First Kiss — fin.

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One sunny afternoon in SM High School, two girls were sitting in front of a class. The school was quiet, since it was supposed to be lesson hours right now. But, the class where one of the girls—Jimin—was in, got canceled because the teacher was unavailable. Meanwhile, the other girl—Minjeong—was kicked out of her class because she got caught using her phone when the lesson was still going on. So, got-kicked-out-of-class Minjeong just went to her best friend's class, hoping she could have some company because she had nothing else to do. Luckily, Jimin's class got canceled so Minjeong's prayers earlier had been granted.

 

Jimin and Minjeong met when Minjeong was in first grade, and Jimin was in second grade. Ever since the first time they met, they just... Clicked. They get along really well until now. And it has been more than a year since they became friends. Even though their grades were different, which made them quite difficult to meet, but they keep making time to see each other at school at least once a day.

 

After minutes of talking, they just sort of went silent. Jimin was just playing with her phone, while Minjeong was sitting beside her and just looked around the school. Not long after, Minjeong found two people at the end of the hall. After seeing that, she nudged Jimin, so that Jimin would put her attention on her. Then Minjeong pointed at what she saw earlier, while saying, “Jimin, look. Aren't those two kissing over there?”

 

Jimin squinted her eyes, then after seeing it clear, she let out a chuckle. She proceeded to put her hands on Minjeong's eyes, preventing her from seeing the couple that was currently kissing. She , “Hey, you weren't supposed to see that, you kid.”

 

Minjeong tried to push Jimin's hands away from her eyes, while protesting, “I'm not a kid! I'm literally just one year younger than you.”

 

Jimin finally pulled her hands back off Minjeong's eyes, then still argued, “But still, you're small. And tiny. You're a kid.”

 

Hearing Jimin's response, Minjeong just rolled her eyes. “Whatever you say.”

 

Jimin laughed at the shorter girl beside her. But her laughter died down as soon as Minjeong asked, “Have you ever had your first kiss, Jimin?”

 

Jimin went silent for a while. Then she cleared before saying, “Why do you ask?”

 

Minjeong looked at her, then shrugged. “I'm just curious. That's all.”

 

Hearing no response from the taller girl beside her, Minjeong continued her words, “I'm just curious about how that feels, you know? I've never had it, so I'm curious, why do people love doing it so much? Like those two people, they even kiss in broad daylight like this, can't they find a more private place to kiss? Or another time, not right now? What's so special about kissing, huh?”

 

After hearing Minjeong's long- rants, Jimin finally responded, “Uh, I actually don't know as well.”

 

Minjeong raised her eyebrows, “You've never had it?”

 

“It's not like that, I have. But…” Jimin gulped. “It didn't feel special at all, I guess, um. Yeah…”

 

Minjeong's face suddenly came closer to Jimin's face, making Jimin bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter