Slip of Tongue 👀

Keyboard Smash

February 4th, a day before Minju’s birthday.

Yujin was having a video call with Minju when the latter suddenly said sorry to her, saying that her manager told her to do an Instagram live after 12 midnight to start her birthday. Yujin, as the understanding girlfriend that she is, told Minju that it’s okay and she would watch the Instagram live.

Besides, we can go again after your live.. that’s.. if you still want.” Minju was clapping her hands in a small manner and blew a kiss to Yujin before ending the video call. Minju retouched her make up a bit and a few minutes after the clock strike 12 midnight, she her Instagram live.

Is it working?” Minju confusedly looked at the screen.
Is it working?” She asked again.

Not long after, viewers came in. “Annyeong haseyooo~” Minju greeted everyone with a smile on her face.

Minju was talking to the viewers when Yujin decided to send a message to the former with a cheeky grin on her face.

Few minutes later..

An Yuj— an— aisdsdfjhsdlkj” Minju panicked when she read the younger’s message. She was about to greet the new viewers when a message from Yujin popped up and she blurted the youngers’ name instead.

Minju continued to greet the viewers and talk. Meanwhile..

Yujin’s laughing at what happened. “Plan to tease and interrupt Minju.. success!” she thought. Yujin looked at her phone and saw that the members were flooding the group chat with congratulatory messages to Minju when the duck sent a message. Turns out Yena was watching Minju’s live and saw what happened.

“Swan Girls” group chat.

Yena: “Yah! An Yujin! I saw that! HAHAHAHA!

Yuri: “Saw what?

Hyewon: “I was dozing off due to sleepiness then heard Kim Minju say “An Yuj—“ and spoke like a keyboard smash, it woke me up HAHAHAHA!

Eunbi: “You big puppy! What did you do?!

Yujin: “Uhm.. Nothing? I just sent her a message, that’s all.

Nako: “Eyy, liar. You know Minju’s whipped for you!

Hitomi: “👀

Chaeyeon: “My 2kim agenda… TT

Wonyoung: “I’m right here?!

Chaewon: “Don’t mind Chaeyeon unnie. 🤦‍♂️ Kkura unnie! Please pick up your girlfriend!

Sakura: “Eh? What’s happening?

Yujin can’t help but smile at the exchange but she continued to pay attention to Minju’s live.

5 mins later…

Minguri ~🤍 calling…

Yah! Ms. An!” Yujin accepted the call and chuckled with the screaming Minju.
Well, hello there Mrs. An.” Yujin replied as she tucks herself under her comforter, Minju turned red with the name Yujin called her.
Are you doing anything later?” Yujin asked the older who was ready to get into her bed.
Hmm.. Spend the day with my family? Maybe visit the ads too! Why?” the older replied.
How about the day after?” the younger asked again.
I’m free that day.” Minju replied after putting the beauty mask and sitting on her bed.
Great! Let’s have dinner with my parents. They missed you too.” The younger replied.
Minju felt shy when she realized that she’s meeting Yujin’s family again after a long time.
Okay, tell papa and mama An I missed them as well!

The two of them kept on talking until Minju fell asleep.

Goodnight, love.” Yujin looked softly at Minju and bid the girl a good night, letting the video call run.

Yujin chucked when she remembered what happened earlier before she closed her eyes to sleep.

 

The message?

From: Yudings~💙

"Happy Birthday, my love! Can't wait to see you and give you a birthday kiss! 😉"