KRY on a cliche

Yesung and others
Kyusungwook au.
An abo
 
 
Kyu is an alpha, Wook an omega and Yesung a beta. As it happens, Kyuwook are both too passionate, in everything. Which means everything they do together ends up being either an absolute masterpiece or pure chaos. Passionate, hot-headed, know when to step down but often don't and forgive e/o for that. (Their bedroom dynamics can be imagined similarly too, I'm not writing that). Lets make them both co-owners of a leading company too. Like yeah, they rich. But they're like the chairpersons, not the CEO. That's smn else I'll add later. Maybe siwon or shindong.
 
 
Yes, their relationship is like a freefall, but they're very good with it. They fight sometimes, but make up soon afterwords, often without a sorry(like lets make them both a bit emotionally awkward).
 
 
Now onto their married life. They both try not to work too hard since they already wasted their teens and twenties on that. So their workload is a bit less. Plus its impossible to keep the couple in separate offices, apart from e/o. So they use the same room/office and have the same secretary. Their last secretary takes an early retirement and in comes Yesung. A pretty beta. Lets go typical, no atypical. There's not submitting to pheromones thingy. So betas.......How are they different? Yeah, they're not that affected by pheromones and don't release much of it themselves, thus sometimes coming off as cold and emotionless.
 
 
On the first day, they both see a young-looking man who is guided into the office by the HR director. They're a bit astonished as to why a kid is assigned to them. Kyuhyun, lacking more tact than wook, asks the director outright(in front of Yesung).
 
"Why is a kid being assigned to us? Fresh graduates have stamina and passion, but
managing two high rank executives requires a lot of experience. What is he going to do?"
 
And yesung, replies
 
"I'm actually older than both of you and have worked as a secretary for more than a decade"
 
 
In comes chaos when they both panic a bit and try to cover it up .So.......the first impressions are not that good. A month passes, they get to know e/o. Yesung manages them pretty well(yes, I'm gonna call it managing). They also admit that Yesung is actually good. Their wolves have names too and Yesung's is jongwoon. Kyuhyun's is called..............................guixian? And Wook's is called reongyu.
 
Anyways, fast forward a year, the three are very comfortable with e/o. Especially wook n Kyu towards Yesung(he still doesn't share much about his personal life). Yesung often ends up becoming a marriage counselor. Kyuhyun n ryeowook both slowly realize they like Yesung, romantically. So before actiavely flirting or pursuing him, they discuss with e/o and are pleased to know they both do. Then comes the process of courting.
 
 
A few awkward attempts, after which Yesung confronts them both asking what they're trying to do or what did they do wrong that they're trying to make up for. 'They're courting him', its out on the table. Yesung takes it in stride.
 
"Gimme time to think about it"
 
After the weekend,
 
"Ok, lets give it a try. There's no harm."
 
 
Yesung doesn't discover at once that he loves them, he gradually falls for them. They move in together. Yesung is a bit of the caretaker here, with two childish boyfriends. They get a custom made bed, a 7' by 8' bed so they can all cuddle. Kyuhyun n wook love cuddling with Yesung in between them. They like coddling him romantically, and out of that, he's the one taking care of them, guiding them. In simple decisions as should we cook or order to businesss decisions of the company. Meditating between them as in making them both understand e.o more and bringing out sides of them even they didn't know existed.
 
 
Fast forward 10 years, they've developed a very balanced dynamic. Ryeowook is like the smart one with brains, Kyuhyun is like the doer, and Yesung is the one directing them right. Like a conductor leading the orchestra into making a beautiful rhythm.
 
 
I wanna add some scenes of them both looking up to him and asking his opinions on several matters, but that's a matter for another day.
 
 
 
Inspired by ryeowook's agit ep. 28