Chapter 1

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their film running man. Jongkook and Jihyo were on the car. Jongkook will drop Jihyo at her house at Mapo-gu.

 

 

"Soyeon-ah, gwaenchana? Why are you so quiet?" Jongkook asked Jihyo who's looking at the window"Ne Oppa, J- Just thinking some things!" Jihyo replied and gave him a weak smile. Jongkook is not satisfied with her answer. So, he make sure that she's really okay. 

 

 "Are you sure?" Jongkook stealing glance at her"I just remember what you did to Somin earlier when you caresses her cheeks " She finally said the reasons why she's quiet " But, I know that I have no reason to be jealous at her, because Somin is just like our Sister. A-a and I'm not jealous btw " She added. 

 

Jongkook looked at her when she said she was not jealous. But, seeing her pouting made him smile. He find her adorable."Aigo! This baby!" She startled. because, he pinched her cheeks without any warning."Aw! Oppa, gajima! It hurts!" Jihyo caresses her cheeks that Jongkook pinched.

 

 "Actually, I didn't touched her cheeks earlier. It looks like I touch her. Because of the angled of camera. But, I didn't touch her" He explained holding 

Jihyo's hand. "Honesly, Its not that big deal. "I only think that because we have not yet anounnced publicly that we are together. So, people might think that you and Somin are dating. Because of what you acted earlier." Jihyo explained. Jongkook understand what she feels.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter