Romeo and Juliet (Irene's Version)

Anywhere With You Feels Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's a sunny afternoon for the university students as they are headed to the open field. Today is the day when they can choose their clubs or organizations. It feels inconvenient that they are required to do an extracurricular for their free time, but when you think about it, sometimes it could also be fun.

"Ugh, it is so hot. Why do we have to suffer like this?" Irene says as she scans the booths.

“Tell that to the dean who says that is for our ‘own good’”, Joy darned while throwing air quotation marks.

“I don’t know about y’all, but I’m just here for the hot people.” Yeri suddenly announced, surprising the two friends. 

“What the !” Irene shouts while hitting Yeri on the back. “How long have you been here? I did not notice you while we were walking,” Irene continued.

“Well, surprise?” Yeri said as she was laughing out loud.

The three friends then continued to walk while trying to find any clubs that interest them.

“So since you are here,” it was now Joy’s turn to speak. “What club are you interested in joining then?” Joy asked.

Yeri answered, “I’m thinking of joining the theater club.”

“What?!” Joy says as she is looking at the booths that interest her. “what are you going to do? Reenact Romeo and Juliet or something?” Joy continued.

“I heard rumors.” Yeri whispers to her friends. “They said, that the club leader is attractive.” 

“You know what-” Joy was about to hit Yeri on her head but was suddenly stopped upon hearing Irene speaking with glee.

“That would be fun! Well, putting whatever Yeri said, It will be fun.” Irene announced. “Just like Taylor Swift’s song, Love story!” Irene says, gleaming with delight.

“Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all there's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter