First meeting

Lil' Pup

It was already late in the evening when Jimin finally walked home from work. Her body was aching and her stomach kept grumbling, wanting to be fed. But still, she stopped in front of her favourite playground and took out treats from her bag.

 

"Hi there babies!" 

 

She greeted the stray cats and they started to nudge and rub their head to her legs while meowing, wanting to be fed. She smiled a little.

 

"Aww I'm sorry I'm late today, but I brought yummy treats for all of you!"

 

The exhaustion she felt before slowly melted away as she saw them hungrily ate the treats. She couldn't help to coo and squeal at the scene. 

 

When she's done feeding them, she stood up and noticed there's a puppy, sleeping just beside the bushes. She started to walk closer, and saw the wounds and cuts all over its body. She gasped.

 

"Oh no, what happened to you.." She inspected the wound and felt the puppy flinched. Her eyebrows furrowed deeper, feeling bad. She checked the time and knew that the pet hospital near her home was already closed but she didn't want to leave it there alone. "Let's just get you treated at home." She gently picked it up and ran to her home.

 

As soon as she's home, she got a thick towel and laid down the puppy there. She also grabbed her first aid kit. She cleaned the wounds up and when she applied an antiseptic on the wounds, the little pup weakly whimpered. "Shh shh it's okay, you'll get better soon, don't worry."

 

She couldn't fall asleep that night, constantly worrying about the poor pup on the other side of her room, so she decided to put it in her room, just beside her bed. She softly rubbed the head and sighed, "Goodnight baby, feel better soon okay?"

 

                                        xxx

 

The next morning, Jimin slowly woke up from her slumber when she heard something breaking outside. She sighed a bit and sit up, gathering her thoughts. What is that- WAIT- WHO THE F-

 

She rushed outside her room and saw something, or someone, crouching down in her kitchen. The stranger, sending there's another person, looked up and Jimin sharply inhaled.

 

It's a girl. A very completely girl, all in her glory.

 

"W-what- Who are y-you?!" She took a step back when the stranger stood up.

 

"Um.. Hi..? S-sorry I broke your m-mug," the girl pouted, "My hands are still a bit stiff so it's hard to grab something."

 

"W-WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!"

 

"W-well.. I'm a shape shifter. I got beaten up from stealing some food so when I managed to get away, I changed to a puppy so they wouldn't be able to recognise me. I think I remember sleeping on the park or something. And the next thing I know, you picked me up and brought me to your home."

 

There's no way- Right, this must be a dream!

 

The stranger chuckled a bit, "No, it's not a dream."

 

How the heck- She can read minds too?! The f-

 

"No, I can't read your mind. It's just, I can see that all over your face."

 

"R-right," Jimin blushed and she cleared , "What's your name?"

 

"My name is Winter," The girl moved a little, "That's very kind of you though, bringing me home a-and treating my wounds. Thank you so much..?"

 

"Jimin. and it's no problem, I'm sure anyone would've done the same."

 

Winter smiled a bit, "Still.."

 

Wow, she's so pretty and cute, "L-let me get you some um c-clothes."

 

"O-oh.. Right.. Thank you.. Jimin.."

 

"No problem. Can you move your arms? Or Is it still stiff?"

 

"Um," Winter tried to move her arms, "It's still a bit stiff.."

 

"Then it's better for you to wear a shirt. Wait here."

 

Jimin went to her room and got a shirt, pants, and of course, . She blushed when imagining Winter in her . It's new though, but still, her ears turned red at the thought. What am I even thinking- She brushed it off and gave Winter the clothes.

 

Winter thanked her and struggled to even pick up the clothes, "Um.. Can you- Um- Help..?"

 

"R-right."

 

Jimin put the on Winter. She's pretty sure that her ears were red again because she's feeling hot. She quickly grabbed the shirt.

 

She was in the middle of buttoning up the shirt when suddenly her apartment door flew open and her friend slash coworker, Aeri, came in. 

 

"HELLO- Oh- Lemme just- Yeah- GOOD JOB GURL! HAVE FUN! BYE!"

 

"YAH AERI GET BACK HERE!"

 

                                        xxx

 

She couldn't exactly blame Aeri for misunderstanding the situation though.

 

Winter was only on her and her half opened shirt. 

 

With no bra. 

 

Or Pants

 

With Jimin looking like she's about to undress the girl. 

 

With bed hair and everything.

 

Jimin groaned when she saw Aeri still smirking at her.

 

It's gonna be a long freaking day..