gyuri, i think you're hopeless - chaeng

gyuri the cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fromis_9 is currently in their practice room, practicing their choreo for their newly announced comeback. Just taking a 30-minute break, the girls all lied down on the floor, sweat making their hair cling on their faces, ragged breathing the only thing that can be heard inside the mirror-filled room.

“I...didn’t expect this practice to be so…extreme,” Hayoung says, struggling to get herself on her feet. The other girls can only let out loud grunts of agreement as they settle themselves still on the floor, the thought of standing and actually lying their tired bodies on the couches just a few meters from them not even visiting their minds.

Seoyeon, who danced the most among them since she’s having a dance break in the comeback, turns to her side and hugs Jiwon, pulling the loud whining girl closer to her. “Yah, Seoyeonie! We’re covered in sweat, don’t hug me right now!”

“I don’t mind,” Seoyeon whispers tiredly as she snuggles her face in Jiwon’s neck, eventually making the girl soft. It was obvious that Seoyeon was tired since she rarely initiates physical contact with her members (very contrasting from being called a panda) unless she’s feeling clingy. Jiwon can only hug the younger girl and rub her in a soothing rhythm, visibly putting the girl at ease.

Chaeyoung scoffs from where she lies, and unfortunately for her, she was just beside Jiwon who turns her head to look at her and gives her a non-threatening glare in return.

“Go get a room or something.” Chaeyoung teases, earning a shove from The General who uses her free hand that wasn’t embracing the tired panda still clinging to her. “You’re lucky that Seoyeonie’s tired. If she wasn’t, she would already be beating your .” Jiwon threatens, feeling the panda squeezing her arm softly.

“Let it go Megan,” Seoyeon mutters, keeping her eyes closed, putting her arm around Jiwon’s neck, taking a deep breath as she smells Jiwon’s signature perfume. A smile subconsciously stretches on her face.

“Ah, please get this sickly, sweet thing out of my sight for the love of God.” Chaeyoung groans, putting her feet on Jiwon’s side and pushes her along with Seoyeon. Jiwon screams when she suddenly feels the feet on her, making most of the people inside the room flinch from her loud voice.

The panda, upon feeling that she’s moving, looks up with only her head and glares at the tall girl who quickly retracts her feet and pushes herself away from the two shorter girls.

“Yah, Nakko-ah! Can you control your girlfriend?” The said girl, who was actually the first in the group to move from the floor and settle herself on the correct furniture to lounge at, looks up from eating tangerines on the couch with Jiheon. The chick girl turns towards Chaeyoung who’s looking at her with an innocent smile and gives the tall girl a stern look in return. Chaeyoung pouts, pulling herself up to crawl towards Nagyung.

Jiheon watches as Chaeyoung crawls towards them, an amused look replacing her tired one. “Unnie, you look really funny when you crawl.”

While the three get into a conversation and Seoyeon and Jiwon recharge by staying still, Hayoung looks around and spots Saerom lying on her side just in front of the main mirror, quite far from where most of the group was huddled, her eyes closed as she takes her rest. Hayoung pats the girl beside her and stands up to take a seat behind the captain. Hayoung gently puts her hand on Saerom’s head, starting to caress the girl’s hair. Saerom hums in response, loving the feeling of Hayoung’s hand going through her scalp.

“Romsae, are you asleep?” Hayoung bends down and asks quietly beside Saerom’s ear. Saerom turns on her back, her eyes meeting Hayoung, a big pink flush making its way on her cheeks as she realizes that Hayoung’s face is so close to her.

Hayoung – being the most oblivious girl not only in the group but also in the whole wide world – only raises her eyebrows as she waits for Saerom to answer her question.

Sensing that the bread girl wasn’t aware of the situation, Saerom chuckles as closes her eyes again.

Confused, Hayoung frowns. “What’s funny?” She asks in a quiet tone.

Saerom leans up and bumps her nose gently with Hayoung’s own, seeing the blush form on Hayoung’s face as the younger finally realizes the situation between them.

Gyuri, the girl who Hayoung patted, groans as she watches the bread girl converse quietly with their leader. “I was so close to falling asleep.” Gyuri groans to herself. She pushes herself up and looks around, seeing most of her friends in their own worlds.

“Yah, Gyul unnie,” Chaeyoung calls as she reaches out, a big piece of tangerine in her hand. “Do you want some?”

Gyuri wanted to, and for at least a few seconds she really thought of getting on all fours and just crawl her way towards the three and eat with them but a sight stops her.

A very…cute sight.

Roh Jisun is all curled up, her knees pressed up to her chest, secured by her hands intertwined, already on her way to dreamland.

“She’ll get sick if she sleeps on the cold floor.” Gyuri thinks as she cautiously crawls towards the small girl. She stops crawling when she’s behind the fairy, just staring at the girl’s back, not noticing the amused looks on Nagyung and Chaeyoung’s faces as they watch their unnie malfunction.

“Yah, Gyuri unnie, what are you staring at?” Chaeyoung starts teasing her unnie, making the girl’s face turn deep red, just like what Jiheon’s face does when all the attention is on her.

“N-Nothing.” She tries to shrug it off and continues to sit behind the small girl, cheeks still tinted red from her fading blush. Chaeyoung’s eyes glint from where she sits, an evil idea forming in her head.

“Why don’t you make Jisun unnie lie on you?” Gyuri’s head snaps towards the Chaeyoung’s direction, wide eyes look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter