fin.

Crazy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kierra had just settled into her dorm when she received a message from her sister, Linna, to stop by the school's cafeteria to hang out for a late lunch. Despite being older, Kierra had transferred schools so the sisters could be closer together although it was in the middle of the semester. Upon climbing the steps to the cafeteria, Kierra heard a male voice that seemed to call her from behind her.

"Hey."

She automatically turned around and once she did, was Kierra enveloped into a sudden hug.

"Aww, I've missed you."

The stranger spoke while hugging her further as Kierra froze upon the action, wondering who this person was until she regained her composure.

"I think you have the wrong person."

She tried to back away, but the person held onto her firmly.

"Aww, don't be like that, Linna."

The person pulled away shortly afterwards to cast her with a pout.

"We just saw each other this morning."

Kierra remembered the male's face as the guy her sister was currently dating from many pictures that Linna had sent her.

"You're not crazy, but you definitely got the wrong person."

Kierra repeated, knowing how much people had confused her and Linna since they were young despite a few physicalities that told them apart from one another. She and her sister never understood why, but some times just let it be and corrected when needed.

"I'm sure you're Jaemin, right?"

"Yeah."

He must've confused her for Linna. The guy seemed to have become aware of that fact a second later.

"Oh. You're not Linna, but her sister. Kierra, right?"

Jaemin released Kierra as she cast him with an amused smile.

"I'm not and yes I am."

Just as Jaemin opened his mouth to apologize, someone else had mistaken Kierra for her sister.

"Linna!"

The pair turned their attention onto the person as it was another young man.

"Hey, Jaemin."

"Hey, Jeno." Jaemin returned the greeting as Jeno flashed him a smile.

"Sorry, but I need to borrow Linna. Hope you don't mind. Let's go, Linna."

The stranger grabbed Kierra by her elbow and pulled her down the steps as she was too surprised to react.

"Bu-"

Jaemin didn't get a chance to correct his friend as he rubbed the back of his neck unsure whether he wanted to go after the pair or not. He left it alone believing that Kierra would correct Jeno like she had with him. Meanwhile, Kierra allowed this Jeno person to drag her to wherever he wanted to take Linna to. She could've interrupted him and corrected the male of the mistake, but she couldn't find the right timing to do so. Jeno continued talking and explaining the situation yet she had no idea what he was talking about.

"-member the advice you gve me like two weeks ago?"

Kierra shook her head, but Jeno didn't see it as his attention was facing in front of him while he continued to talk.

"Yeah, well, I finally told Yeeun yesterday and I thought she took it well at first, but let's just say that Renjun was right about her being crazy."

Yeeun? Renjun? Crazy? Kierra asked in her head, trying to recall if Linna had ever mentioned these names to her, but nothing came to mind. Then again, her sister knew a lot of people and usually spammed her more about Jaemin than anyone else. Kierra found herself being led inside a different building which seemed to be another residence hall from her own.

"Um, where are we going?"

"My dorm room."

"Come again?"

Jeno either didn't hear her or just chose to ignore her words as he spoke again while leading her up the flight of stairs.

"Anyways, Yeeun somehow locked herself in my room after I went to class this morning with Bongshik. She threatens to hurt her if I don't agree with what she says. She told me to come find you so she can have a word with you about the whole ordeal."

"Um, no, no, no. I don't think so." Kierra declined as she tried to shake his grip off of her, but had no luck.

"You can handle that on your own."

"Linna, wait, please."

"No way. I ain't trying to deal with your psychotic girlfriend, man."

"Linna, please. Bongshik means a lot to me. She's a rescue and this whole thing might traumatize her."

"Look..."

Kierra forgot his name as the pair stared at one another. She went for a fast recovery.

"This is between you and that person and I do-"

Jeno cast her with a pleading look and Kierra was shocked by how this young man could look so innocent with that expression of his. It threw her off and she reluctantly gave in if this meant that her sister didn't have to deal with it in the end.

"Ugh, fine."

"Thank you so much, Linna!"

Jeno pulled her in for a hug and Kierra froze in her spot at the affection. She forgot how friendly her sister was compared to her. Still that meant she was hugged twice today without wanting it.

"Um, yeah."

Kierra patted the male on the back instead of returning the gesture. Jeno took no notice as he pulled away and led the both of them up the rest of the stairs to his dorm room.

"It's this one."

Jeno knocked on the door softly while speaking in a calm tone.

"Yeeun, I brought Linna with me."

Kierra heard the voice of this Yeeun speak from the other side of the door.

"Aww, baby, did you?"

Yeeun spoke with a sweet tone as Kierra cast Jeno with an expecant look for him to explain while he shook his head.

"We've only gone on a few dates and she thinks we're official."

"Did you somehow lead her on or give her false signals?"

"No. Well, not that I'm aware of."

"Do you know if she, herself, is unstable?"

"Again, not that I'm aware of."

Kierra was gonna asked another question, but dismissed the idea.

"Never mind. Let's just get this over with."

Kierra sighed deeply.

"Um, Yeeun, it's K-Linna."

She had forgotten that she was supposed to be her sister in this situation.

"What did you w

Please log in to read the full chapter