one

Ride Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss, are you alright?" A gentle voice asked.

The owner of the car wrapped her jacket around Sana who was in tears.

"Let's talk about this, okay? No one's going to hurt you," She then said.

Sana shivered, it was cold, and the world is a place to be feared. She was more than afraid.

Terrified, the perfect word to describe such emotion.

"What happened to you?" The woman asked.

But Sana couldn't talk, as much as she wanted to tell, she was afraid. Who was she to tell such problems to a complete stranger?

"You might get sick if we just stayed here. Get in my car, I'll drive you to a hospital." The other girl's eyes shook n worry as she noticed that Sana had bruises on her face and arms.

"P-Please, n-not the h-hospital," Sana could only say those words.

Her family had always wanted the world to see them as 'perfect' They're known by many people.

Then, a sudden feeling of pain was felt in Sana's head, she could't keep her composure, she fainted.

And it was a good thing that there was someone to help.

Sana could've been gone now.

And so, Sana was carried to the girl's car.

She didn't know what she should do, the hospital's the best place to go to in this situation. But after hearing Sana's words, she realized that she was in danger.

That maybe, something was running after her, something was going to hurt Sana.

And so she started driving amongst the heavy rain, and the slippery road whole thinking about where she should take Sana to.

-----

The sun rose, its light illuminated Sana's eyes, making her turn back to her consciousness.

She opened her eyes, and carefully sat down to see that she was in an empty room with white walls, a closet from the distance, and nothing more than that.

Her heart started beating quickly, "Was last night just a dream?" She thought.

She then sighed, disappointed that she's done nothing, her risks were pointless, and she's only bringing herself into more danger.

She was still feeling weak, so she stayed, sitting down on the soft bed that felt different from home.

And then the door opened, revealing a pale woman with captivating monolids emotionlessly looking at her.

"From last night?" Sana thought to herself. Her memory of events that happened hours ago were not clear in her head.

Sana couldn't help but stare, the girl was really intimidating.

But then again, she isn't scared of the girl. She was holding a plate on one hand, and a glass of water and medicine on the other.

"How's your head?" The girl asked.

"It's fine, w-what happened last night?" Sana asked.

"You were standing in the middle of the road, wishing that you were, you know?" The girl couldn't clearly explain, she was afraid that Sana would have those thoughts again.

"I wished for what?" Sana asked, having no memory of what happened.

"Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter