Nollada!

Surprise!

It's been a long day for Choi Siwon. Yes, Super Junior doesn't have recordings, practices or promotions yet but of course, he has other professions. Like, right now, he had just finished shooting his new drama and he's very, very exhausted.

"Jalhaesseo modudeul!" The director said and everyone - the staffs and the others, including Siwon - returned the gesture

/*Good work everyone*/

At last, I can go home! Siwon exclaimed to his self. Once I got home, I'll have a refreshing bath, drink a glass of wine and take a much needed sleep.

He bid goodbye to everyone and he walk off to his car. As he went in, he slump himself on the seat at the back. Good thing he have his manager with him, he won't have to drive himself and just relax.

Soon, they are hitting the road and everything is so peaceful and quiet just like how he wanted. Siwon enjoys every bit of that moment. Just silence, nothing else.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hours passed and they are already in Seoul then not long after, his manager parked inside Siwon's Apartment Building's garage. Both gathered their belongings before easing out of the car.

"Oneureun gomawo hyung!" Siwon thanked his manager

/*Thank you for today*/

"Just doing my job." His manager said as he pat Siwon's shoulder

"Jibe anjeonhi gaseyo hyung, gutnait."

/*Have a safe trip home hyung, goodnight*/

"Gomawo, Siwon-ah. Jalja."

/*Thank you, Siwon. Goodnight*/

They bowed to each other then they went in their separate ways - Siwon to the elevator that'll take him to his apartment's floor and his manager on his way to his own home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minutes later, Siwon arrived on his floor so he get off the elevator and walked through the hallway to reach his pad. He punched his code on the lock then he opened the door before slipping inside.

While he is taking his shoes off, he heard a faint noise coming from the living room which is just up ahead. He stop what he's doing and he listened intently if what he heard is true and not just his delusion. After a minute, he didn't hear another noise so he continued taking his shoes off. But as he set his shoes on the shoe rack, he heard yet again another noise but this time it is much louder, it's like a heavy object is knocked down and he can also hear soft 'shh' sounds. A frown showed up on his face at this.

He take a look on his wristwatch and it shows that it's already 1:00 in the morning, he wonders who is inside his house. Maybe it's a burglar? But nah, this building have strict security and if there IS a burglar, why is my lock still intact?

Siwon carefully walk towards the living room and once his in there, the lights suddenly came back to life.

"Surprise!" All the members shout and Siwon flashed his smile at them

"What kind of reaction is that?" Yesung exclaimed

"If Mr. Clumsy here didn't drop the book he were holding before, maybe Siwon hyung won't know that we're here." Ryeowook said, pointing at Donghae which made Siwon chuckle

"Wook-ah, first of, I didn't drop it, it slipped and I'm not clumsy. It's just that Hyukjae pushed me so I lose hold of the book." Hae defended himself

Hyuk opened his mouth to argue but before he could do so, their leader stepped in to avoid further argumentation.

"Kids, stop that. There's nothing we can do about it now." Jungsoo butted in

"Soo is right. Besides, were here to celebrate, right?" Heechul added and everybody nodded

Kyuhyun stepped forward with the cake they bought and everybody sing 'Happy Birthday'

Siwon's smile didn't falter the whole time. And when the song finished, he closed his eyes and made a wish before he blew the candles and everybody cheered.

After that, they all shared the cake and Siwon brought out a wine. They all talked about their individual schedules and their memories all throughout their career. Laughs filled Siwon's house. Rest is forgotten by him as he is with the people he cherishes dearly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And that's the end! I know I'm lacking and I'm deeply sorry for that. This is rushed which I hated myself for. Though I hope you'll enjoy this

Vote and Comment, please

Kamsahamnida! 🖤🖤🖤