fin

about you

"Let's go." she opens her eyes as soon as she hears her manager calling her. Hyomin is on her way to her last schedule. 

She's on her way to the company's last floor together with her manager. Yes, her last schedule for today is a meeting with her boss along with her label mate. 

"Hyomin! you're late." the words that she heard from her boss as soon as they entered the office. It's been a year and she still finds him annoying although she knows that her boss was just playing around with her.

"I'm sorry CEO" she shows her fake smile. Jiyeon, her label mate let out a silent laugh and shook her head as she witnesses this normal scene. 

"Now, let's talk about the collab that everyone is waiting for!" the CEO gracefully says which made Hyomin want to go home. Of course, this CEO just want to meet Jiyeon and her because of money. How can she forget that.

"Eunjung and Soyeon? did you already talked about their schedules?" the CEO turns his head to the two managers that is also sitting with them.

"Yes boss, I'm sure we won't have any conflict now." Soyeon answered confidently. 

"That's good. We will start recording some songs tomorrow. Please don't be late, Eunjung." the manager nodded as if she can do anything about this. 

Hyomin is always late because she spends more time on her bed, sleeping and Eunjung would always defend Hyomin. She feels bad for the famous soloist because the younger doesn't even have time for herself whenever her comeback preparation starts.

"Eunjung unnie what was that?" Jiyeon whines when their boss left. 

"Huh?" confused Eunjung asks.

"You never do that to me! you won't allow me to be this late. I'm jealous." Jiyeon pouts.

Hyomin glares at the younger. "Eunjung unnie did nothing wrong. It was my fault alright?" she says and tried to comfort Jiyeon.

Hyomin still find this cute because the cool girl that everyone thought, doesn't acts cool in front of her. She is naturally a baby. She's glad to see this side of Jiyeon.

"Don't be jealous. I'm not your mom or anything! besides I'm sure Soyeon treats you way better than I did." Eunjung says hesitantly and she looks at Soyeon.

"Yes! I'm giving her everything that she needs and wants!" Soyeon smiles as she tried to defend Eunjung. 

Eunjung have known Soyeon and Jiyeon for more than 7 years. Soyeon has been working at the agency ever since Jiyeon debuted. They are both Jiyeon's managers back then, but when Hyomin debuted Eunjung was assigned as her manager. 

Truthfully, Jiyeon was just joking when she said that she was jealous. She was actually having fun on teasing her old manager. She's not dumb to not notice how much Eunjung likes the new soloist and she knows Soyeon knows something about this.

Jiyeon doesn't know when it started but she is sure that Eunjung will have a hard time to get the younger girl's heart. Hyomin is too reserve and she only trusts Jiyeon in this industry. Right, just Jiyeon. Not even her manager.

 

 

"Drive safe Eunjung!" Soyeon shouts as the car was getting far away from them. Jiyeon stayed in the company because she still have things to do. 

The ride was dead silent and it's killing Hyomin. That's when she decided to think of an excuse to talk to her manager. 

"Eunjung unnie please stop the car at the convenient store." Hyomin pleaded. 

"Alright, I know you're hungry." Eunjung smiled before making her way to the convenient store.

 

It only took 10 minutes for Eunjung to buy Hyomin's favorite food. "Here" Eunjung handed the burger that Hyomin likes.

 

Hyomin starts eating the burger, then it hit her. Her manager knows everything about her and it's unfair because she only knows Eunjung's name. She did not bother to ask Jiyeon about any information about her manager. 

'You're always with her, and now you're regretting not learning anything about her for the past few months?' Hyomin thought. 

 

"Thank you for this unnie." Hyomin broke the silence.

"It's my job, so no need to thank me Ms. Hyomin." the manager answers while driving. 

Hyomin fell asleep after that. Although it was really Eunjung's job, she can't help but to feel happy because this is the first time that the soloist thanked her. Maybe Hyomin was really busy since she debuted that she even forgot to notice her manager's existence. It's not a big deal for Eunjung though.

Seeing Hyomin achieve the success that she deserves was enough for her. When did she start to like the younger? she can not answer that question because she doesn't know too. Maybe it started when she saw Hyomin performing her debut song 'Gold'. 

Maybe it started when she discovered that Hyomin can cook, draw, and play other instruments aside from dancing and singing. She admires the girl so much because she thinks Hyomin can do almost everything. 

 

"Thank you for the ride unnie" Hyomin said with her eyes closed and a smile on , she's not sure about the smiling part because she can't see the girl properly for it was too dark. 

"You're welcome Hyomin." Eunjung smiled. She doesn't know why the girl keeps on thanking her but she's happy. 

Hyomin gets out of the car and Eunjung watches her as she enters her house. That's what she always do. 

But confusion was written on Eunjung's face when she saw that the younger stopped and turn around to see her again.

"You did a great job today, Eunjung unnie." the younger says with a smile.

"See you tomorrow. Ah- also... I want to know you more... If you don't mind." Hyomin smiles while looking at the ground. She can't face her manager properly right now.

"Sure Hyomin. Now please go inside because I will not leave your place until I see you going inside your house safely." Eunjung said with a happy tone. Hyomin did what her manager said.

Confused why she said those words but she is sure that she can now sleep with a happy heart. 

Eunjung on the other hand, started to smile like a fool. She is listening to Hyomin's songs while driving. She is not just happy today because she saw the girl. She is happy because the girl wants to know her.