Jibe osin geol hwanyeonghabnida, Lideonim!

Welcome Home, Leadernim!

Today is the Day!

Finally, after 2 years of being away - not being in the limelight, not being with the members and the fans and being an ordinary citizen training to protect his own country -

HE IS BACK!

EXO's beloved Leadernim/Eomma, KIM JUNMYEON aka SUHO is FINALLY BACK!

He's looking forward to be with his family, the members and to be with the fans. He missed 'em all very very much and now, they can be together again.

He get ready before presenting himself to the public.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He plans to go to SME (SM Ent.) to meet with Lee Sooman Seonsaengnim so he calls his manager to come and pick him up.

After some time, they arrived at SME Building and he started to feel nervous so he tried to calm himself and begin to walk in. As he do so, every employee who sees him greets him with "Annyeonghaseyo!", "Welcome back, Kim Junmyeon-ssi!" or "It's great to have you back, Kim Junmyeon-ssi!" as they bow to him which he returned with "Ne, annyeonghaseyo!" and "Kamsahamnida!" as he also bows to them.

/*Seonsaengnim = Teacher ; Annyeonghaseyo = Hello ; Ne = Yes ; Kamsahamnida = Thank you*/

Several greetings later, he managed to come in front of the CEO's office and the nervousness that he had lost during the welcoming of the workers returned. Lee Sooman Seonsaengnim is a respectable man so, who wouldn't be nervous when you will face the owner? Of course there is none. And if there is, they would be crazy!

Suho inhaled then exhaled air so that he can himself. After he feel that his heartbeat slowed down a bit, he carefully knocked twice on the door and a firm "Come in!" is heard from the other side. He pushed the door open after twisting the knob slowly and Suho walks in before closing it behind him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seonsaengnim! I'm now back from the military." He greeted as he bowed down in a 90-degree manner

Lee Sooman who is seating behind his stand up. "Ah, Junmyeon-ah, welcome back!" Sooman seonsaengnim said as he give the other a warm, welcoming hug that melts Suho's nervousness away, replacing it with happiness.

The 2 then moved to seat on the chairs. Seonsaengnim asked how is Suho, if he's alright during his enlistment, if he got sick or if the officers are hard on him. They seem like a father being genuinely worried about his son who had been away and just come back.

"Everything is alright, Seonsaengnim." Suho assured

The CEO nods and smiles. "Well then, you must go home. I know you're tired so get some rest." said the Seonsaengnim

They both stand up and Suho bowed once again towards the CEO before exiting the office. Suho's smile hadn't disappeared as he walk through the building, out and in the car.

The manager now drive Suho to his apartment and they reached it in minutes. Suho thanked his manager whom smiled and waved at him before he walked inside his home.

Once inside, he went straight to the kitchen so he can drink water. After that, he flops himself on the couch. He take out his phone and browse online. He saw all of EXO-Ls' posts, congratulating and welcoming him, making his heart swell with so much love he is receiving.

Daebak, EXO-L eun daedanhaeyo! What should I do for them?

/*Wow, EXO-Ls are amazing*/

Just then, an idea popped in his head and so, he rushed inside his bedroom and to his closet. He scan all the clothes there is until one particular clothing caught his attention. It's a Sapphire Blue Hoodie with Yellow Stars forming a letter 'C' in the middle.

He put it on and styled himself before taking photos of himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He opened the LYSN app to compose a message. He then post it along with the pictures he had taken.

The message reads: " I missed you! Thank you so much for waiting! Let's continue to love 🖤"

Seconds just past after he posted it and every EXO-L replied and reacted to it. Some even shared it to other Social Media platforms resulting for Suho's return from enlistment trend. Seeing this made him very, very happy and feel so loved by EXO-Ls.

In the middle of his drama, the doorbell rings. He got up to see who is his uninvited guest so he went to the camera screen by the door but then his face lit up as he saw who is or rather 'who are' outside.

"Welcome home, Leadernim!" The members - Minseok, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun shouted as soon as Suho opened the door and he tried so much to hold back his tears. He don't want to be sentimental in front of them besides, this is a joyous occasion.

One by one, they give their beloved leader a warm hug before going inside. Sehun being the last, closed the door hurriedly after he walk inside before he jumped on Suho, taking them both down on the floor causing the older and the others to laugh. They stayed like that for a minute before Suho tried to free himself but the younger wouldn't budge.

With the help of the others, Suho managed to stand them together and they all sit on the couch with Sehun still clinging onto him. They all talked together. They talked about their military experience (just the 3 hyungs), Xiumin's plays, Kyungsoo's film, Kai's solo, Sehun's drama and film, EXO's special album, Don't Fight The Feeling and Lay's participation in it and even Chen's new baby.

Suho is very glad with the knowledge he acquired specially about the newest addition to their family. All the members' achievement make him really proud.

He promised himself, now that he is back, he'll do everything he can to keep his family together, to protect them and love them at all cost. He'll also make sure to make EXO-Ls proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if I did well... Can you tell me?

Vote and Comment, please

Kamsahamnida! 🖤🖤🖤