AE SHOT

I Married a Mafia Boss

So Minjeong was patrolling the streets of what they called "mob street" peacefully with people walking on the side walk when she heard a report of shootout just the next few blocks from her.

 

*Radio*

 

"The suspects involving are now in pursuit, running towards the "mob street" requesting back up" Minjeong responded immediately to the radio.

 

"This is the chief of police, currently now in the "mob street" responding and on your way." She got off the car and saw the guy running ahead of her towards the abandoned building.

 

She saw him stop and looking surprised, so she also stopped the others who also chasing the guy and spread out in the area.

 

There they saw a group in suits already waiting with the only woman who apparently is the boss.

 

"Where are you off running to? You still have something for us" they saw the woman got something from the panting guy and about to leave when the guy is holding up a gun.

 

*Radio*

 

"That's Karina the Mafa Boss, make sure no one gets out and capture everyone involved" So the police reacted before Minjeong could.

 

"Put down the gun and put your hands up!" A police started but the guy is starting to fire it to the police and took cover. The guys in suits are trying to get the boss lady in safety but got in front of the shootout with the police.

 

"Minjeong unnie, isn't that your wife?" Ningning a year younger than her but got assigned in the same precinct. "Yeah no " replied back both worried and angry.

 

She's trying to shoot the guy whose just shooting everywhere and finally someone got the target. The guys in suits are leaving the scene before the police could get ahold of them.

 

" Damn we almost got her!" A random police said. " That was a close one right? Your wife is definitely something unnie" ningning said with relief.

 

"Yeah, but I think I screwed up" Minjeong said. After the police cleared the scene, they can't pin point a crime to the boss lady and only got the 48hours hold up card.

 

They called it a day and resume the investigation furthermore. Minjeong got home at 8:30 pm with an angry wife waiting in the living room.

 

"Oh hey buby, how's your day?" Minjeong greeted sweetly. She was about to hug her when a hand stopped her.

 

" 'oh hey buby?' that's the first thing you want to say ' oh hey buby, I think you should rethink your decisions in life Minjeong" Jimin her wife said angrily and emphasizes the 'minjeong' word.

 

In front of her is a clean bullet with the name written of who it is registered to.

"I'm sorry bubs, I swear I tried shooting the right target." Minjeong explained as she saw her name in the label.

"What do you think happened?" Jimin asked arms now crossed.

 

"He was trying to shoot you and I can't do anything with you in the way, I had to I'm sorry bubs" Minjeong is now soothing her wife's forearm to lighten up Jimin's mood.

 

"Minjeong I got shot, there's almost a hole in my shoulder and now I have to put a sling on for a week, I also got an activity outside the city in a few days." Jimin frowned and then pouts.

 

"Bubs, I thought we agreed to no new deals and as far as I know you have no outside the city work" Minjeong said.

 

"It's not a new deal buby, it's.. an old friend of dad's I just can't say no to it." Jimin explained.

 

"I promise not to be on anyone's radar, it's just a simple dinner and a very legal exchange " Jimin hurriedly promise.

 

"Okay, so we're even" Minjeong smiled that she thought a way to get even. "What? For a shot scar that you did ? You owe me a date Minjeong" Jimin frowned and was about to leave when her wife stopped her.

 

"Okay a date, and whatever you want.. so can I have my source of power now?" Minjeong said and opened her arms for Jimin to embrace.

 

"And a million kisses" Jimin said before showering her wife kisses all over her face and end it with her lips.

 

"By the way, you are gonna get into holding for 48 hours tomorrow in the precinct" Minjeong said while kissing Jimin.

 

Her wife put a distance between them smiling. "It's okay, I like seeing you in your work with your uniform on anyway" Jimin bit her lower lip while taking a hold of Minjeong's collar and pull her for another heated kiss.

 

Of course for a year and a half of being in a marriage, a little kiss would end up in bed and blankets which dinner is already forgotten.

 

 

 

Did you guys enjoyed your Holiday? 😄 Stay safe everyone!