final.

FOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino is shocked when he heard it. He didn't know what to do.

 

 

He can't tell in the meeting that he doesn't want that song to be included in the album because their members,especially their boss might notice that something is not right.

 

 

"Kang Seungyoon." Mino called him after their two members left and they're the only one in the room.

 

 

"What?" Seungyoon asked without looking at him.

 

 

"What is that? Why did you made a song like that?" Mino asked calmly, not wanting the younger to think that he's mad.

 

 

"I just think it fits our voices well. Don't worry, they won't know that I wrote it thinking of you, you don't have to participate in writing if you don't want to, it's okay." Seungyoon said, still facing his back to Mino.

 

 

"No, I didn't mean it like that, I will still participate in writing the lyrics. I'm just shocked that you still have the courage to include that in our album." 

 

 

"But yeah, I guess you moved on already. That's good, Yoon. I'm happy for you." Mino said, faking a smile. Because why would he smile genuinely when he knows his ex moved on already. His dream of getting back together is now shattered.

 

 

Seungyoon didn't answer so he guess that their conversation ends here. He looks at his ex one last time before he leaves with a broken heart again.

 

 

Seungyoon's tears slowly began to pour after he heard the door closed. He wants to tell Mino that no, he doesn't moved on yet, and he don't have any plan to do so.

 

 

But how? How can he tell him that? When Mino said he's happy that he finally moved on. That means Mino moved on too, didn't he? 

 

 

"He's glad because he can date again without hurting me." Seungyoon thought to himself.

 

 

And now, Seungyoon can't stop crying. He knows that they will not get back together. And that thought hurts him so much.

 

 

"How did we end up like this?"

 

 

~flashback~

 

 

Seungyoon is at Jaebum's car. Jaebum called him saying that he didn't know what to buy for his boyfriend's birthday, so he asked the help of Seungyoon.

 

 

"Youngjae and I aren't that close. Don't you know what your boyfriend wants?" Seungyoon asked as soon as he gets into the car.

 

 

"Of course, I know what my boyfriend wants. He wants me, okay. But I'm already his, so I don't know what else to buy."Jaebum said that made Seungyoon laugh so hard.

 

 

"You're so cheesy! Gosh! Why did you asked help from me?" Seungyoon asked, still cringing from what Jaebum said.

 

 

"I asked help from you because I feel like you will know what to buy. I know you're dating someone." Jaebum said while giving a teasing smile to Seungyoon.

 

 

"What? No, I'm not dating someone." Seungyoon said as he unintentionally avoided his eyes.

 

 

"It's Mino, isn't it? You don't have to deny it with me. I saw you two, holding hands while walking in the streets." He said and continue to tease Seungyoon.

 

 

"Ok fine! I'll help you, shut your mouth already." Seungyoon said, still blushing.

 

 

Jaebum just laughed and starts driving. They looked for Youngjae's gift everywhere, until Seungyoon suggested that he should just buy a couple ring and customized it with their names.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

"Thank you for helping me, Yoon. Youngjae will love this. I know Mino will love what you bought too." Jaebum said and hugged Seungyoon.

 

 

"No worries. Thank you for accompanying me back home too. Say Happy Birthday to Youngjae for me." Seungyoon said and broke the hug.

 

 

He waited until Jaebum gets into the car before he goes to his apartment. When he comes in, he didn't expect Mino to be there.

 

 

But still, he's happy that Mino is there. He's so tired and he wants to cuddle with Mino while sleeping. It's been a while since they feel the warmth of each other.

 

 

"Hi babe! What brings you here? I miss you so much!!" Seungyoon said and hugged Mino.

 

 

Mino didn't hugged him back so he's confused. He doesn't remember that they had a fight neither did he do something wrong.

 

 

"Babe, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Seungyoon asked and looked at Mino's face.

 

 

"Why are you with Jaebum?" Mino stared at him with the coldest eyes he's ever seen.

 

 

"What?" Seungyoon stepped back when he heard his question. He's shocked.

 

 

"Why are you with Jaebum in the middle of the night, hugging like there's no tomorrow?" Mino is coming closer while Seungyoon is slowly stepping back.

 

 

Seungyoon is scared. He doesn't know why Mino is like this. He can smell the liquor coming from Mino.

 

 

"You're just tired babe, and you look drunk. Let's talk about this tomorrow, okay." Seungyoon said trying to calm himself and Mino.

 

 

"No, we will talk about this right now! Are you hiding something from me, Seungyoon?" Mino said as he hold both Seungyoon's shoulders tightly.

 

 

"What? What are you trying to imply Mino? Say it, I know what's going on in your mind." Seungyoon is on the verge of crying.

 

 

"Oh you know? Then let me correct my question. Are you cheating on me, Kang Seungyoon?" 

 

 

Seungyoon didn't know if he heard it right. Mino must be joking, right? This is just one of the many pranks of Mino, right?

 

 

"Are you accusing me of cheating with Jaebum? Is that what you think of me, Mino?" His tears began to fall as he looks right into Mino's eyes.

 

 

He saw how Mino's eyes soften for a second and now, he's back again with his cold eyes.

 

 

"It's a simple question! Why can't you answer me, Yoon!? Is it true!?" Mino is now shouting. Seungyoon want to leave this place, but he knows that leaving won't solve anything.

 

 

"Will you believe me if I said it's not true? Will you believe if I said nothing is going on between Jaebum and I?" Mino's grip on Seungyoon's shoulders gradually loosened until he is not holding it anymore.

 

 

"See, you will not believe me. What difference will it make If I said the truth? You will only believe what you saw, anyway. You won't even wanna hear my explanation because you will say that it's just an excuse, isn't it?" Mino didn't know what to say. Because he knows it's true. 

 

 

Every ing words Seungyoon said is true. He doesn't know why is he like this.

 

 

"Let's break up." Three words is only what it takes for Seungyoon's heart to shattered.

 

 

He began trembling as he holds Mino's hands and sob.

 

 

"No, please. Mino, don't say that." He hugged Mino as if his life depended on him.

 

 

 

But Mino didn't hugged him back.

 

 

"I love you so much Mino. Please, let's work this out." As desperate as he looks, but he really don't know how to continue his life if Mino leaves him.

 

 

"It's just a misunderstanding, we can work this out Mino. Please don't leave me." 

 

 

Mino tried to let go of Seungyoon's hug to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter