end

Familiar
Please log in to read the full chapter

Heechul’s laugh carried around the apartment mixing with the sound coming from the TV.

“Did they give your brother lines?”

“Mmm, some,” Heechul exclaimed at the scene and Jongwoon chuckled at his reactions.

“How awkward it must have been for Jongjin to see his brother get into a fake marriage barely knowing your own wife. I can only imagine.” Jongwoon shrugged. "My sister couldn't take it seriously at all,

“It’s all for entertainment after all. He quite enjoyed the talk with Nayoung-ssi,” Heechul smiled teasingly.

“No Nakkung?”

“Hyung, come on,” Jongwoon rolled his eyes. Heechul laughed once again and Jongwoon punched his arm.

“What do you think, Jungsoo? We should have sent them a gift basket or something to congratulate them on their marriage,” Jongwoon glared at him and Heechul made an irritable face at him. The oldest lifted his eyes from his phone and glanced at the two childish men next to him.

“Hyung, are you even watching?” Jongwoon looked at him with expectant eyes.

“Sorry, love, I’m listening,” Heechul peered from behind Jongwoon and studied Jungsoo. He looked like he needed a lift of his mood.

“Don’t tell me you’re ignoring it on purpose,” Heechul nudged Jongwoon and made expressions at him that the younger man understood and nodded.

“Don’t tell me, hyung-“

“NO, it’s not that,” Heechul fake gasped, surprising even Jongwoon.

“Are you jealous?”

“Don’t be stupid,” Jungsoo shook his head. Jongwoon made a dramatic stunned expression, put a hand over his mouth and leaned towards Heechul. “You’re BOTH morons that I’m not dealing with,” the oldest looked at his phone and didn’t give them a second glance. Heechul and Jongwoon shared a look, and then turned back to Jungsoo.

“Hyungie, it’s okay to admit it, I feel flattered. And it’s not like it’s the first time you’ve been like that. You’re a bit territorial-“

“I’m NOT territorial, and I told you I’m not jealous. I’ve been fake married before if you’ve forgotten. I know what it’s like – the script and the pushy PDs. Also your generational gap makes it a bit hard to feel any kind of threatened,” he smiled easily before looking darkly at Heechul and pointing a finger. “And you – stop feeding him stupid ideas,”

“What, what did I-“

“I don’t want to hear it,”

“You’re so no fun,” Jongwoon smiled at his hyungs and slowly rested his head on Jungsoo, embracing him from the side.

“Love you, hyung,” a soft caress made him snuggle more into the older man.

“What am I – a pretty lamp?” Jongwoon chuckled and pulled Heechul by his arm.

“Come here,” Heechul huffed a little by the strength but smiled once he nestled closer to the other two men. It was beyond nice, it was - dare he said – perfect. He didn’t want this day to come to an end. Feeling calm and cozy with the people that were so dear to his heart – it was hard to accept the inevitable departure.

“Look, now we have to go back and watch it, we missed-“the remote was snatched from his head. He was taken aback by the action. Jungsoo had taken it just like that.

“Let’s watch something else,” he was about to switch the channel but his hand was grabbed by a smaller one.

“But hyungie, I’m not even in that many shows. It’s not that long either. For me?” His eyes would be sparkling if it was physically possible, but he still looked too endearing with the light flickering in his dark deep eyes and his lower lips slightly bulging out. Jungsoo sighed.

“Good going, young one,” Heechul whispered and snatched the remote when Jungsoo left it between them. 

 

A couple of hours later

Please log in to read the full chapter