The Choice

Wait for Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turned away, because I couldn't bare to see the hurt in her eyes. I never wanted this to happen, and I never expected to be loved by anyone. I never wanted to be good, but I went with it because it was what was expected of me. Coming from a family of superheros, you're expected to be good. So I save people, and catch the bad guys. But it doesn't feel right. It's not for me. I like seeing people hurt, and being in pain. But I must keep up appearences, so I continued to save people. But the worst part of it all is my family is the reason I hate saving people. They are the reason that I don't want to be a hero. They have never cared about me or the things I enjoy. They cared more about the rest of the world, then about their only son. 

No one cared for me. I was alone. 

Until I met her. 

I met her at school. She was a transfer student. She sought me out. She took interest in me, which made me fall in love with her. But like everyone else, Shay doesn't know what I really want out of life is to be a villian. She sees the good in me, but I really wish that she wouldn't. I sighed deeply to myself as the ache in my heart began to grow. It was easy to turn away from her, but her voice was hear not to hear. 

"Please don't go, Hoseok." She begged softly in a weak tone. I could tell that shes crying from the shaky tone of her voice. To get what I want, I have to walk away from her. If not then she will get hurt. It's hard to walk away from the only pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter