That Overpass in España

Encounter in España
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
hello! if ever you've already read eie's c1, expect that this chapter will be slightly different from the first version :)) enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hoy gaga bumangon ka na!", sigaw ni Jihyo when I finally answered my phone with 15 missed calls from her.

"What even? Ang aga pa!", I frowned.

"Hoy Malinao alas otso na yung klase mo 8:30!", she barked back at me. 

. It was already 8 am. It's a good thing I just live near UST super traffic pa naman by this hour. 

" Mag b-breakfast ka pa ba?", Jihyo asked me while we were still in call. 

" Gaga ka ba? I don't have time for that anymore!", I said as I rushed to go to the washroom kasi maliligo na ako and I had to get dressed in my white uniform. 

" Hmm, the struggle of a school that still uses uniforms huh?", she laughed at me kasi she knows I really hated these uniforms, and my groans were enough for her to assume na I was already getting dressed.

I locked my room and rushed out of my building kasi I was already beating the time. 
"So, is this like your new record of waking up so late?", Jihyo asked me while I speed walked through the path of M.F. Jhocson and took a turn for the UST Overpass. 
"Hindi ah. I woke up with literally 10 minutes on my time.", sagot ko when she made an annoying face to me.
"Alam mo, we've been friends for over 10 years, and you haven't changed. College ka na, tanga.", she said seriously. "Kita mo na ba GC?", she laughed. 

Sa totoo lang, minsan nakakatakot si Jihyo. A second she's being a meanie and after, easily distracted by whatever the Blue Katip girls had on their sleeves.

"Di pa teh, kita mong naglalakad ako right now diba?", I replied as I walked. 
"Si Sana kasi eh. She accidentally stole raw yung hoodie ng taga La-Salle. Akala niya kaniya.", Jihyo laughed.
"No way? Legs?", I laughed too. Sana always had a reputation of making Ateneans go crazy for her but this time she went for the other side.

I grabbed my phone and joined in the teasing towards Sana. Well, if there's anything I know this girl grew up to be annoying so when she started up with the GHO(U)STE(r) jokes, I walked without looking in front of me. I was about to send a blow to Sana until I felt an actual blow on my left shoulder causing me to look forward. 

"Ano ba, Ms? Tumingin ka nga sa dinadaan mo!", the stranger barked at me.
I fixed my eyes on her and saw that she was wearing a uniform too. But not like UST's.  She wore a white blouse with a plaid green skirt. Definitely a Tamaraw. Makes sense too kasi she was heading for the other way from UST. Despite the stranger's aggressive behavior, she had something that made me attracted to her. Siguro boses niya. Sayang di ko makita mukha niya because she wore a cap. 
"Wow ha? Eh ikaw nga yung naka bump sakin?", I glared back.
"Eh kung di mo idikit mata mo diyan sa cellphone mo, walang banggaan.", she snapped back.
"Hoy teh, nakikipag-away ka pa 5 minutes nalang mala late ka na.", Jihyo reminded me through our call and as much as I wanted to bite back, Jihyo was right, so I turned away and ran inside UST already.

"And speaking of time, I have to go, Malinao. I have org meetings today.", she waved. Jihyo was always like that. So busy with so little time for herself. If I remember co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter