bora states, sitting up then staring at a door, probably thinking of the bathroom.

 

"It's 10:30 and we don't have much time to just individually shower, you know..." The Chinese factually replies, already on her feet, picking up the clothes on the floor.

 

"Alright then. But we have to hurry." The older follows Handong to the door of the said bathroom, thankful enough that none of them seem to be thinking of "doing it" in there.