fin.

Tuesday

Before we get started, please do be reminded that is purely fiction and does not relate to them in real life. Also, please vote for IVE's Eleven on all music show's for them to have their second win. Don't forget to stream the mv and the member's  fancams while you're at it. Thank you and stay warm this winter.

 

-12


The newly debuted group, IVE, that consists of six members are now on their way to the fansign event after the broadcast of Show! Music Core. Right now, as mentioned, they were on two separate cars as they were on their way to the event. On the other car was Gaeul, Wonyoung and Liz, while on the other was Yujin, Rei....and Leeseo. 

 

Just when Yujin thought she could have a nice, peaceful ride on the way there, boy she was wrong on so many levels. Rei kept asking her questions relating to Minju, just the basic stuff. And although Yujin wanted to shut her eyes and rest for a while, she still happily answered all questions without a hint of hesitation or tiredness.

 

"You know unnie, I never knew Minju unnie was THAT pretty. And oh my, oh my God, she was so kind and caring as well." Rei who was sitting at the back, said with full of admiration.

 

"I know right! Even when I first met unnie, she was immediately caring to me and made sure I was comfortable." Leeseo gushed.

 

Honestly, Yujin was happy that her members were now getting comfortable with Minju. It feels nice to have the people close to you get along with each other.

 

"Do you guys like Minju unnie?" Yujin asked two of her members.

 

"Of course unnie!"

 

"She's amazing!"

 

They both answered making Yujin laugh heartily.

 

"That's nice."

 

"Now I know why you're this whipped unnie." Leeseo said with a teasing smile. Rei agreed to her and just like that, they both started to tease Yujin until they arrived at the venue for the fansigning event.

 

Rei and Leeseo entered the waiting room and was greeted by the other members while Yujin trailed behind them, looking like a tired puppy.

 

"What happened to you?" Gaeul asked, laughing at their leader's defeated face.

 

"They kept teasing me about Minju unnie." she shortly answered and slumped on the couch.

 

Gaeul then gave her a teasing grin, "Oh, I see."

 

"Oh please unnie, not you too."

 

The older raised both her hands in defense, "Hey, I'm not saying anything."

 

"So? What did they teased you about?"

 

Yujin started pouting before answering, "They said I was whipped."

 

Gaeul then started laughing out loud making everyone in the room wonder. Yujin just shook her head at the unnie beside her.

 

"Aish. Really, unnie?"

 

"I'm sorry Yujin-ah, but it's true." the older said when she had already calmed down from laughing.

 

"I know. And I'm aware of it." she chuckled. "I'm just thankful it was Rei and not Wonyoung who was there with me and Leeseo."

 

"Oh you should be thankful, she knows A LOT. Like, a lot, lot."

 

"Who knows a lot?" Wonyoung suddenly appeared in front of them making the two older members jump.

 

"Wonyoung-ah, it's nothing." Yujin reassured her and didn't say much after that, worried that she's gonna get teased even more.

 

There manager then came inside and informed them that they needed to go in front because it will be starting momentarily.

 

They all proceeded on the stage and settled down on their respective chairs.

 

For this fansign event, Leeseo is seated on Yujin's left side while Liz was on the other. The order started from Gaeul, then Rei, Wonyoung, Liz, and Yujin, making Leeseo the last one.

 

The fan was now in front of Yujin and started asking her questions while giving her album.

 

"Yujin-ssi, how was it? Meeting Minju-ssi on music show after a long time?" A smile instantly appeared on Yujin's face upon hearing the question.

 

"Oh it was great! Yeah. I got to see her after a while and I honestly got excited. She even decorated our waiting room!" her and the fan continued talking about stuff and when it was time to go over to the last member, Yujin returned the album after signing it and gave the fan one last smile. The fan then happily sat in front of Leeseo and gave her the album.

 

"Leeseo-ssi, how was meeting Minju-ssi for the first time? Considering that she's a former member of both of your unnies."

 

Leeseo's face beamed in delight before answering, "It was great! Before debuting, Yujin unnie and Wonyoung unnie would tell us many stories about IZ*ONE sunbaenim and they would always say good things about the members. Considering that I myself am a fan of Jo Yuri sunbaenim and a wizone myself, I can say that they really have a great bond."

 

"Were you excited to see Minju-ssi for the first time?"

 

"Actually, that wasn't my first time seeing Minju unnie."

 

The fan's ears perked in surprising upon hearing this new information, "Oh? You've met her before?"

 

"Yeah, I've met unnie before. Yujin unnie introduced me to her."

 

Yujin turned her head almost immediately when she heard her name being mentioned.

 

"Oh unnie, I was just telling her about that time when you first introduced me to Minju unnie."

 

Yujin nodded with a smile and focused her attention back on the fan.

 

"How was it? When you first met her?"

 

"Minju unnie was amazing! She took care of me and even made sure I enjoyed. She's great really."

 

The fan smiled and they talked about how great they all did on their stage today, praising their skills and such.

 

 

When the fansign event finished, they all went back to the dorm to go and rest up since their schedules were done for today. Yujin slumped on the couch in the living room after she finished changing. Her eyes were closed but it immediately shot open when her phone started ringing, indicating that someone's calling her. She checked who the caller was and saw that it was Minju so she sat properly on the couch and practiced how she was gonna greet her without sounding tired.

 

"Hello."

 

"Hey."

 

"Hi."

 

She kept practicing what to say and was startled when someone suddenly spoke. "I'd go for the first one." Liz suddenly said while passing pass by, going to the kitchen. She nodded and pressed the accept button.

 

"Hello." she said and all the tiredness she felt today suddenly disappeared when she heard the older's voice.

 

"Yudings~" she couldn't help but smile to herself because of the older's cuteness.

 

"Unnie, why did you call?"

 

"I just missed you."

 

She was flipping out upon hearing the older's reply. She tried to calm herself down before replying to her.

 

"We just saw each other earlier. You miss me that much huh?"

 

"Of course! I wanted to hear my Yudings' voice."

 

"Aigoo, stop."

 

"Why? Am I making your heart go "nuts" again" Yujin could now tell that the older was now teasing her. But she doesn't mind really. She never does.

 

"In fact you are, Miss Kim. You always do."

 

There was a long paused before Yujin laughs at loud, "Sorry, did I make you blush?" the tables have now turned and it was now Yujin who was teasing the older.

 

"W-What makes you think I was b-blushing."

 

"The stuttering gave it away." Yujin said and they both giggled on the line.

 

"So? How was the fansigning? Did you enjoy meeting your fans today?"

 

"Yeah, they were all amazing and gave us great compliments about our debut."

 

"You deserve those compliments. You all did very well on your debut and I know you guys will continue doing well in the future also. I'm proud of you, Yujin."

 

There she goes again, saying things that makes Yujin's heart want to jump out from it's cage. Making the younger smile like a lovesick puppy that she is.

 

"Thank you. And I can't wait for you to come back to the acting world as well. My favorite actress."

 

"Soon, we'll get there."

 

They both talked about random stuff and Yujin enjoying talking to Minju that she hasn't noticed her members looking at her from the kitchen counter.

 

"Yeah, I'm free on Tuesday. We have no schedule and I was just wondering if we could, go to the, uhm, usual?" Yujin said, anticipating for Minju's answer.

 

"Silly, of course. I have no schedule on Tuesday as well so it'll be great."

 

"Great then! I'll bring azzo with me."

 

The members were all amused to see their leader like that. Well, except Wonyoung though. She's seen the older in a much more whipped state before. What they're witnessing now is not even half of it. 

 

They all couldn't contain their selves anymore and started teasing Yujin from afar. Of course when the leader noticed this, she turns to them and sends a playful glare.

 

"Unnie, I'll call you later. I need to deal with something first." she said playfully.

 

Minju understood this and chuckled, "Oh I see. I'll call you later. Bye, luvie!"

 

"Bye, love."

 

The members all gushed in the kitchen after hearing what Yujin had just said. Yujin pocketed her phone on her hoodie and went to the kitchen.

 

"Okay, who thought it was a good idea to spy on me?" Yujin asked as she stops in front of them.

 

They all panicked and answered whoever's name comes into mind first.

 

"It was Jiwon!" Wonyoung said.

 

"It was Rei!" Liz quickly shouted as well.

 

"It was Gaeul unnie."

 

"It was Hyunseo!"

 

"It was me!" Leeseo exclaimed loudly and later on realized what she just said. She turned to Wonyoung, "I assume I'm covering for you, unnie?" which Wonyoung returned with a cute giggle.

 

"Okay that's it! You guys come here!" Yujin started chasing them as they all ran away from her. The dorm was pretty chaotic as there were kids running around it. Yujin caught Rei and Liz first and went on to catch Gaeul after.  

 

"Gotchu!" she says as she gets a hold of Wonyoung.

 

"That's unfair! You run fast!" Wonyoung whined as she flops down, panting.

 

"You have long limbs, what do you mean unfair." Yujin turned around and scanned the living room, "Now, where is that big baby hiding."

 

She heard Leeseo giggled and ran there to catch her, "Aha! There you are!" Yujin started tickling her endlessly.

 

"S-Stop unnie. I give up! You win! Aaah." she said in between her laughs. Yujin then stopped and sat properly on the couch, "That surely thought a lesson to everyone that spying on me is not very good now is it?"

 

The other four looked at Wonyoung, making her sigh, "Fine. Fine. It won't happen again."

 

They all talked about the fansign event that happened earlier as well as their performance on Music Core. Yujin gave them a few pointers about where at what to adjust in their parts and after that they just talked about random stuff after.

 

"Oh, unnie, you're going out with Minju unnie on Tuesday right?" Liz asked.

 

"Yeah. Why?"

 

"Can you perhaps, stop over a store and buy snacks?"

 

"Why wait for Tuesday when you can go now?"

 

"I can't go now, it's almost curfew."

 

"Okay, we'll stop by. Just message me what kinds of snacks you want."

 

"Unnie unnie unnie." Leeseo cutely says and sits beside their leader.

 

"Oh why do I have a bad feeling about this."

 

"Unnie can I go with you and Minju unnie?" Leeseo said with her hands clasped together, "Please unnie? Minju unnie said we could hang out."

 

"Oh! Oh! I wanna come too!" Wonyoung whined.

 

"Not so fast young lady, you and Rei have classes to attend on Tuesday remember?"

 

Wonyoung was now sulking in the corner of the couch, "You can meet her again when we go to Eunbi unnie's house for the holidays."

 

Wonyoung's face lit up when she heard this, "Right! I'll meet the unnies!" 

 

"Now back to you young lady," she faces Leeseo again who's now giving her the puppy eyes. "Unnie come on. Pretty please." Yujin chuckled at how similar Leeseo is to her back in their early debut days.

 

"Don't you have classes on Tuesday?"

 

"No, there's this big staff meeting going around and all students aren't allowed to go to school." the youngest answered, "So? Can I go with you?"

 

"Sure, you can." 

 

Leeseo jumped in happiness making her unnies laugh at the cute sight.

 

 

When Tuesday came by, Leeseo and Yujin dropped by the Ahn's to get Azzo before going to Minju and Yujin's "usual". They arrived at the playground and already saw Minju sitting on one of the swings while slightly swaying it.

 

"Minju unnie!" Minju turned around when she heard a familiar voice call for her. She stood up and went to them, smiling.

 

"Hey." Yujin greeted the taller girl as she stopped in front of them.

 

"Hey you." Minju smiled at the taller and looked at the person standing beside her, "Hello, Leeseo-ya."

 

"Hello unnie! And please, feel free to call me Hyunseo." the youngest said with all smiles.

 

"Okay, Hyunseo-ah."

 

"I hope it's okay, Hyunseo here wanted to tag along because she wanted to hang out with you again."

 

"Unnie!" the maknae whined at their leader who only laughed at her.

 

Minju giggled, "It's fine of course. I wanted to hang out again with Hyunseo as well. The last time was cut short because it was almost curfew."

 

"Oh, here's little Azzo-ssi." Yujin picked Azzo up and carefully gave him to Minju.

 

"Hey Azzo-ya. Hey. It's noona. How's my favorite boy, huh? How are you?" Azzo started barking as he was obviously very happy to see Minju as well.

 

"Shall we go then?" Yujin asked.

 

"Where to, unnie?"

 

"Go get ice cream." Yujin answered shortly before putting azzo back on the ground. Meanwhile, Minju and Leeseo were already squealing at the mention of ice cream. 

 

"Let's go!" the maknae run quickly and Yujin tried to run after her but it was too hard since she was also holding Azzo's leash.

 

"Hey, Hyunseo! Stop running on the streets and be careful."

 

The younger heard this and quickly run back to where Yujin and Minju were, "Sorry unnie, got a little carried away there."

 

"It's okay, just make sure to be careful, hm? Especially on the streets."

 

"Copy that unnie." Leeseo shot her a quick wink, "Here, I'll hold on to Azzo for a while so you and Minju unnie could have a little bit of time alone." Yujin's heart honestly warmed at the maknae's thoughtfulness.

 

"It's fine, Hyunseo-ah."

 

"But unnie, I insist." she whined and Yujin was supposed to come up with another reply that will surely make this conversation long, Minju stopped them.

 

"How about this, why don't we all walk together? Sounds fun, right?"

 

Yujin shrugged, "Yeah, it's fine with me."

 

"It's definitely fine with me!"

 

They walked their way to nearest ice cream parlor with Yujin holding Minju's hand on the other while Leeseo was the one holding on to Azzo. The younger kept drifting on the side of the road and Yujin notices this so she quickly took action.

 

"Want me to hold your hand?" Yujin asked the younger.

 

"Yes please, I get scared walking on the streets." the younger pouts.

 

"You guys are cute." Minju commented with a giggle.

 

"Yes we are!" Leeseo beamed, "But you're cute too, unnie! In fact, we all look cute right now. We look like a family going for a walk."

 

The two older girls giggled at the younger's comment and stopped when they have finally reached the ice cream parlor. "We're here!" Leeseo excitedly announces.

 

They all got in, including Azzo, and Yujin went to ask if dogs were allowed inside to which thankfully, they are. The three of them found a table to sat on and stayed there. Yujin sitting beside Minju while Leeseo was sitting across both of them. 

 

"So, shall we order?" Yujin asked the other two.

 

Minju looked up to the younger and asked, "What flavor ice cream do you want, Hyunseo-ya?"

 

"Hmm, I think I'll be going with vanilla for today. How about you, unnies?

 

Yujin and Minju briefly scanned the list of flavors before answering, "Chocolate" at the same time. They both looked at each other and giggled.

 

"Omo omo, is this what they call soulmate things?" the maknae teased, making both the older girl's flushed.

 

"I guess so." Minju answered with a smile.

 

"You guys stay here, I'll go and order."

 

"Okay~" the two said in unison.

 

Leeseo was playing with Azzo while Yujin went to order, finding them cute, Minju decided to start a conversation with the younger.

 

"So, Hyunseo-ya, you like dogs?" 

 

Leeseo's face lit up, "Yeah! They're cute. They also resemble Yujin unnie a lot."

 

Minju giggled at the younger, "Well that is true, she does resemble a puppy in many angles."

 

They both chuckled at this, sparing a brief look at Yujin who was busy ordering.

 

"So, how's your unnie as a leader? Is she going hard on you guys?"

 

"No, in fact she's guiding us and teaching us in a great way. She's a great leader unnie. You must be proud."

 

Minju smiled fondly and stared at the taller's figure from a far, "I am."

 

"But," Leeseo paused before continuing, making Minju look at her.

 

"Why? Did she do something wrong?"

 

"Yes! She keeps on teasing me!" she whined, making Minju chuckle.

 

"Aigoo aigoo, Hyunseo-ah. Your Yujin unnie is really like that even before. She keeps on teasing those around her because that's how she shows affection."

 

Leeseo pouted, "Was she like that to you too, unnie?"

 

"Oh yeah, she was like that. She still does tease me even up till this day. But she's more on being clingy lately."

 

The younger smirked to herself, "Did you say clingy, unnie? Yujin unnie being clingy around you? This is interesting."

 

Leeseo said she wanted to hear stories about how her Yujin unnie was in the early debut days and Minju happily started telling her stuff. 

 

Yujin came back to their table finding a giggling Minju and a laughing Leeseo with Azzo now sleeping on Leeseo's lap.

 

"Hey, what were you guys talking about? You seemed to be enjoying it." she asked as she puts their orders down on the table and sits down beside Minju.

 

"We were talking about you, unnie." Leeseo answered and grabbed a spoonful of ice cream.

 

"Me?" the taller pointed at herself for clarification.

 

"Yeah." Leeseo laughs, "Never knew you could do such things just to make Minju unnie 'fall for your charms."' the air quote was the highlight of this whole conversation.

 

Yujin shrieked at the memory of this and abruptly looked at Minju's side.

 

"Why did you tell her?" she whined, acting like she was close to crying.

 

Minju laughed, "What? She wanted to hear stuff about you. Who am I not to tell, right?"

 

"Never knew you were THAT chaotic unnie. Good thing Eunbi sunbaenim didn't kick you out  and made you sleep on the other dorm."

 

"Eunbi unnie wouldn't do such thing, she loves me anyways." she said and shrugged, "Besides, it was only reasonable since I was still very young back then."

 

"Well yeah you're less chaotic now." Leeseo admitted, "But instead you're being clingy."

 

Yujin gasped, "Am not!" 

 

"Yeah? I don't believe you."

 

"Hey, I really am not clingy. Just ask Minju unnie."

 

The older looked at her questioningly, but Yujin knows better that she's teasing her. "Really? You're not?"

 

Yujin sighed in defeat, "Okay maybe a little."

 

Leeseo laughs, finding the sight in front of her amusing. Who knew her leader unnie could act like a different person in front of the one and only Kim Minju.

 

After eating their ice creams, they went to take a walk on their usual Park. Leeseo was playing with Azzo while the two were seated on one of the benches, hands clasped together while looking at Leeseo and Azzo playing catch.

 

Suddenly, Yujin felt a weight on her shoulders and turned to see Minju.

 

"Tired?" she ask the older. 

 

"Nope. Just happy." Yujin couldn't tell since the older was wearing a mask and everything, but base on her eyes, she could tell that the older was smiling.

 

She smiled back, "I'm happy that you are."

 

"Leeseo's an amazing kid, huh?"

 

Yujin nodded, still smiling while turning her attention to the younger, "Yup. She's great."

 

The taller sighs, "But sometimes I can't help but get worried you know? I mean, she's still so young. And this industry we're in is, it's sometimes rough, and cruel. I just don't want her to experience the same thing that we did. As much as possible, I want to protect all of my members from experiencing such things."

 

Yujin could feel the weight on her shoulders vanishing and next thing she knew, the older was now cupping her cheeks, looking at her. "And you will, Yujin-ah. You're doing great leading the 5 of them. You're a great leader. Leeseo said it herself."

 

"I just, have my doubts sometimes. I'm happy that I was chosen for such an important position like this. But I too am still adjusting. Being the second youngest to being the leader and second oldest is really a big jump for me."

 

"I know it's kinda hard from the start, but you'll get used to it. And when you feel like having a hard time, you have your members for you to lean on and find strength. You have the unnies to rely on. You have me. You have us. We'll be cheering for you in this new journey of yours." the older's mask is now slightly pulled down, giving her a reassuring smile. Yujin hugged her tightly, engulfing the warmth and nuzzling her face on the older's neck.

 

"Thank you, unnie. You don't know how much your words mean to me. I'm really lucky to have you."

 

Minju detached herself from the younger and pinched the bridge of her nose, "No, I'm lucky to have you."

 

"I guess we're both lucky to have each other." Yujin chuckled.

 

"Yeah, I think so too." Minju agreed and smiled at the taller.

 

Seconds later Leeseo came back with Azzo on her hands, both looking tired from all the playing they've been doing. Leeseo was panting as she sits in between the two.

 

"Tired?" Yujin asked.

 

"Very."

 

"Here Hyunseo-ah, drink first. Yujin take Azzo and let him drink as well." Minju ordered and handed her Azzo's water.

 

Minju handed her a towel to wipe away the younger's face and when she had already chilled, she started yawning.

 

"Do you want to go home now? You seem tired." Minju worriedly asked the younger.

 

"No, unnie. I'm completely fine! See!" she quickly got up.

 

"Nice try, kiddo. You can fool Minju unnie but you can't fool me. Let's drop Azzo home and then we'll go home after. I'll call Manager oppa now."

 

"But unnie, I still want to stay and hang out with Minju unnie."

 

"You can hang out some other time. And besides, Minju unnie needs to rest as well. Her schedule is full tomorrow so she needs a lot of time to rest." Yujin gave the older a knowing look to which she answered with a nod, "That's true Hyunseo-ya. And don't worry, we'll still be able to hang out with each other soon." the older reassured her but the youngest was still pouting, not wanting to leave.

 

"I'll visit you in your dorm some other time. When I'm free. How does that sound?"

 

Instantly, Leeseo's face beamed in delight, "Yey! You promised unnie! I'll be expecting you then."

 

Minju giggled and ruffled her hair, "Of course kiddo."

 

They waited for each of their managers to pick them up which, coincidentally, came together.

 

"Oh, looks like we're leaving at the same time." Leeseo said.

 

"Yeah. Now say goodbye to your Minju unnie before we leave."

 

The younger went to hug her as the older hugs back, "I'll see you soon unnie. Today was great!"

 

"See you soon as well." 

 

The maknae went inside first, leaving Minju and Yujin outside.

 

"So? I'll see you soon?" Yujin asked with a smile.

 

"You'll see me again on Saturday, silly." Minju giggled.

 

"So see you soon then." they both laughed and engulfed each other in a warm hug.

 

Minju placed a peck on Yujin's cheek before letting go of the hug.

 

"Bye, luvie. Take care on your way home. And make sure Hyunseo gets enough rest." Minju turned to Azzo, "Bye Azzo-ya. Noona will see you again soon, okay?"

 

"Yes. And I will. Bye, love. Update me when you're already home."

 

Minju nodded before going inside the car. Yujin quickly followed and went to their own car as well.

 

-

 

When they reached their dorm, Leeseo flopped down kn the couch and they were both greeted by Gaeul. Yujin placed the snacks they bought for Liz in the kitchen and went to sit beside Leeseo.

 

"Oh? You guys are home. How did it went?"

 

Leeseo started telling Gaeul about how their day went and Yujin was just there listening to their maknae talk. When she finished her stories, she started yawning again.

 

"Sleep for now, Hyunseo. I'll wake you up when you're other unnies are home. And don't forget to take a quick shower and change." Yujin said and the maknae complied in no time.

 

"Unnie, I'll rest up for a bit." Gaeul nodded and Yujin went to her room.

 

She had just finished washing up and flopped on her bed when she receives a text message from Minju.

 

From 자기:

 

I just arrived home. 

 

How about you guys?

 

Is Hyunseo resting now?

 

To 자기:

 

Yup! She's on her room.

 

From 자기: 

 

How about you? Are you not gonna rest?

 

To 자기:

 

I'm not sure. Maybe I won't.

 

From 자기:

 

Aren't you tired though?

 

To 자기:

 

I kinda am.

 

But I rather talk to you than rest.

 

From 자기:

 

Psh. What a sweet talker.

 

But you really should rest though. 

 

To 자기:

 

Sure, if you say so.

 

I'll talk to you later when I wake up from my nap.

 

From 자기:

 

Okay~

 

Sleep well, baby~

 

To 자기: 

 

You should rest too, Jagi.

 

It's bad for the baby if you don't.

 

From 자기:

 

Baby?

 

Ahn Yujin what on earth are you talking about? What baby?

 

To 자기:

 

You, jagi. You're the baby.

 

From 자기:

 

Whatever, Ahn Yujin.

 

I'm sleeping now.

 

To 자기:

 

Well if that's the case, sleep well then.

 

-

 

Yujin woke up feeling light headed and she went outside only to find her members circled around the living room, eating chicken.

 

"Oh? Unnie? You're awake." Rei greeted her as she sat next to Leeseo.

 

"Yeah. Can't believe I woke up this late."

 

"Hey, Hyunseo-ah? How did your day with Minju unnie went?" Wonyoung asked.

 

"It was fun!"

 

"Well come on, tell us stories." Liz said and Leeseo beamed before telling them how their day went.

 

The members were gushing about how cute they were, even commenting that they were like a family. Leeseo just kept on telling them stories from earlier and saying that she really enjoyed it. Yujin just smiled while listening to their maknae. She's happy that the younger enjoyed their day earlier. And honestly, she doesn't mind doing it again.

 

"Minju unnie even said she'll visit us in the dorm whenever she's free!" 

 

The rest of the members beamed and Yujin just smiled at them. They somehow ended up watching a movie while munching on chicken, enjoying the rest of their free day.

 

Today was fun.