Final

Phone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yeji! Come here please!” ordered Lia.

“What? I’m eating now!” shouted Yeji.

“It’s IMPORTANT! NOW!” Lia shouted back.

Lazily Yeji rose up from her seat and walked towards Lia who sat in front of the TV.

“What is it? I swear if it’s not important as you claim, I’ll . . .”

“It’s about Yuna,” Lia cut Yeji’s sentence. “Now I get your attention, sit down here. We need to talk.”

Hearing Yuna’s name made Yeji curious about whatever Lia wanted to talk about. It’s about her baby maknae after all. She won’t miss it.

“What’s wrong with that giant baby?”

Lia inhaled deeply and it made Yeji somehow kind of nervous. “Don’t you realize that somehow I found Yuna kinda weird? Something is happening to her but I’m not really sure.”

“She’s always an oddball. What do you expect?” Yeji raised her eyebrows.

“No! It’s different! Especially the intensity of her playing with her phone. She’s always on her phone till the late hour.” Lia explained.

“You just overthink about everything. Probably she’s always on her phone because of those messages she sent on bubble? Or she’s just reading all messages from the fans?” Yeji tried to reason out Lia’s concern.

“But this one is different!” Lia protested. “Maybe she has a secret lover?”

Yeji was too stunned. Never once in her life as ITZY’s leader had she ever thought that Yuna, her baby Yuna, had a secret lover.

Yeji blinked several times before realization hit her and she burst, “NO! SHE CAN’T HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOR A GIRLFRIEND! I won’t allow it! Nobody is allowed to take my baby from me!”

Lia was surprised by Yeji’s sudden outburst. She quickly covered Yeji’s mouth and whispered, “SHUSH! Keep your voice down! What if Yuna heard?”

Like a cue, after Lia finished her sentence, Yuna stepped out from her shared room with Lia. One of her hands clutched her phone.

“Yeji unnie? What’s wrong? I heard your loud voice just now” asked Yuna curiously.

“It’s nothing, honey. Yeji and I just watched some drama on TV,” answered Lia, secretly hoping Yuna would believe her.

“Really?” Yuna didn’t believe it right away.

“IT IS! Right, Yeji?” Lia emphasized Yeji’s name, sending the code for Yeji to support her.

“Yes. Now please go away. Don’t disturb my quality time with my girlfriend.” said Yeji while waving her hand, telling Yuna to go away.

Yuna pouted cutely and said, “Alright alright. Enjoy your time. Imma back to my room”

After making sure Yuna was inside her room, the Yejisu couple back with their conversation about Yuna.

“What do you think? How about we spy on her?”

“Well, I think that’s not a good idea. Just let her with her phone. I don’t want to be a controlling guardian. Let’s just respect her privacy.”

“But are you really sure you are ready if she’s indeed has a secret lover that you don’t know of?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter