Our love loop

Doughnut - Love Loop

[Notification Sound] Vlive by STAFF TWICE

Mina clicked the notification on her phone to see who was doing the VLIVE. It was Nayeon eonni.
She always does this every time she is bothered and tries to forget her pain for a while. 
The pain that I caused for having a lot of screen time with Chaeng during 'The Feels'.
Hmm..she is doing the Vlive with Boo and Momo eonni.
Geez..she even sings so many songs.
What should I do? Should I just let this go again?

Mina was thinking so hard, her heart was clutching just because of the sight of her first crush, Im Nayeon. She really cares about that oldest eonni and really loves her, as a sister. Deep inside her heart, she really wants to love and be loved by Im Nayeon, which is already are, but in reality she cannot accept this, when Twice is really at the top of the music industry and about their so called celebrity status. If they are caught dating, fans and haters are going crazy and she does not want to hear and receive tons of negative comments from them. Moreover, if the public knows that Mina and Nayeon are gay, they are going to ruin their career and other members'.

So, Mina just decided to bury this feeling again and just watch what Nayeon wants to do.

*****

Twice 6th Anniversary Preparation

All members were excited to celebrate their 6th Anniversary in the music industry. They have millions of fans already who always support their songs and help Twice to win many awards. Therefore, in this 6th Anniversary event, they wanted to make ONCE happy by wearing funny and unique costumes, as well as celebrating Halloween. 

All members gathered in JYP building and they were in the practice room. They were planning about what costumes should they wear. Chaeyoung, the swag member chose Squid Game costume as it was a hype in Korea and even other countries. Jihyo, the leader chose the cactus costume which turned out as one of their songs in the newest album. Jeongyeon chose a dinosaur costume. Duo Japanese chose a ramyeon costume, they were so cute in it. Dahyun, as bizzare as always chose to be Hulk this time and Tzuyu chose the archery uniform. Nayeon and Mina had not chosen the their costumes yet. 

Jihyo suggested Nayeon to be a baby as she was the fake maknae in the group and she agreed with Jihyo. Mina, the graceful lady, chose to be a lady. But then, Sana, knowing that Nayeon had this big crush on Mina, asked Mina to be Nayeon's mother.

"What?" Nayeon choked. "No, no, no,,,, I do not need a mother.." she pretended to reject but inside her mind, she already imagining that she can show her clinginess to Mina in public and no one would notice.

"What do you think, Mina?" Sana asked while winking at her.

"I will just follow Nayeon eonni's request. If she does not want, then I will be okay... I am not rejecting that idea, though..."

Jeongyeon elbowed Nayeon who was beside her... "Just say yes, you, pabo.."

"Ooo okay then, if Mina wants to be my mother, then I agree..." she grinned as wide as possible.

Alright, everything was set and their job then were to find the suitable costumes.

One day before the D-Day, they were shopping at the malls, of course they covered themselves with masks and hoodie so no one would notice them. At the mall, they separated themselves and looked for the things they needed. Since Nayeon and Mina were having the same theme, they went together to the mother and kids sections. 

Nayeon was so happy to have this private time with Mina. Basically, they live at different dorm and Mina is a gamer, so having a private time like this was the one that Nayeon waited. No clingy Chaeyoung around. 

Nayeon suggested some dress and clothes for Mina before they entered the changing room. Both of them brought several clothes and they wanted to try them first before buying. 

"Eonnie, we can just go in the same booth...." Mina said blushing.

"Same booth?" Nayeon tried to hide her bubbly reaction.

"Yes,,,, if you want.. so that we can see whether our costumes match or not.." Mina replied.

"Hmm.. okay, that is a good idea.. whatever you want, Mina.." eonnie said.

In the not-so-big changing room, they hang all the clothes first and put down their bags. They also opened their masks and both of them stared at each other, adoring one another.

"It is not comfortable wearing the mask, right, Mina..."

"Yes, eonni.. finally I can take it off for a while.."

"Okay, let's try these outfits then.." Nayeon asked.

Nayeon turned her body to face the wall and Mina did the same, just to respect each other's privacy. While they were taking off their tops, their shoulders brushed and sending butterflies to their stomach, but both of them did not blurt something out. Just enjoying this private moment together. 

They finished at the same time. "Hahahaha,,,eonni,,,,you are so cute.." Mina laughed heartily.

"Xixixixixi.. I know Mina..." she proudly stated, "You look good, too.. This attire is simple yet looks good on you..." Nayeon said while tracing her fingers near Mina's neck to highlight her slender neck.
Damn, her hands are brushing near my neck. Mina was holding her breath for several seconds because of the sudden skinship.

They were done trying the clothes and decided to buy them. They went to the cashier and Nayeon paid all of them. "Eonni,, I can pay the clothes with my own money..." Mina took out her credit card.
"What an evil eonni I am if I let my little sister pays her clothes... Don't worry, Mina... It is all on me.." Nayeon pushed Mina's hand gently so that the cashier lady could not receive the card.
"Thank you, eonni.." Mina replied and Nayeon just smiled.

Since they were done, they decided to stop by at their favourite coffee shop and waited for the others. While they were walking to the coffee shop, there was a certain gap that Nayeon purposely did. Usually Nayeon is clingy and always links her arm with the other member. But not with Mina and she noticed this antique behavior of the eldest member.

 They sat down at the corner long table and waited for their orders to come. Nayeon took out her phone and snapped some selfies to be posted in Bubble. Mina felt a little bit awkward in this kind of situation, she knew that Nayeon was making a clear distance with her.

"Eonni..." Mina called her softly and it made Nayeon stopped taking selfies.
"Yes, Mina.." she still edited her pictures and uploaded them in Bubble and Instagram.

"Eonni... look at me..." Mina demanded.
Nayeon huffed knowing where this conversation would lead, "I am okay, Mina, if that is your concern..." she grinned and put down her phone.

Luckily the waitress saved Nayeon from further conversation. They drank their coffee and soon the other members were done, so Mina could not ask for more questions. "Tsk,,, we are not done, eonni..." Mina whispered.

All of them went back to their respective dorms. In the van, Nayeon was quiet and just staring at the window. Next to her was Sana, "Eonni, are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I am fine Sana.. just a little bit tired from shopping..." Nayeon answered. "Can I borrow your shoulder?" she asked.

"Feel free, eonni..." Sana lent her shoulder to Nayeon and she felt better.
Mina who was at the back seat seeing what Nayeon did. She felt sorry for her but she could not do anything, especially dealing with a stubborn Nayeon. Mina also wanted to lend her shoulder for Nayeon anytime she needed it.

Then, the van stopped at JeongMiChaeng dormitory. Three of them waved their goodbyes, but Nayeon stayed silent. Mina was so sad, Nayeon did not say anything to her, not a single good night.

------

The D-Day of TWICE 6th Anniversary Event

5 minutes before it started, each member was ready behind the stage with their cute costumes. One of their managers approached Mina and Nayeon and give them a sort of blanket. 
"What is this for?" Nayeon asked confusedly as she was already fully covered by the baby costume.
"You are a baby, right,,,, then you need Mina to give you a piggy back ride during the entrance." the manager winked at Nayeon.

Nayeon agaped, "It will be too hard for Mina... I can just walk cutely.." she looked back and forth between Mina and her manager.
"That is why I bring you this blanket...so Mina will not feel too heavy carrying you..." the manager impatiently explained to a stubborn Nayeon.
"Are you okay with this, Mina?" Nayeon asked.
"Just like the old times, right... it is not like that I had not tried to give you a piggy back, eonni... I am fine with it..."
"Seeeee.... come on quickly hop on!!! The show will start in a minute.."

Nayeon hopped on Mina's back and secure her hands in front of Mina's neck. Her sweet perfume invaded Nayeon's nose and it was so calming and she hugged her even more, giving the right moment to do that without any body else noticing. 
Then, the manager tied the blanket on Mina's waist. "You guys will be the first to come out and occupy the middle seats, okay..." she reminded them again.

The entrance music played and it was the signal for them to come out one by one. 

"Alright, thanks to the god up there giving me this chance to be with Mina," Nayeon was talking to herself. "I am going to use the time as much as possible."
"I am here, eonni... you can hug me as long as the time given.." Mina also thought to herself.

Both of them got in the stage and Nayeon really used this opportunity to be super clingy and did not leave any gap with Mina.
"Eoommmaaa...." she acted cutely like a baby while holding a bottle of milk.
Mina also acted out, she was as lovingly as a mother to Nayeon.

Nayeon attached their heads and scrunched her nose..."Saranghaeee,,,eommaaaa..." and Mina smiled widely.
Then they arrived at their seats and Nayeon came down and waited for Mina to unbuckle the blanket.

"Wow... piggy back ride and now we are siting next to each other..." Nayeon smiled to herself.

All the other members came out and sat at their respected seats. Then, the event started with the syllable game, each member needed to answer a question with only 6 syllables allowed. When it came to Mina, the question was 'who is the prettiest member?'

Chaeng interrupted by saying, "I will shoot you if you don't choose me.." she pointed the toy gun to Mina.

Nayeon suddenly gave her aegyo and leaned on Mina.... "Eoommma.... Eommmaa...."
"Okay, okay..... Nayeon is the prettiest..." Mina said and Nayeon was so happy and she leaned more on Mina's shoulder.

The event ran smoothly until the end when they performed one song from the newest album... The title was Candy. They changed their costumes to a proper one. 

After the event ended, like usual, the members loved to take pictures. They took pictures in front of the decoration ONCE TWICE.
The happy moment turned sour for Nayeon as Michaeng took pictures together, while she was only having selfies.

*****

On her bed, Nayeon was lying down to rest. She sighed remembering the Minayeon moment today. It started well... She recalled the feeling of backhugging Mina during the piggy back ride.... how she missed the warmth from Mina's body already... She closed her eyes and smiled... Mina Mina Mina was all over her mind.

She then checked the IG.... Fans were cheering looking at the rare Minayeon moment, but then tons of Michaeng post also came up. It was a bitter sweet feeling. She loved all members, Changie of course, that little rapper. It was just the reality that Minayeon is a tragic ship. Few fans supported this ship... Most of them worship Michaeng and 2Yeon. There is nothing wrong with it. But for Nayeon, it is a big deal as it relates with her feeling towards Mina.

*****

Mina at that same night was thinking about Nayeon eonni too. She enjoyed the short Minayeon moment, but she realised Nayeon's changed demeanor when she and Michaeng did some selfies. This really made Mina got a headache. 

The next day, all members gathered at the JYP building to discuss their 9th Japanese single, Doughnut. It would be their first hearing of the song and the line distribution.

Still with the avoided space and glance, Nayeon tried to busy herself with the songs and other members, like Jeongyeon and Jihyo. When PD nim entered the studio, they all greeted him and the meeting started.

It was such a lovely yet sad song that Twice had never tried before. The choreography was also discussed that there would be a little mix of ballet which was Mina's expertise.  All of them were excited to practice the song and choreo. 

Then it was time for the line distribution. It was a very common thing that Nayeon would start the line as her vocal was really good. The rap part was still for DubChaeng combination. Jihyo would take the high notes and Mina would take the bridge. 

"There will be Mina and Chaeyoung part and they will lay down at the opposite way, making like a circle to represent the doughnut and Christmas vibe," PD nim announced. "I like their chemistry during The Feels and I want to see it again in Doughnut, so Mina and Chaeyoung, show your chemistry again in this clip, okay.." he smiled.

"Okay, PD nim, we are trying our best," Mina and Chaeyoung replied, of course with Chaeng cling onto Mina who sat beside her.

Nayeon closed her eyes for several seconds to cool down her burning heart. Damn in, they will be doing the MiChaeng moment again this time and it is a request from PD nim. Alright, more doom for me. 
Mina noticed Nayeon's action. She knew that Nayeon was not happy with this. But she could not help Nayeon now, not when all members and PD nim were there.

*****
Doughnut M/V making

Early in the morning, all members woke up and headed to the studio for their shooting process. Crews and staff were busy handling all the costumes, properties and breakfast for the 9 members. They were all in the make-up room and fitting room. 

Nayeon was busy scrolling her phone while the staff were painting her face beautifully. Then, when she looked up the mirror, her eyes caught the perfect Mina in red elegant gown. She swallowed her saliva, could not bear the sight of pretty Mina. How she wished Mina was hers and she could hug or shower her with love and kisses. 

Then, their eyes met through the mirror reflection and Nayeon looked down again. She was not embarrased, but she was hurt. Hurt by the reality, hurt by her unrequited feeling, and all the impossibilities to have Mina as hers. 

They did the shooting for almost 10 hours, perfecting each action and scene to give the best for ONCE. 

Not a single moment that Nayeon could spend with Mina. She was in a different set from Mina and because they were busy, they did not have the time to visit, Nayeon to visit Mina exactly. But finally they met during the group dance, but Mina was not in her red gown anymore, the gown that exposed her broad shoulders, but she was still the prettiest in Nayeon's eyes.

All the members loved the choreo so much. They moved so graciously yet they give this strong emotion to the movement. After shooting the chorus part, it was the time to shoot their outro part. Everyone was in their position, again with MiChaeng togehter in the middle, holding hands, twirling around just like in ballet performance. Nayeon was glancing at her sadly. How she wished she could dance with her and hold her hands too. 

"Woohoo, it is a wrap!" the director of the MV exclaimed.
Then the members excitedly wanted to see some of the videos. Nayeon was the one in the front watching, followed by other members. 
"Kiyowooo, Sana..." Nayeon exclaimed watching Sana's scene with the guy.
"Pretty Tzuyu...." Jihyo praised Tzuyu ethereal beauty.
"Cool rap, Dub..." Sana pinched Dahyun's nose and cling onto her.
"Just get married you two!" Jeongyeon scream when Mina and Chaeyoung did all the actions. When they laid down, Chaeng put on a hair clip on Mina's hair.

All of them were laughing except Nayeon. Tears were pooled in her eyes and she excused herself to the restroom. 
"I am going to change my costume first," she lied and excused herself.

Mina really wanted to catch her wrist and stop Nayeon from running, but she could not, when everyone was cheering for her and Chaeng.

Nayeon was done crying in the bathroom alone. She held her hurting chest and crumpled her costume. "Why do I love you that much, Mina?" she cried. 

She washed her face and and change her costume to her comfy sweater. She was sitting alone and taking some selfies for posting in Bubble again. Then Momo approached her, "Taking another selfies, huh, eonni?" she asked. 
"Yes, for my Bubble update... Are you tired?" Nayeon asked.
"Quite sleepy actually..."
"Just sleep on my shoulder... I think we still have to wait for Jihyo," Nayeon offered and Momo accepted. She directly dozed off and Nayeon continued to browse on her phone.

Mina, Chaeng, Dub and Tzuyu were on the other side of Nayeon's spot. Mina promised to herself to really talk with Nayeon. "Hmm... we are having a one week break before the launching of Formula of Love... I will use that opportunity to talk with eonni... I must!" she thought to herself.

*****

From Sunday to Thursday, Nayeon did not update her bubble account or post her pictures in Instagram. Mina tried to text her but no replies from the oldest. Mina asked Momo and Sana about her but they said that Nayeon was okay. 

Mina could not handle it anymore, cannot handle her growing feeling for Nayeon. Her first crush indeed stayed in her heart and kept on blooming every day. She tried to deny that it was just a sisterly love but she could not anymore. It was more than just a sister, she needed more of Nayeon. She already talked to her parents and they were fine with it, as long as Mina would feel happy. But yes she still needed to cover it from Once and the other members, as it was not common for public figures in Korea to love the same gender.

So, that Thursday night, Mina asked help from SaMo to leave the dorm for a while since she wanted to talk with Nayeon in private. She asked her J-Line besties to keep this as a secret from the other members. 

[Knock..Knock] Mina knocked on Nayeon's bedroom's door.
"Come in, Mo... it is not locked..." Nayeon shouted.

[Knock..Knock] Mina knocked again as she was not dare to get in Nayeon's room.

"Aiisshhh...just get in you, silly..." Nayeon opened the door in a rush but then frozen when she saw Mina.
"Mi... Mina... Wh-Why are you here? Where is Momo and Sana?" Nayeon stuttered and panic.

"It is just me, eonni... May I come in?"

"Hmm... Ye..Yes, of course.. It is rare that you visit my dorm... So, what is it? Anything that I can help?" Nayeon asked while tidying up her messy table.

[Tight Backhug from Mina] ...... Nayeon froze and she was so tensed.

"Mi.. Mina..."

"Let me, eonni... just stay like this for a while.." Mina requested. Then Nayeon stood still like a statue, did not not what to do.

After a while, still with Mina backhugging her, with a drumming heart beat Nayeon asked, "Do you have anxiety attack again? I can contact your doctor if you need help..."

"Yes," Mina replied.
"Then, share it with me... don't keep things by yourself... I am always ready to listen to any of your story..." Nayeon held Mina's hands that were lingering around her waist and broke the hug.

She led Mina to sit on her bed. Rubbing her hand, Nayeon asked, "So, what is it Mina? What has been bothering you this time?"

"You," she simply answered and stared at Nayeon's eyes.

Nayeon removed her hand from Mina's and sat further from her. Nayeon squeezed her hands, not ready with this kind of topic. She was silent.

"Why eonni? Why did you ignore me? You were cheerful when you were with the other members...but you avoided me for almost 1 month. Did I do something wrong?" Mina attacked gently.

Nayeon looked down and just shook her head.

"Then, why eonni?" she raised her voice a little bit.

"Nothing, Mina.. nothing.." she replied softly holding her tears from falling.

"You're lying! If it is nothing, you would not avoid me.. you would smile at me.. you would attack me with jokes or your aegyos.. Tell me the truth, eonni! Is it because of Chaeng? Is it because of me spending more time with Chaeng?" Mina insisted.

Nayeon could not hold this heartache anymore. Sobbing, she answered Mina..."Yes, Mina.... Yes... it is because of Chaeng.. how you always act nice and touchy with her.. how you both got those scenes together and you act like a true couple.."

"Are you jealous, eonni?" 

"Never! I am not jealous, I am just trying to accept my fate here, Mina.... As long as you are happy, it will be fine with me... My priority is your happiness.. So, you don't need to take care of me or care about my feeling... I know that you like Chaeng so much, that you are comfortable with her...." Nayeon cried out.

"But I don't love her...." Mina explained. Nayeon looked at her confused. "I love you, eonni..."

"Yes, I know that you love me as your eon.." Nayeon was cut.
"No, I love you more than that..." Mina corrected.

"What do you mean, Mina? I don't understand.." Nayeon was frustrated and covered her face with her hands.

Mina moved closer to Nayeon and took her hand, "I love you, Im Nayeonnie.." Nayeon tried to find a lie in Mina's eyes but she could not. She saw sincerity in Mina's glowing eyes.

"more than eonni.. more than best friend... I want more of you, eonni..." Mina said shyly, pink hue started to paint her face.

"Mina, slap me...!" Nayeon took Mina's hand and slap her own face.

"Eonni! What are you doing?"

"Am I dreaming?" Nayeon checked her own body to make sure that she was not dreaming. 

Mina kissed Nayeon's cheek, "Do you think you are still dreaming?"

Nayeon froze by the bold action from Mina. It was her second kiss on the cheek after that tour. "Yes, I am definitely dreaming," she mentioned.

"Eonni... seriously... I was just confessed to you.." Mina pouted and this time Nayeon really looked at Mina's face. The one thing that she had been waiting for came true. Mina finally love her, not a sisterly love anymore but the couple love. 

Nayeon blinked several time, getting back from her running thoughts. She then hugged Mina warmly. "Are you sure, Mina? I mean it is not a sudden thing and then tomorrow it will be gone?"

"I am sure, eonni... you were my first crush after all.. I just needed more time to really strengthen my heart.."

"Then, how about Chaeng? your parents and our Once?" Nayeon was panic.

"First, Chaeng is just my bestfriend, like you and Jeongyeon eonni... and it is only for fans that they worship MiChaeng.. She has eyes for Tzuyu though... and my parents already know and they are fine... for our Once.. let's keep it as a secret, even to other members.." Mina explained.

"So, you want us to have a secret relationship.."

"Just for a while, eonnie... not forever... of course I want to announce to the world that I love Im Nayeon..."

"Okay," Nayeon smiled widely..

Then Nayeon went to her dresser and looked for something. She bent her knees and "Do you want to be my girlfriend, Myoi Mina?' she showed one of her rings collection.

Mina chuckled by her silly action, "Yes, Im Nayeonnie..." Nayeon slipped the ring in Mina's finger.

"Woohoo,,,, I am Mina's girlfriend....!!!" Nayeon danced her iconic cute dance and Mina laughed out loud.

"Can I sleep over, eonni? It is already 10 p.m." Mina asked.

"Ow...ow...yes, yes...." Nayeon was thinking. "You can take my bed... I will be down here..." she opened her dresser again to find the thick blanket for her bed on the floor.

Mina chuckled, "Eonni... we are officially girlfriends now..."

"Sooooo..." Nayeon seemed to have short circuited brain.

"So we can just share the bed....can't we?"

"Sh-share the bed... Ya ya ya that makes sense..." she returned the thick blanket ot her dresser.

"Then, do you want to change your clothes? I can give you my pyjama..."

"Yeah, that would be nice,," Mina replied and Nayeon gave her the bunny PJ.

Mina changed ther clothes in the bathroom and Nayeon nervously waited for her. She walked back and forth thinking about sleeping together with Mina for the first time. Cuddle time...holding her slender body... and maybe a good night kiss... Oh it was such a sudden thrilling moment. She was not ready for this romantic lovey dovey time with the Japanese angel.

[the bathroom door opened] Nayeon pretended to lay down on the bed.

"Wow,,, you look cute in that PJ... come here.." Nayeon patted the space.

Mina laid down next to Nayeon and both of their hearts were beating crazily.

"Mina..."
"Hmm..."
"Can we cuddle?" Nayeon shyly asked and Mina nodded.

Nayeon opened her arms signaling Mina to come closer. There Mina was in Nayeon's embrace. They just enjoy this first feeling of love and calming their heart beats.

Nayeon sighed, "You don't know how long I have been imagining this, Mina..."

Mina was listening to Nayeon's steady heart beat plus her face was so close with Nayeon's s.

"Me too, eonni..." she then looked up to Nayeon and give her the gummy smile.

"I love you, Mina...." Nayeon kissed Mina's forehead.

"Love you too, Nayeonni...."

"It is going to be one of the best nights in my life.. sweet dream, Mina..."

"Nitez, eonni..."

Both of them slept peacefully with a blast feeling.

*****
[knock knock] "Eonni.... breakfast is ready..." Sana's high note woke MiNayeon...

"10 minutes, Sanaaa.." Nayeon replied.

"Good morning, eonni..." Mina greeted.

"Morning, babe.." she chuckled... "Brush teeth together?" she offered.

They brushed their teeth together and kept on smiling to each other. Nayeon grinned to check her bunny teeth.

[smooch] Nayeon kissed Mina's cheek and ran away to the kitchen to meet Sana and Momo.
Mina was laughing because of Nayeon's silly action.

"Mina is here..." Nayeon informed. "It was already too late last night, so she stayed over..."

"Okay, Nayeonnie..." Momo replied..

"Hi, guys..." Mina greeted normally just like nothing happened before and she joined them to have breakfast.

They had breakfast together and got ready for the launching of Scientist today. After they were done with the breakfast, they took a bath and waited for the van to pick them up.

"Eonni.....the van is here..." Momo shouted so that Nayeon and Mina knew.
"Yes, right away, Mo..." Nayeon replied.

Mina was about to open the door, but Nayeon grabbed her wrist and turned her around and gave a quick peck on the lips. "Don't be naughty, okay, Minari..."

Mina blushed as red as tomato and stunned for a while.

"Mina....come on..." Nayeon called her again.

"Yaaaa,,,,,eonnie... you stole a kiss again...."

"Whhhaatt? Can't I do that to my girl?" she winked.

"Wait for my revenge, eonni..."

"Can't wait!!!" Nayeon ran toward the front door and got in the van. Mina chuckled and followed through.

*****

At the studio

The studio was decorated nicely with all scientist stuff and there was a long table for 9 members.
Mina checked the seating position and it was set up in order NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu. Mina pouted as she was not able to sit next to Nayeon.

The manager noticed Mina's pout face and asked, "Something wrong with the position?"

"Aniyooo... I just want to sit next to Nayeon..." Mina said.

"Ow, okay, I can arrange that..."

"Thank you, Manager Nim..." Mina bowed.

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1

All members enter the stage and stood behind their chair. Nayeon was shocked seeing Mina beside her, and she whispered, "You did this?"

Mina just winked, "I have my way.."

"Annyeong hasse yo......" Jihyo opened the event and all of them sat down.

Throughout the event, Nayeon spread her smiles and joyfulness. Mina was sometimes caught day dreaming and it was cute for Nayeon. There was time when Mina unconciously and sinfully touched her neck and trace it down to her chest. 

Nayeon's hand tap her thigh to wake her up and Mina just smiled shyly.

The one hour event ended successfully and they were going back to the make up room to touch up their pretty faces as there will a short interview again.

This time, the stuff prepared 5 high chairs and 4 normal chairs. Again, Mina positioned herself near Nayeon. She chose the high chair behind Nayeon.

Nayeon from her straight hair style, now in braided style, highlighting her face even more and made Mina crazier.

The interview went nicely until there was a question about whose member they remembered the most and left an impression. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu shared their experience and then Nayeon pointed Mina,,,
"How about you, Mina?

"Hmm... actually for me it was Nayeon eonni..." she started to blush and Nayeon did not expect that answer.

"Wwwoooaaaa..." the other members murmured.

"Actually I know Nayeon eonni from the trainee pictures... but when I came across her, I said Wooa, that is Nayeon eonni..." she explained cutely.

"Aaa..that is why you asked to take a picture with me...." Nayeon laughed and Mina blushed.

"She is blushing...." Sana exclaimed and Nayeon laughed even more. She was delighted by Mina's answer.

"That takes guts, you know," Mina poked Nayeon. "I did not understand that I had that kind of nerve..."
All members laughed at Mina....she was blushing so hard and covered her face. Nayeon surpressed hr happy feeling hearing Mina's cute confession.

*****

They arrived at the dorm quite late. They entered their respected bedroom to refresh themselves and ready to sleep. 
Nayeon on the other hand, could not hold herself not to see Mina privately that night. Around 12 midnight, while the other member were asleep, she sneaked out and went to Mina's dorm. 

[Text notification] Open the door, Minari,,, I am outside,,,

Mina was surprised to read the message. She jumped out from her bed and tip toed so that other members would not notice.
She open the door and Nayeon directly gave her a bear hug.... "I miss you sooooo mucchhh..." she whispered. "May I sleep over?" she asked again... Mina smiled on her shoulder, "Of course, Nayeonnie, my first and forever crush..." Nayeon giggled.

"Luckily, I haven't slept, eonni.." Mina said when they were in her bedroom.
"I know that you will still be awake..." she grinned.

"So, other than you miss me sooooo much, what else, eonni? You risk yourself to walk out by yourself at this hour..." Mina smirked.

"Hmmm... I misssss you soooo mucchhh and I want to kissss you badly..." she innocently answered and made Mina blushed. "As simple as that...." Nayeon smiled showing her bunny teeth. "May I?"

"What if I say 'NO'?" Mina settled herself under the blanket.

"No? Then I will pout and give you lots of aegyooo until you say yes..." Nayeon joined Mina on the bed and caged her.

"Then, I say NO...." Mina giggled just want to see Nayeon's aegyo and cute pout.

Nayeon started her best talent,, showing aegyo to Mina and they both laughed heartily. At the end, Nayeon tickled Mina until she said 'yes'.

She stared at her girlfriend lovingly and attached her lips to hers. Nayeon was always gentle with Mina, but that night she explored more. She pampered Mina's neck with kisses and a little bit making Mina moaned softly.
"Ahh...eonni..."
"You are the death of me, Mina... I love you so much..." she kissed her more.

*****
In the morning, Mina woke up at 8. She had a radio interview with Chaeng and Momo, while Nayeon with Sana and Jihyo. She went to the bathroom to take a bath and brushed her teeth. Since she was still a little bit sleepy, she did not recognize the marks that Nayeon left.

When she sat down in front of the mirror to put on some make up, she screamed, "Omoooo!!!" and woke Nayeon too.

"What happened, Mina? Why did you scream?" Nayeon rubbed her eyes.

"Aaaaa,,,,eonniii....otokeee.... look at my neck... it was all because of you..." Mina whined in panic. "I have to attend that radio interview... otookeee..."

Nayeon was embarassed remembering what she did last night. "Hey, hey, don't worry sweetie...." Nayeon opened Mina's wardrobe and picked a turtle neck and jacket. "I think it can cover my marks..." she moved her eyebrows up and down.

Mina hit her arm playfully,,,,,"Eoniii aaaa.... next time don't leave marks here..."

"Owww...so you want me to leave the marks somewhere else?" she challenged Mina.

"A-ani-aniyooo...." then she blushed as red as tomato.

"I will Mina.....some day...just be patient, okay..." she teased and laughed.

*****

After the radio interview, every member went back to the dorm and had some nap time, including Nayeon and Mina in their own dorm.

When they woke up, it was almost dinner time and Mina messaged Nayeon that she wanted to have Subway sandwich for dinner.

M: Eonni... I am craving for Subway sandwich... Can we have that for our dinner? 
N: Hi, princess... Is that the new sandwich restaurant?
M: Yesss.... today is the grand opening... near our dorm...
N: Okay, I will buy it for us and we can eat together at your dorm then.. See ya...
M: See you... thank you, eonni...
N: Anything for you, dear...muuaachh..

Then, Nayeon, as simple as she used to be, just wearing a tank top and a hoodie jacket when she went out.
When she arrived at the Subway, she met Chaeyoung there... 

"Chaengiii..." she hugged the young one.
"Eoniiii.... why are you here? what a coincidence.." Chaeng asked.

"Just want to try the new thing..." she explained..."Do you buy for Mina?" still a little bit jealous of their close relationship.

"Ah,,no... I am buying for myself and for Tzuyu... I am going to her dorm after this..."

"Aaa.. I see..."

Then they waited for the order. Nayeon opened the IG account and record a short story to share with ONCEs.. She showed her cute face and also Chaeng with the heart filter.

[Ring..Ring] "Anyeeoong..." Nayeon pretend to be formal when Mina suddenly called.

"Eonniiiiieeee.... delete that story now..." Mina commanded.

"Omo..omo... what is wrong with that?" Nayeon was confused.

"Just delete it now...pleasseee" Mina pleaded.

"But so many ONCEs already saw it and there is Chaeng here.. can we talk later? Our sandwich will be ready in a minute..."

"Aaaiiisshhh..." Mina sighed... "Come here quickly then..." she hung up the call.

Confused,, Nayeon checked the IG story again and she still clueless why Mina asked her to delete it.

In 10 minutes, she arrived at Mina's dorm. She knocked and Mina opened it for her. Still sulking, Mina closed the door and stomped to the living room.

"Wwwhhyyy, babyyy...?" Nayeon followed her to the living room and sat next to her. She pulled down her hoodie and opened the zipper.

"That is why!" Mina's eyes pointed at her chest area where her cleavage was exposed.

Nayeon looked down and she understood finally,,,,"Oopppssss... I did not mean to, Minariii... don't be angry, pleeeaasseee... This view is only for you to enjoy actually... I will delete the story, okay..." she took out the phone but never managed to delete it when Mina attacked her lips passionately.

"Don't delete it.. I want the whole world know that Im Nayeon is a y girl and she is mine..." she kissed Nayeon again and pulled her that both of them were lying down on the sofa. Nayeon on top.

Mina took off Nayeon's hoodie and tank top.... "Woo wooo... easy, girl..." Nayeon held Mina's hand. She was in her bra only.

"You said it was only for me..." Mina protested.

"Yes,, that is true,,, but look where we are.... and you have never been this bold..." she smirked.

"Others are away... so this place is for us tonight..." Mina impatiently answered.

"Are you sure about this?" Nayeon made sure that Mina was not drunk.
"Never been this sure in all of my life... Do you want this?" Mina suddenly became shy.

"Bedroom then, princess..." Nayeon stood up and offered her hand for Mina to hold.

They entered Mina's room kissing like crazy. Nayeon pinned Mina on the wall and took of her clothes, left her with only bra. "Pretty..." Nayeon whispered.

"I want to see more, baby..." Mina asked shyly.

"I am yours, Mina..." Nayeon spread her arms widely giving Mina the full access.

She kissed Nayeon again while her hands finding the hook and she easily unlock it. Looking at two mounds with pink s really turned Mina on. "Oh my God,,,, you are so amazing, eonnie...." her hands wandered around Nayeon's s and she was extremely satisfied that night.

They made love for the first time. Sloppy, reckless but they enjoyed every second of it. Both came at the same time and their moans filled the room.

"I love you, Mina... really really love you.."

"I love you too, Nayeonni.....so so much... you are my love st first sight.."

"Marry me..."

"Sure.... will wait for that day.." Mina agreed.

Nayeon kissed her girlfriend one more time, before they went out and ate the forgotten Subway sandwich. From then on, Nayeon never felt jealous again with Chaeng cause she knew that they were just best friends.