Guess Who, P'Pha?

P'Pha's Glasses Kink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can’t believe this, Yo scolded himself mentally, shoving his feet into his shoes and scurrying out of his dorm room, nearly sprinting down the hall to the stairs. Late for the second practice! What will the seniors say??

 

He hadn’t been able to sleep much the night before, what with still imagining ‘his’ P’Pha’s arms around him. Yo had had gone out to meet Pha with an umbrella since it was raining pretty heavily that night. Then his foot-in-mouth disease raised it’s ugly head, and he’d claimed that he was on his way to a 24-hr pharmacy for vitamins, and had just happened to be out there when Pha was. Yo could tell the senior hadn’t totally believed him. Then Pha insisted on accompanying him, and when Yo’s foot slipped on the wet pavement, Pha had caught him.

 

Yo swallowed hard at the memory - wincing slightly at the growing soreness in his throat - wishing they’d stayed like that longer. But good things always came to an end one way or another. Pha had helped Yo stand upright again, and then they continued to the closest drugstore, not mentioning the mishap.

 

He had to step to the side of the stairs, while still darting down them two at a time, nearly knocking into the person coming up. “S-sorry,” Yo stammered, not noticing who it was until he glanced over his shoulder with an apologetic look. , it’s P’Pha! Pha was staring down at him in an odd mixture of shock and disbelief - and was that awe? Couldn’t be. Yo kept taking the stairs two at a time, pushing the encounter to the back of his mind. He needed to get to the Star and Moon dance practice.

 

Yo glanced at his reflection in a window as he ran out the front doors. His eyes widened in realization.

 

I still have my glasses on!!

 

Since he’d kept his contacts in too long the night before, his eyes were way too sore to put them back in that morning. It didn’t help he’d accidentally fallen asleep with them still in, long with forgetting to get dried off from the rain - which explained his sore throat.

 

Yo wanted to run back to his room and hide until Pha forgot about what he’d seen. He knew that wasn’t possible, since he needed the practice. He ran down the sidewalk as fast as he could, heading directly for the hall they were rehearsing in. He may no have been in sports in high school, but he’d still done some running everyday, so he was decently fast. It helped that he liked to run.

 

What didn’t help was that his body was feeling heavy that day. He couldn’t understand it. It wasn’t like he’d eaten any almonds, which he was allergic to. He shrugged it off, entering the hall a few minutes later.

 

Not bad. From my dorm to the hall in ten minutes. That’s gotta be a new record, right? Yo shook the thought away as a senior stalked towards him, obviously upset with his lateness. “I’m so sorry!” Yo cried, waii-ing the senior. “I set my alarm last night, but it still didn’t go off! I had to run all the way here…”

 

The senior’s face softened slightly. “Alright. I’ll let you off this once. But,” she waved a finger at him in warning. “Try not to do it again, hm? You’re lucky you’re not the only late one today. Last year’s campus Moon hasn’t shown up yet, either.”

 

Yo waii-ed her again, feeling incredibly grateful he wasn’t getting an earful for his tardiness. Ming waved at him from across the room and Yo hurried over to him, getting into his spot next to Nate, th eScience Star.

 

“Alarm?” Was all Ming asked.

 

Yo sighed, nodding glumly. “Yeah…”

 

“You need a new phone my friend,” Ming was practicing some of the dance moves while the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter