Final

Boyfriend buff?! Poggers

What would a normal night watching Easthae’s Twitch stream look like?



Well, if you were a subscriber or even a very avid follower, you’d say that it’ll be really chill during the first hour. Easthae spends a few minutes in the practice range to warm up on his reaction time, then he jumps into three consecutive deathmatches to continue heating up for a night’s worth of competitive matches on Valorant.

 

Usually, Easthae’s mood depends on how the following hours after the warmup goes. Whenever Easthae duo queues with either Kyuhyun or Heechul (xBluePenguinx and hayanHeehee respectively), he’d be all laughs and would constantly joke around with either of them.

 

But of course, Easthae is not perfect; he gets tilted and annoyed like everyone else. You don’t have to be subscribed from the start to know that when he gets really quiet all of a sudden, his eyebrows furrowed, and his eyes are focused more on the game rather than entertaining chat, Easthae’s upset. Although he’s gotten better at controlling and moving past it, opting to take a quick breather after a match and just focus more on the encouraging messages from his viewers, everything is still a work in progress.




Tonight, however, is a very rare version of Easthae that only appears when it involves his boyfriend. 

 

You see, Donghae or Easthae as his subscribers refer to him, is a very simple man. Years into being a Twitch streamer has taught him incredible self-control to filter out the spammers and trolls, and instead focus on his subscribers and the positives. Donghae has long learned that there is no point answering back to the haters that use him as a punching bag and projecting their self-hate onto him instead of attacking the problem at its core—themselves. 

 

So as much as possible, Donghae keeps a level head and chooses to focus on letting the good vibes triumph over the bad. He’s a chill guy overall, easy to like and vibe to and is mostly relatable.

 

That is until his boyfriend comes into the picture, then the “pretty” chill guy persona just flies right out the window. And if you were to conduct a survey amongst Easthae’s subscribers and followers regarding which version of their favorite Twitch streamer do they like the most, you’d be very surprised by the outcome. 

 

Tonight—once again—is a very perfect example of one of the rare occurrences that Easthae is absolutely and utterly whipped for only one person—Lee Hyukjae. 

 

It’s been two months after the momentous teaching my boyfriend how to play Valorant stream and since then, Donghae’s subscribers and followers on all his social media platforms have been asking for a sequel. And, really, who was Donghae to deny them that when both Donghae and Hyukjae had a really good time during that stream (sans the teasing from Donghae’s end that resulted in the couple being bombarded with messages by their friends that are a mix of cooing—from Ryeowook, Sungmin and Jungsoo—and expletives to stop flaunting their cheesy tendencies, thus being reminded that there are single people watching the stream as well—from Heechul and Youngwoon).

 

And although Donghae wanted to deliver what his viewers asked for right away, he still needed to modify his setup. Since he doesn’t need to teach Hyukjae anymore, he’s thinking of duo queueing with Hyukjae instead, this way they can play together rather than taking turns on the pc. Donghae’s also thinking of setting up a face cam for his boyfriend as well, remembering perfectly well how his viewers absolutely adored Hyukjae’s reactions (Donghae’s also looking forward to a close-up shot of Hyukjae getting red and flustered every time he teases his cute boyfriend). 

 

By the time he has everything settled and all figured out, a week and a half have passed, and all he’s left to do is convince Hyukjae to stream with him again. You see, even though Hyukjae has enjoyed his time on Donghae’s stream, he’s still a little apprehensive for part two. But of course, Donghae wouldn’t proudly live us to his title of being an absolute ‘cheese ball’ if he didn’t stick onto his boyfriend like a baby koala to its mother until he sees the worry and anxiety ebb away from his soft features. 

 

Convincing Hyukjae took three more days but when he’s finally received his boyfriend’s sweet ‘okay, I’ll do it’, Donghae was over the moon—so much so that he tackled Hyukjae, leaving the other defenceless yet absolutely cackling at his boyfriend’s behavior as Donghae repeatedly tells him I love yous while he plants sweet kisses all over Hyukjae’s face and neck. 




Fast forward to the night both Donghae and his viewers have been waiting for. 

 

Donghae’s all smiles when he launches his stream. After he announces that he’s live on Twitter, he waits for the viewers to rise in numbers—he’s practically vibrating on his seat with excitement. “What’s up guys, how’s everybody doing tonight?”



weeesnaaaw: whatup whatup whatup

 

dynasty201: yooo are you coping the champs bundle or nah

 

eastjaesupremacy: EXCITED where’s your bf??

 

tag_if_Easthae_whiffs: !bf

 

Nightbot: my babie ---> (twitter link of a close-up pic of hyukjae’s gummy smile)

 

xBluePenguinx: let’s get this over with i need more blackmail material

 

leviheichou: cant believe im early omg



”It’s good to see you too Kyukyu.” his chat is steadily gaining speed and numbers, and so is his anticipation for what is in store for tonight’s stream. 

 

“I’m doing good weeesnaaaw, how about you? I don’t think I’ll get the champs bundle dynasty, I’m liking my vandal skin so far.” Donghae continues to read through his chat or at least he tries to, “I’m really excited for this stream guys like you don’t even know.” the streamer looks right into his camera, his eyes sparkling with excitement and his smile radiant as ever. His long-time viewers already know the version of Easthae they’re getting, and it’s not even halfway into the stream yet.



pogchamplakia: we going whipped culture

 

autiacora: phat W right there

 

Minielf: im ready to feel even more single

 

tag_if_Easthae_whiffs: changing my uname to tag_if_Easthae_is_whipped

 

eastjaesupremacy: @tag_if_Easthae_whiffs be ready, ill be tagging you all night



Donghae’s in the middle of interacting with his chat when he hears the door to his streaming room quietly open and close. He doesn’t even have to look back and see who it is, his chat is already typing like crazy. “Alright calm down guys, he’s my boyfriend, not yours.”

 

“Are you live already?”

 

“Yeah, but it’s only been on for a few minutes. Come talk to everyone while I set up.” his viewers see Donghae rise from his seat and step aside so that Hyukjae could take his place. But before the latter could take his seat, Easthae’s viewers know all too well that their favorite streamer wouldn’t just part with his boyfriend without a kiss or a hug on the latter. And boy does Easthae not disappoint. If Donghae’s tight grip on Hyukjae’s waist is any indication, his chat could safely deduce that their favorite streamer stole more than a few kisses from his boyfriend.

 

When Donghae finally lets Hyukjae go, the latter first clears his throat and fixes the nonexistent wrinkles on his cute oversized sweater before gaining the voice to talk to chat. “Hey there, how are you all doing?”



qtiehaehae: your the cutest it really isnt fair

 

tag_if_Easthae_whiffs: hyukkie twitch acct and stream when?

 

Haeddy: message deleted by a moderator.

 

SingMelodyyy: hi hyukkie 💜

 

eastjaesupremacy: new content for my eastjae channel pog

 

Redeemed Highlight My Message 1,000

weeesnaaaw: have you eaten dinner yet?

 

Mixtie

Subscribed at Tier 1. They've subscribed for 3 months, currently on a 3 month streak!

Mixtie: Hello hyukkie, nice to have you here again



Hyukjae sweetly giggles as the chat explodes, “Hello hello everyone! Have you had dinner yet? I’ve had a sandwich and half an apple so I’m all good for now but I’m sure we’ll get something delivered later after the stream. Hello there Mixtie, it’s nice to be here again. Donghae’s really excited for tonight’s stream, you guys. I wish you saw him setting all the equipment together, if he had a tail, it would have been wagging nonstop the whole time.” 

 

Immediately, Hyukjae and the viewers hear a whiny Yah, stop exposing me to everyone! This, in turn, elicits a very boisterous laugh from Hyukjae while the chat floods with kekws, omegalols, and pepelaughs. Although Easthae’s viewers can only imagine the pout that their favorite streamer probably has on their face right now, it’s still as hilarious as seeing it on stream. 

 

After Hyukjae calms himself and the chat down, it’s a relatively mellow back and forth of questions before Donghae reappears on cam fifteen minutes later. “I’m back, hope you guys still remember me.” he pulls another chair into the frame but not before placing a quick peck on Hyukjae’s forehead. “Hello cutiehyukkie’s chat, I’m his boyfriend, Donghae.” 

 

“Okay guys, my other channel is now live, you can watch Hyuk’s perspective from there. It’s chillinhae, go go go now.” there’s a sizeable dent that leaves Donghae’s channel for his boyfriend’s, not like he’ll ever complain about it—his Hyukkie did have him wrapped around his delicate fingers the moment he and Donghae met eyes—it’s only fitting that others have fallen for Hyukjae’s shy and soft-spoken nature contrasted by easy-going gummy smiles. (As they should but Donghae will be the only person on the receiving end though.)

 

From his side, he hears his boyfriend try to answer questions as best as he can while he logs in to his Valorant account. Compared to Easthae’s never-ending energy, Hyukjae’s soft and mellow overall aura is a cool breeze that gives his viewers a sense of calm. It’s this exact difference that the viewers love seeing every time Hyukjae visits his stream. Donghae finds it very endearing that his long-time subscribers and first-time viewers alike explode with messages of excitement and delight the moment they see Hyukjae come into frame. 

 

His viewers were right; this is Lee Hyukjae’s world and they were all just living in it.





“Did you just flash me on purpose? Chat did you see that? My own boyfriend just popped the bird right on my face!” 

 

Donghae just explodes into a full-on belly laugh, completely abandoning his mouse and keyboard in favor of clutching his contracting stomach from the force of his laughter. And it’s not even the unintentional innuendo Hyukjae just carelessly drops that he finds funny, it’s the way his boyfriend sounds so frustrated with him right now. 

 

It’s their second unrated game of the night. Their first game was completely normal and ended in a 13-8 victory. They’ve both loosened up and decided to invite three of Donghae’s subscribers to complete a five-stacked lobby. A stacked lobby usually means that there will be less to no toxicity at all (at least within their team), good vibes, and a continuous flow of communication from start to finish. Nothing could possibly go wrong, right?

 

Right, except, of course, when Donghae decides to be a troll and begin teasing his boyfriend all night long. 



Pop quiz: what’s cuter than a serious Hyukjae with his pouty lips more pursed, that he resembles a baby duckling?

 

Answer: an annoyed Hyukjae whose voice is so high that it cracks like he’s undergoing puberty all over again.

 

(Bonus: an annoyed Hyukjae caused by the relentless and incessant teasing from Donghae.)

 

“Chat—chat, helpful reminder; if the person you’re in a relationship with intentionally pops a flash right on your face, dump them right that instant—”

 

“—nooo baby—”

 

“—don’t even listen to their explanation—”

 

“—my babyyy, don’t leave meeeee—”

 

“—I don’t care how long you’ve been together, don’t ever let anyone pop a Skye flash right at your face. Don’t ever let anyone disrespect you like that.”



leviheichou: pepegaLaugh pepegaClap best couple right here

 

voiceGoddess: preach! pop a flash right back at his face before dumping him too

 

eastjaesupremacy: if you break up i will no longer believe in love

 

sisterJo: I know he’s only joking but who here is already waiting for another cheesy tweet and ig post after stream?

 

    Replying to @sisterJo: I know he’s only joking but…

yugy123455: is there really a need to ask that, c’mon now kekw

 

Nnaaasss: ME

 

xBluePenguinx: want me to unfriend him? done



Fortunately, no matter how many times Donghae trolled Hyukjae that match, they were able to secure their second win for the night. But that doesn’t mean that Hyukjae forgives his boyfriend for almost throwing their game—even if it’s unrated. So once their third match loads to agent select, Hyukjae quickly locks Sage before Donghae could even persuade him otherwise. 

 

And you know what they say; you can piss any agent off but never, never, piss off a Sage player. 

 

Hyukkie please heal meee!” Raze—Donghae’s chosen agent for this match is bunny hopping close behind Hyukjae’s agent, all the while making loud footsteps and effectively alerting the enemy team to rotate to B site. Hyukjae effectively walls off rafters contact from B main, giving his boyfriend no choice but to go back to gamer mode and enter the site. 

 

It’s after Donghae’s agent successfully takes out the enemy Jett making a play on rafters does Hyukjae heal his boyfriend. Hyukjae tries not to let out the wide smile threatening from his lips the moment he hears Donghae loudly gasp once he hears his Raze let out a sigh of relief as his agent receives a heal. “Hyukkie! Guys, my boyfriend still loves me!”



hayanHeehee: youre not even trying hyukkieyah

 

xBluePenguinx: why do i even bother watching you two

 

KyuHyukHae718: that was a pity heal kek

 

rainbow-peach: god i know you’re listening, i want what they have

 

Replying to @rainbow-peach: go i know you’re liste…

sugar_snow: even god has his favorites sadge

 

muffhead: your love makes my brain go brrrrrrrrr



Unfortunately, the second Donghae turns to make heart eyes at Hyukjae, the enemy Astra swings out of CT spawn and headshots his Raze. Hyukjae really shouldn’t be laughing at the wail of utter agony his boyfriend let out but the sudden eruption of Easthae’s kek and lul emojis as the enemy Astra t-bags Raze’s dead body is just not helping him keep his laughter from coming out. 

 

“Okay, okay let’s focus up—”

 

“—you were laughing at me—”

 

“—let’s move on, okay chat? I think we’ve all learned an important lesson from this round, isn’t that right Easthae? And that is—”

 

“—no, I haven’t which is why I doing the exact same thing again—”

 

“—to not intentionally injure yourself with abilities just to get your crush to notice you. It’s incredibly dumb and you’re not impressing anyone with it. The best way to gain their attention is by impressing them with your gameplay. Don’t be like Easthae guys.” Just as Hyukjae stops talking, Donghae is already taking damage from the paint shells he threw into the air five seconds after the round started. “...I don’t even know why I try, you guys.”

 

“That’s the last one, I promise.” Donghae then sends his boyfriend a cheeky smile and a flying kiss to seal the deal, before proceeding to one tap headshot the Jett op-ing mid. And even though he’s seen his boyfriend do this countless times, it’s still as impressive as the first time (but right now he’s trying his best not to show it on his face, he’s supposed to be annoyed right now).

 

As promised, that round was the last time that Easthae trolled their game because the rounds after that were smooth sailing. But that doesn’t mean that Hyukjae was done getting back at his boyfriend. The delayed healing was just the start. 

 

Hyukjae’s second attempt at getting back at Donghae happens two rounds after the previous. 

 

Right after their Raze and KAY/O take out the enemy Jett, Sage, and Astra defending the A site, their team successfully plants the spike to secure them credits for the next round. They’ve successfully locked down the site with the KAY/O’s ultimate, NULL/CMD. Although it seems that the two remaining enemy agents have decided to save their weapons, Donghae suggests they stay a little more just in case one of the enemy agents decides to attempt a ninja defuse. 

 

Okay, let’s go guys. They’re definitely saving for the next round. Good job everyone.” unbeknownst to Donghae, Hyukjae conjures up a plan last minute involving the slow orb he saved in case the enemy team decided to retake the site. And it looks like Donghae’s agent will be the last to exit the site too—it’s like the universe really wants Hyukjae’s plan to play out.

 

As the spike’s ticking grows faster by the second, Hyukjae makes sure that he and Donghae are the last to exit through A main. When their KAY/O, Astra, and Killjoy safely make it out of A main, Hyukjae throws his last slow orb in front of Donghae’s Raze effectively slowing his agent and keeping him just shy outside of the spike’s blast radius. 

 

You did not just—HYUKKIE!”

 

And so marks Hyukjae’s mission of giving his boyfriend a taste of his own medicine.





“Alright guys, that’s the last game for tonight. We’re going to Hyukkie’s parents’ house tomorrow to help them move to their new home.” Hyukjae has now joined Donghae’s side, his cheeks are still a little pink from laughing so hard. 

 

Unfortunately, the enemy team decided to forfeit the match, thus ending the game early. Fortunately though, Hyukjae had the ultimate payback during the round before. 

 

“I still cannot believe that you res’d me just so you could bait my body.” Donghae pulls Hyukjae’s chair impossibly close to his, now they’re squished together on camera. 

 

“You can’t be mad at that, I won us that round. I had to res you so I could secure the round.”

 

“Yeah but you could have informed me beforehand,” Donghae’s body is not fully turned towards Hyukjae, completely ignoring that his stream is still running live, “my excitement to get back in the round was wasted.”

 

“Whatever, that was payback for the trolling you did tonight. Getting jebaited is better than being blind for two solid seconds, my eyes still hurt from what you did.” 

 

“Now we can’t have that, let me give them a smooch—” 

 

“—please don’t come any closer—”

 

“—too late, you’re only allowed to receive them. No take backsies.” Easthae’s chat is going haywire for the nth time that night. Just goes to show that at this point Donghae’s viewers aren’t mainly there to watch him play Valorant. 



hayanHeehee: you must resist hyukkieyah, resist his handsome face

 

xBluePenguinx: this is just free entertainment right here

 

weeesnaaaw: kisskiss mwahmwah

 

dynasty201: is this what hyukhae 1v1 looks like but iirl?

 

eastjaesupremacy: hyukkie pretending to avoid hae’s kisses but his red face says otherwise

 

    Replying to @eastjaesupremacy: hyukkie pretending to…

Mixtie: why you gotta call him out like that kekkekkek

 

sisterJo: hyukkie blink if you need help, I’d gladly take his kisses for you

 

yugy123455: hearts for everyone who’s feeling single, everyone is me

 

Nnaaasss: <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 you guys too cute, what for? <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

KyuHyukHae718: you two, honestly goals no matter what you do

 

rainbow-peach: god i know you’re still listening, I want a quarter of what they have

 

sugar_snow: best couple on twitch no kappa

 

muffhead: bf buff is real yall, I don’t care what the haters say eastjae is winning in life



Okay you guys, we really need to leave now.” Hyukjae tries to the best of his abilities to scoot forward towards the monitor to read chat, but he’s left to straining his neck in favor of letting Donghae keep the tight grip he has around Hyukjae’s waist. “It’s been a really fun stream, despite the injuries and betrayals we’ve had this evening, playing tonight with you guys has been super fun.” Hyukjae continually waves his left sweater paw near the camera as more and more viewers bid them farewell and good night. 

 

“See you guys on Easthae’s next stream. Be sure to follow all his social media accounts down below, sub if you haven’t already to his Twitch and YouTube account and as always, take care and stay safe. We love you guys, until next stream!”

 

The last thing Easthae’s viewers see before the stream goes black is Hyukjae’s gummy smile and shining eyes directed towards the camera while their favorite streamer is looking at his boyfriend like he just hung the moon and the stars for him. 




OFFLINE

Check out this

VALORANT stream

from 2 mins ago.



You will be notified when Easthae

live