cheatsheet

팬걸 fangirl - an idol's love life // APPLY OPEN
팬걸 fangirl - an idol's love life 
 
 
 
 
cheatsheet.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE84oJNJUhIhQaIguJbCPGxjU9gYs1seceiI_hbq3zCjvSEYkpd5FQkN7Ft626iqJEqN8&usqp=CAU
 
plot. 
this story essentially follows 5 idols and their love interests (i haven't decided yet but this story as of now will follow all of their points of view) and their love lives. whether they are yet to meet, have been in a relationship, or are nearing their end is up to you!  the story will take place/begin in january of 2021 so there are rough idol activities you can refer to and whatnot. it will follow their journey with love and the struggles they face being in an atypical relationship and how they fare against it. please do let me know if you have any questions about the plot.

basics. 
you can apply as either a male or female, preferably one that is korean or at the very least half asian as they will most likely take place in korea unless they meet them abroad or smthn. they can be of any age but do know any minors cannot have any content written about them. your character will be the idol's love interest, so one that is a non celebrity. if you're character is a celebrity, they must be one that is made up and you can have them be apart of an existing group or a non existing group, they can also be models or actors, etc. 

faceclaims. 
no racebending but i will allow half as long as half is their actual ethnicity. minors as faceclaims must be minors in the story, otherwise anyone could be any reasonable age. i would prefer if you used idols or models for the sole purpose of the amount of pictures and gifs as i will be using those! be prepared with a backup in the event someone chosen chooses the idol you're using as a faceclaim as a love interest.

background + personality go ham with the background, but please keep it realistic. technically, your character could be from or live abroad. you don't have to write as much in the background if it doesn't pertain much to the character, but if it does please elaborate. in terms of personality, i will require a good balance of positive, negative, and neutral traits as no one is perfect. this is one of the most important sections of the app so do go into detail. i love trivia so please go crazy with that!

lifestyle and relationships this is going to be essential to the story as they will have lives outside of their significant others, especially with the busy schedules. what do they typically do in their day? what is their schedule like, who are the people around them, etc. 

love interests ah yes, the good part. your love interest must be an existing celebrity in south korea (idol, actor, model, etc) and their career will be based off of their current activities. i would prefer straight relationships. please elaborate their personality as well as this is essential to the story and i may not be familiar with every idol. you may change the personality from the actual celebrity's if you would like. elaborate their background if you find it necessary, but please do elaborate their schedule/lifestyle. the people around them are essential as well. 

love story here we go! write me a kdrama. or a tragedy. love doesn't always work out, does it? have they met yet? how did they meet? all the juicy details, please! but remember, dating as a celebrity is difficult. how do they face those hardships? you can add multiple love interests if you see fit, whether they be past or future. how they end up is not required, you can choose or you can leave it up to me as a surprise. pw is your favorite song atm. 

potential plotlines 
-the celebrity that falls in love with one of their fans (perhaps met at a concert or fanmeet).
-celebrity dating a celebrity
-a celebrity falls for a normal person that has no idea who they are
-a celebrity reunites with an old friend they haven't seen since predebut
-the celebrity who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and has to help out a random person
-celebrity x backup dancer/staff
-celebrity x antifan
-celebrity x trainee
-there are so many potential plotlines feel free to get creative!
-celebrity x influncer
brownie points + notes i do hope that everything made sense, feel free to ask me any questions if you have any and i would be happy to answer them. to note, i will be allowing profanity and perhaps content if they are of legal age.i'm also a er for long apps or creative apps, im a nerd i like reading. other than that, have fun, be creative, and happy applying!  
495870.jpg