5 types of kisses

5 types of kisses from Noh Jihye by Leejung Lee

5 types of kisses from Noh Jihye by Leejung Lee


Greeting kisses

It could be for conveying, 'Hello, I'm home'. and 'Welcome home. Good work today.'
It can also mean, 'Goodbye, I'm gonna miss you' or 'Don't miss me too much, I'll be back soon' and 'I miss you so much, baby'. 
They ranges from short and sweet, pouty and adorable, to long and deep.
Regardless, they always put butterflies in her tummy.


Teary kisses

Leejung doesn't really like seeing Jihye cry specially if she's the reason. But like any couple they have their fights. These kisses mostly happen then. Leejung is really thankful for these kisses because they always assure her that despite their differences and arguing, they have not lost each other, they're still together and they'll be okay. The salty taste soothes Leejung, it reminds her that Jihye is sincere and just like Leejung she's willing to fight for them.


Goofy kisses

They are many ways of sharing your happiness with your special someone. Leejung loves hugs and these. She absolutely adores feeling Jihye's pretty smiles, cute giggles and y chuckles against her lips.

Whether they're outside with others or inside the privacy of their homes, Leejung relishes the truth that others can see or hear Noze's laughs but she alone can catch them with her lips.

These kisses let her experience her girlfriend's goofy side in an exclusive way. They also let her know that she's in love and having fun, few people can say they are.



Hot kisses

Whenever they submit to their desires for each other, Jihye's kisses gets frisky in this way that never fails to ignite the want within Leejung.

The older woman's breaths become the warmest they feel on or her skin, they cause goosebumps and this tingling that makes Leejung lose control.

Jihye's gasps, whimpers, moans and her lips that becomes wetter and swollen, having all of them the closest they can be fills Leejung with a thrill that is different than the one she have when she dances, though they are both amazing in their own way.

Knowing that Jihye is like this with her, and only her, exhilarates Leejung. She becomes all parts proud, lustful, and humbled that these goddess among mere mortals chose her.

Oh, she knows she's awesome on her own, but these kisses makes her feel loved better than any trophy can.



Gentle kisses

Leejung is fond of skinship, specially with her people. She likes touching and being touched. As a dancer and choreographer, physicality is a must. Jihye is the same, though she is more reserved.

At the beginning of each stages of their relationships, Leejung is unsurprisingly the one who initiates contact and Jihye, despite being older, is the willing follower. A pat on her head, a squeeze of the hand, and hugs, all of these when from the right people, always comfort Leejung. But these kisses, they do it the most.

The first kiss that Jihye initiated was this type of kiss. Leejung's was a sudden, awkward one where their teeth clashed because she finally had had enough of hiding her feelings for Jihye and decided to just go for it. It was during the time, they were officially dating for more than a month, Leejung was feeling like a loser because her choreography is not coming together as she imagined it would. Despite her mentors and friends' assurances, her perfectionist side keeps pulling her mood down.

Jihye came by the studio while she was busy frowning at her tablet. Jihye greeted her with an exhausted smile, the woman just finished filming an ad, and went to hug her but Leejung shook her head, saying that she's sweaty and smelly. Jihye pouted, saying she doesn't mind. But Leejung is on edge, she have a deadline, so she refused and with a sigh asked Jihye if she could leave her alone for now and if they could just meet after she's finished with her project. Jihye agreed, her expression soft.

Later, Leejung realized how kind her girlfriend was here, Jihye didn't complain that she went there despite of being tired just to be with Leejung only for Leejung to drive her away.

Jihye said her goodbye and walked away. Leejung returned to her tablet but then she heard Jihye calling her name. Leejung's eyes widened as her girlfriend leaned in, their lips barely touching before Jihye retreated, smiling as she said, "Fighting".

Leejung felt the weight lifting off her heart. She became teary eyed, Jihye panicked. Leejung stopped her apologies by hugging her and sobbing on her shoulder. Jihye held her.

Ever since then, whenever she's in need of comfort, she can count on her girlfriend to plant the gentlest kisses on her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, and lips. Leejung loves them as they convey Jihye's messages, telling her without words, 'You have me', 'Everything will work out in the end', 'I love you'.
She finds peace in them, she's at home with them.

Leejung understands why people longs for relationships like this. Knowing that someone is always there for you like this is a blessing.

Leejung loves these type of kisses as they show her who Jihye is. Yes, the woman's a bit of a potty mouth. Yes, she's a bit bossy. Yes, she's tougher than she looks. And yes, she's a pretty face. But above all she's gentle. And she is Leejung's.