End

My Song Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Sung was able to hear the faint sound if his phone ringing while he was taking a shower. And when he was done it was still ringing, it didn’t stop which puzzled him. It was still too early for Ji Hyo to be calling since the filming for Running Man started a bit late, or maybe they are in a break already. It was Kwangsoo’s name that appeared, at first he wanted to ignore it, and then he noticed there were a few messages waiting to be opened. Another call from Kwangsoo and even before he can say Hello, he can hear Kwangsoo’s frantic voice. “ Hyung? Did you go to the hospital already? How is Noona? “. He froze when he heard the words hospital and Noona. He can feel his hands shaking. And, his heartbeat racing. It scared him; it’s been a long time since he felt that way. “ Hyung are you okey? Where are you right now? “it was Kwangsoo’s voice again. “I am at home. What happened? I need to see her” he replied finally getting back to his senses, picking clothes from his closet. “I am not sure exactly what happened, it was Se Chan who called. Do you want me to pick you up? I am near your building “.

 

While he was waiting for Kwangsoo, he was able to read the messages from her staff, letting him know about her accident and they are bringing her to the hospital since she fainted, and they were hoping he can go and see her. He was nervous and very worried. This is one of the things he doesn’t want to happen especially when he is not around. He’s been overly protective of Ji Hyo ever since and sometimes she would remind him that she can handle herself but he just can’t help it. He decided to bring a few things for her including a small giraffe plushy that she keeps beside her in bed. It was a smaller one from the plushy they gave to Kwangsoo in one of their secret trips. Just as he was about to enter Kwangsoo’s car, Seung Moon, Ji Hyo’s brother called. “Hyung! Is it true? Noona had an accident? Is she okey? ““It’s true and I am on my way to the hospital and see her. They say she had a bad fall. I will let you know once am there, okey ““Yes, Hyung. I am worried. I can drive back there later if you need me. ““Let’s see but please don’t let Eomma and Appa about it until I will know exactly what happened. I don’t want to worry them too much. ““Yes, Hyung and thanks. Take care of Noona and take care, too. “. “Thanks. Will call you later “.

 

His mind was occupied thinking about Ji Hyo. Worried sick. After her filming ,they usually cook dinner and have a quiet night in the apartment like they always wanted to. She just wants a quiet night after filming the whole day. They would watch a movie or sometimes read and just enjoy each other’s silence. Or they would drive around and go to quaint places where they will have coffee and try to be inconspicuous as much as possible and often than not they are not recognized and they would be like little kids when they are inside the car, a big achievement for two big stars not being recognized, though there were a few times they were caught but they remained mum about the whole thing. Very few people knew about their relationship because they wanted to keep it low key as much as possible. They were just talking about meeting the Running Man family and tell them about their relationship, Ji Hyo thinks no one is suspecting they are a couple because Kwangsoo is always around and everybody knows he and Kwangsoo are best buddies. But now that their friend decided to rest they both feel it is time to tell them the truth.

 

“ Hyung, Se Chan said there are reporters in the main entrance so we ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter