ONE SHOT

Bandmates to brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey", Leeteuk said softly entering his house to see a familiar face wrapped up in blankets on his couch. Leeteuk slowly went towards the other, the other's eyes we're red with tears, hair in a mess and be refused to let go of the blankets. 
" What's wrong? ", Leeteuk asked sitting next to the young man and wrapping his arms tightly around him. The younger just buried his red hair in the leaders neck and sobbed even more. " Calm down Yesung what's wrong tell me", Leeteuk tried again slowly the younger's back. 
"I cant-", Yesung was cut of by a huge sob, " I can't do this anymore", Leeteuk's heart dropped but he maintained his expression to help ease the younger, " It's just so hard and and it's not getting better". 
"What do you mean", leeteuk asked willing Yesung's tears. 
" My solo comeback, it's hard being on my own, I spoke about it before but no one cares, NO ONE CARES ! ", Yesung screamed. Leeteuk flinched and hugged the younger harder. He secretly pulled out his phone and sent a text 'red emergency' to 7 other people. And focused his attention back on to Yesung. 
" Hey, we know, all of us do. We do make fun of you but that doesn't mean we don't take you seriously every single one of us know how you feel. And we will always be there for you", Leeteuk said. 
Yesung didn't stop crying for a long time he buried himself closet into Leeteuk and didn't say anything. 
Soon 7 other people came stumbling into Leeteuk's house. 
"Hyung! "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter