ARF ARF 1

BOW WOW means MARRY ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Disclaimer: This is a story adapted from the Series "You Are My Pet" or "Kimi Wa Petto" but I made some tweaks to it, Hope you like it.!

 

 

"Thank you for making this such a wonderful night, Thank you so much Mameldans, I love you all"

Mashiro said with teary eyes while looking at the crowd who cheers for her. 

 

SAKAMOTO MASHIRO.

A Japanese who happens to be a K-pop soloist, she makes hits after hits, and she is one of the most respectable artists in the industry. But of course, every successful person always has a rival to spice things up. 

 

Meet Lee Yujin, Mashiro's rival in EVERYTHING. They work under the same company, both soloists have been rivals ever since they were trainees. People see them be the best of friends but they're actually not that close in real life. And often creates tension inside the company. Well mostly it was because of Yujin provoking Mashiro, but Mashiro doesn't really care and often ignores Yujin, which in return pisses her off even more. 

 

"Hey, Sakamoto!"

"What do you want Yujin"

"I heard you just got nominated for first place this week at S Countdown, Congratulations"

"Thank You, I guess," said Mashiro with her one eyebrows raised while wearing a confused expression 

"Hope you win, Me, however, I just got nominated for Seoul Music Awards....something you'll never be, I guess," said Yujin with a boastful look, one eyebrow raised, then she turned away with a scoff. 

Mashiro looked at Yujin walking away, she then turned her head to the side and raised her elbows up... "What the hell, is wrong with that girl?" Then she continued to walk towards the elevator, as she is now headed to the parking lot. She is just too tired and gladly wants to go home and sleep. ASAP.

.................................................................................

MEANWHILE AT A NEARBY DANCE STUDIO

 

"Wow, she is so fine"

"Why is our teacher so y, look at how she moves"

"I wonder if she's single?"

"She is, in fact, she turns down every woman and man who wants to date her"

"Why? it's just a waste to have such a beautiful woman to be single"

"I heard she dated a famous actress in Japan before, but they ended up with a bad break up, and the actress stopped acting now"

three women were gossiping about their dance teacher

 

 

"5, 6, 7, 8!"

"AGAIN!"

"2, 2, 3, 4, and 5, 6, 7, 8...and POP!"

"don't forget this part where you go POP!"

Xiaoting was teaching basic cha cha cha movements to her students. 

 

After classes were done. and everyone left, Xiaoting was lying down on the floor of the practice room, head facing the room's ceiling. 

"I can't go on like this anymore"

"I can't keep sleeping in the practice room forever"

"I have to find a house to stay"

*pssssgghhhhhhhhhhggg* it was the sound of the toilet flushing

Someone came out of the bathroom, Xiaoting stood up and looked at the figure, it was one of her students. 

"Unnie, do you need a place to stay? can I offer you something?" 

"Sure, let me hear it"

......................................................................

 

*DING DONG*

Mashiro pressed the doorbell of her house, she normally brings the key, but just this day, she forgot the bring it so she had no choice but to press the doorbell and hope that her sister Yeseo is already inside. 

*DING DONG* She pressed again.

"COMING!!!!" the person inside yelled while wiping her hands on the apron they were wearing. She opened the door.

"YAH! Yeseo, what took you so long to open the door" said Mashiro to her sister Yeseo

"Sorry Unnie, I was cooking dinner so I couldn't open the door right away" said Yeseo while clasping her hands up and bowing non-stop to her unnie.

M: "It's fine Yeseo, what are you cooking, it smells nice" 

YS: "I'm making your favorite gratin unnie"

M: "WOW! My Yeseo is extra sweet today, let me just change into comfortable clothes so we can eat together okay"

YS: "sure unnie"

Mashiro went to her bedroom closet to get some clothes and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and wash her face. When she got out of the shower she saw someone sleeping on the sofa, she went near the figure and slapped its . 

"YAH! YESEO GOTCHA!" she said while grabbing the person's , screaming in happiness, as she was teasing her sister.....or so she thought it was her sister, she dropped on the floor out of surprise when the figure suddenly turned her head towards Mashiro. 

 

It was definitely NOT her sister, Mashiro quickly stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter