bitterness

All Too Well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

All Too Well (Jisoo's version) 

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

- PABLO NERUDA

"Are you for real?" Chaeyoung asked, staring right into her eyes. 

The muffled sunlight through the curtains had dimmed, the window was slightly ajar, and despite the lack of lightning showering around them, Chaeyoung could clearly see how the raven's lips lit up.

Her smile was soft and gentle, and for a split second, Chaeyoung considered it was all a dream. That Jisoo Kim was only a dream.

"What do you mean?" JIsoo softly asks, her hands playing with the strands of Chaeyoung's blonde locks.

"I don't know," Cheayoung admitted shyly, her hands reaching out to reach Jisoo's cheeks, then caressing them all the way to her lips, "It just feels like I made you up. Like, am I dreaming?"

Jisoo was too perfect to be true. Chaeyoung hears no response from the raven, so she gathers the courage to continue.

"I- I can't believe this is real, Soo. Us, I mean."

Chaeyoung could see how Jisoo's cheeks started to redden at what she said. In reply, she felt her cheeks redden too. That was cheesy, but that's what she really felt, and she wanted Jisoo to know.

The raven doesn't say anything. Instead, she bit the inside of her cheeks and brought Chaeyoung's hand t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter