♡♡♡

What If We Kiss?

 

 

♡♡♡

 

Mina was woken up by her phone's non-stop ringing. She groaned before reaching out for the device; it was almost 1 am. With a sigh, she answered the call. She doesn't even need to look at the caller ID because only one person would call her at this ungodly hour.

The sound of loud music was the only thing Mina heard. "I'll be there soon.", she said before ending the call. She's already used to this anyway. Her best friend, Nayeon, loves to party, and she's the one the latter calls whenever she needs someone to pick her up. 

After no more than twenty minutes, Mina arrived at where Nayeon was, Joy's mansion. She sighed before entering, the loud music is making her head hurt, and she doesn't know how long she'll have to endure this because she has no idea where her best friend is.

Mina searched the living room, the kitchen, the dining area, and the rest of the ground floor, but Nayeon wasn't there. She pinched the bridge of her nose, "No way I'll search for her upstairs where people ."

As if on cue, her phone rang, and it was none other than the reason why she was here in the first place. "Where are you?", Mina asked.

"I dunno.", Nayeon answered. "I'm sleepy."

"I'm in the kitchen.", Mina said after sighing. "Do you think you can go here? Because I don't know where you are."

Nayeon giggled, "Okie dokie."

The call ended before Mina could say another word. She doesn't know if she can trust Nayeon. That girl doesn't know when she's drunk.

Mina scrunched her nose as she scanned the drinks inside the kitchen. Before Mina was able to get one of the canned beers, someone grabbed her hand.

"You're going to drive.", Jihyo said as she took the beer that Mina was going to get.

Mina rolled her eyes, "A can of beer wouldn't hurt."

Jihyo shook her head, "She's upstairs, second room to the right. She was puking her guts out earlier and passed out on the bed, but she woke up again about thirty minutes ago and started drinking again."

"She doesn't know when to stop drinking.", said Mina. "I'll go get her now.", she added before leaving the kitchen.

Mina knocked on the door before opening it because she did not want to walk in on Nayeon doing God knows who what. What welcomed her was Nayeon making Dahyun and Chaeyoung chug a bottle of Jack Daniel's while Tzuyu watched them in amusement.

"Yah!", Mina said as she hurriedly took the bottle from the three. "Are you three trying to die?!"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung only grinned while giving Mina a thumbs up. Mina shook her head and looked at Tzuyu, "No plans on stopping them?", she asked.

"They were only chugging it for three seconds max.", Tzuyu answered. "I'd rather have them passed out here than have them do stupid outside."

Mina sighed. "Well, I'll be taking this pain in the home now.", Mina said as she dragged Nayeon out of the room.

"Bye!", Nayeon shouted.

Dragging a drunk Nayeon is something Mina's already used to, but she can't say she's already got the hang of it. Nayeon fell on the stairs twice. And she kept stumbling on nothing while they were walking towards Mina's car.

When Mina successfully put Nayeon inside her car and put the seatbelt on her, she walked to the other side to get in. She looked at the clock and sighed for the nth time. It's already 2am and she's got 8am classes. " Saturday classes.", she muttered.

Mina started driving in silence while Nayeon was looking at the window. "My head hurts.", Nayeon uttered. 

"And whose fault is that?", Mina asked while driving. She knows Nayeon won't answer her. This happens all the time. 

Mina had been driving silently for about ten minutes when Nayeon broke the silence. "What if we kiss?", Nayeon asked with her eyes closed.

Mina looked at her for a brief second before looking back on the road. "Let me just remind you who you're currently with. I'm Mina, your best friend."

Nayeon opened her eyes and stared at Mina. "Okay, Mina, my best friend, what if we kiss?", asked Nayeon before rolling her eyes.

Mina shook her head, "You're drunk, Nayeon. You're blabbering nonsense."

"I'm not drunk. Tipsy, maybe.", Nayeon said after crossing her arms and pouting. "You said you wanted your first kiss to be with someone you care about deeply."

"I've already got my first kiss.", Mina muttered.

Nayeon would have snapped her neck by how fast she turned her head to look at the other girl, "What? With who?"

Mina shrugged, "It's not important. Don't worry about it."

"How can I not worry about it?", asked Nayeon. "Mina, since we were little, you've always wanted your first kiss to be with someone you love."

When they reached a traffic light, Mina looked over at her best friend. "It was with someone I love."

"Oh."

No words were uttered after that. It wasn't even surprising that Nayeon fell asleep not long after. 

 

♡♡♡

 

Nayeon woke up inside her shared room with Jeongyeon, and the latter was already being loud. "Will you shut up? It's early in the morning, for goodness sake.", Nayeon said as she covered her head with a blanket.

"It's three in the afternoon.", Jeongyeon answered. "You've missed your morning classes again."

Nayeon closed her eyes again in an attempt to go back to sleep, but she sat up straight when she remembered something. "Did you say it's three?"

Jeongyeon nodded, "Yeah, it's almost three-thirty, actually."

".", Nayeon muttered before hurriedly going to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Nayeon was finished showering in not more than five minutes and immediately left. She's got an exam at three-thirty, which was ten minutes ago. But that doesn't matter anymore because she's here now inside her classroom.

Nayeon stared at the exam questionnaire for a couple of minutes. "I should've bought coffee. I was going to be late anyway." She closed her eyes in an attempt to help herself to focus and remember their lectures. "Lord, help me pass the exam", she said before guessing answering the exam.

After the exam ended, Nayeon walked towards her friend, Sana, who was about to exit the room. 

"Fun night?", Sana asked when she saw Nayeon was approaching her.

Nayeon scrunched her nose, "Horrible, actually. By the way, has Mina mentioned anything about her first kiss?"

Sana eyed Nayeon before nodding, "Yeah, she has."

"So who was it?", Nayeon asked as they started walking to the hallways.

Sana shrugged, "Not my story to tell."

"Oh, come on!", Nayeon groaned. "Thought I was her best friend, but why do I not know that she already had her first kiss? I thought she was saving it."

Sana chuckled, "She's had her first, second, third, and fourth kiss."

Nayeon widened her eyes, "With different people?!"

"Yah!", Sana exclaimed as she hit Nayeon's arm. "What do you think of Mina?!"

Nayeon blinked a couple of times before finally understanding, "All with the same person, huh?"

"Of course."

"Are they together?", asked Nayeon.

Sana shook her head, "No."

"What? Why not? Who is this person? Why would they kiss Mina multiple times and not be together?", Nayeon asked.

"You make my head hurt.", answered Sana. "Go away before I strangle you."

Nayeon stared at Sana as the latter walked away. There are many questions in her head, and she knows Mina is the only one who can answer them, but she's afraid to know the answers for some reason.

 

♡♡♡

 

It was a weekend, and Nayeon was not leaving her bed. This is a surprise because everyone knows how Nayeon loves to party and get drunk. It's already been a week since the night Mina told her she's already gotten her first kiss, and it's been bothering her.

"You okay?", Jeongyeon asked when she saw her roommate wrapped in a blanket like a burrito.

Nayeon sat upright, "You know Mina, right?"

"Yeah, you're best friend.", Jeongyeon nodded.

"She used to tell me that she was saving her first kiss for someone special.", Nayeon started. "But recently, I found out that she's already had her first kiss, and I don't even know with whom.", Nayeon said as she stared at her and Mina's picture beside her bed.

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow, "You still don't know?"

Nayeon shook her head, "No. And another thing is that I found out that the person she had kissed multiple times is not even her girlfriend... or boyfriend."

Jeongyeon laughed, "Oh, my God."

"What?", asked Nayeon.

"I know who the person is.", Jeongyeon answered.

Nayeon stood up and walked towards her roommate, "How do you know?"

"I actually saw them kiss.", Jeongyeon laughed again. "Multiple times even."

Nayeon crossed her arms before sitting, "Okay, so tell me about this person."

"Oh, where do I begin?", Jeongyeon put a hand under her chin to make it seem like she was thinking hard. "She's an idiot. In denial about her feelings, but it's obvious to everyone that she's head over heels for Mina."

Nayeon nodded, "So, that must be the reason why they're not together."

"Yeah.", Jeongyeon answered. "I really hope she stops being a complete idiot and just confesses."

"What about me?", Nayeon muttered.

Jeongyeon heard it clearly. "What?"

Nayeon shook her head before going back to her bed. "Nothing."

"You know, if you like Mina, you should just tell her.", said Jeongyeon.

"Who said I like her?"

Jeongyeon chuckled, "In denial, I see."

"I'm not.", Nayeon said as she reached for her phone. "Like is different from love."

Jeongyeon smiled. It was the first time that Nayeon acknowledged her feelings, "So are you going to confess now or what?"

Nayeon shook her head, "What for? She said her first kiss was with someone she loves."

"Do you not think Mina loves you?", Jeongyeon asked. "Like a best friend or maybe even more?"

"Like a best friend for sure.", answered Nayeon. "If she loves the person with whom she shared her first kiss, then there's no point in me confessing."

Jeongyeon groaned, "Did it not occur to you that maybe you're her first kiss?"

"You dumb.", said Nayeon. "I would for sure know if I am her first kiss or not."

"What if we kiss?", Jeongyeon mocked Nayeon.

Nayeon widened her eyes because why does Jeongyeon know that? "What did you just say?"

Jeongyeon laughed, "And that, my friend, is the reason why you should not get wasted. Drink responsibly, Nayeon."

Jeongyeon left their dorm after that, so Nayeon was left with her own messy thoughts.

 

♡♡♡

 

Another week passed, and Nayeon's head was only full of who could possibly be Mina's first kiss. In all honesty, she used to believe that maybe someday she'll have the guts to confess her feelings and hope that it gets reciprocated, but if not, she hopes that whoever has Mina's heart would treat her best friend the way she deserves to be treated.

The class had just ended, and Nayeon was walking with Mina towards the dorms. Nayeon finds it amusing how Mina doesn't even live in the university dorm, but she always walks Nayeon home. Mina's place is ten to fifteen minutes away from the university, and Nayeon appreciates the other girl for walking with her every chance she gets. 

"There's a party tonight at Jennie's.", Mina said. "You're not going?"

Nayeon shook her head, "Nah, I'll have to pass."

Mina raised her eyebrows, surprised to know that Nayeon was not going to a party. "Why not? This is so not you. If I'm not mistaken, you also didn't party a week ago."

Nayeon shrugged, "Yeah, I don't feel like it, and I might just drink with Jeongyeon in our room."

"Alcohol isn't allowed inside the campus.", Mina reminded her. "You might get caught."

"Hey, don't act like you don't drink with us in our room every now and then. Besides, we'll only get caught if we get caught.", Nayeon grinned.

"I only drank with you in your room one time", Mina rebutted. "Anyway, that's good. I mean, not good that you're trying to get yourself in trouble but good because you wouldn't bother me to pick you up in an ungodly hour."

"Am I bothering you?", Nayeon pouted.

Mina playfully rolled her eyes, "Always."

"You're free to join us tonight."

"Thanks, but I already have plans tonight.", Mina said before checking her phone. "I'll see you tomorrow then.", she said before walking away.

Nayeon didn't even realize that they had already walked inside the dorms. She sighed; there's no way she'll be able to confess now. Not when she knows that Mina's in love.

When Nayeon entered her shared room with Jeongyeon, she saw the latter all dressed up. "Got a date?", Nayeon asked.

"I guess you could say that.", answered Jeongyeon. "How do I look?"

"Bad.", said Nayeon as she walked towards their mini-fridge. "Don't leave me here alone. Drink with me."

Jeongyeon scrunched her nose, "Can't. I already have plans."

"You're choosing someone else over me?", Nayeon dramatically asked.

Jeongyeon laughed, "In a heartbeat."

"I'll pretend that that didn't hurt.", Nayeon said as she put a hand over her chest. "Who are you going out with?"

Jeongyeon checked her phone, "Your best friend."

"What?!", Nayeon exclaimed. "Mina?!"

Jeongyeon nodded, "Yup. I'm meeting her in 5 minutes, so I better get going."

"No, no, no.", Nayeon said as she grabbed Jeongyeon's wrist. "What do you mean with Mina? Since when did you two hang out alone?"

"Hey, if you're not going to confess to her then–"

Nayeon narrowed her gaze, "You like her?"

"Tell you what.", said Jeongyeon. "If you're going to confess to her then–"

"You like her?", Nayeon repeated.

Jeongyeon paused for a while to think, "I like something about her."

"Oh."

"Look, if you're just going to sit there and sulk, you'll never get the girl.", Jeongyeon said while looking at Nayeon. "Mina's an amazing person, and there's a ton of people who like her. If you're not going to confess, then someone else will."

"I'll allow it.", Nayeon said before sitting on her bed with a can of beer in her hand.

"What?"

Nayeon looked at her roommate, "If she ends up with you, I'm good with it."

"Get dressed.", said Jeongyeon as she pulled Nayeon off the bed.

"Why?", Nayeon asked as she stared at Jeongyeon, who was rummaging through her closet. 

Jeongyeon grabbed pieces of clothes and handed them to Nayeon, "We're going on a double date."

"Weren't you going with Mina?"

"Just hurry up and get dressed.", Jeongyeon demanded.

Nayeon doesn't know why she's with Jeongyeon walking towards a fancy-looking restaurant. She doesn't know what will happen, and she for sure doesn't want to witness Jeongyeon and Mina together.

"I dragged this idiot with me.", Jeongyeon said. "I hope you two won't mind."

Nayeon was surprised to see Momo with Mina. And then she realized Jeongyeon said double date. Was her roommate trying to set her up with Momo?

The dinner went by quickly with chatters here and there, but Nayeon remained silent. Her head is full of unwanted thoughts. She only snapped out of it when Mina nudged her.

"Are you okay?", Mina asked.

Nayeon slightly nodded.

"Hey, so, we're going somewhere.", Jeongyeon said. "You two are free to join, of course." 

"I'll pass.", said Nayeon. "Thanks for treating me to dinner, though."

Jeongyeon sighed, "Remember what I told you?"

Nayeon shook her head, "You tell me a lot of things which I always forget."

"You'll never get the girl if you'll never do anything.", Jeongyeon whispered. "And by the way, the thing I like about Mina is her roommate, Momo."

"What?"

"We'll get going now.", Jeongyeon said before waving at Nayeon and Mina.

"I'll see you later, Mina. And bye, Nayeon.", said Momo before walking away with Jeongyeon.

Mina looked at Nayeon, "Do you want me to walk with you to the dorm?"

Nayeon nodded.

Their walk to the dorm was silent. Mainly because Nayeon's mind is currently a mess.

"You've been awfully quiet these past few days.", Mina said. "Are you okay?"

Nayeon shrugged, "There's a lot on my mind, I guess."

"Penny for your thoughts?", Mina asked worriedly. She knows something's going on with Nayeon, but she doesn't know what it is. The other girl wasn't talking to her that much these past few days.

"Are you seeing anyone?", Nayeon asked, not looking at Mina. "I know it's such a random question, but you're free to not answer."

Mina shook her head, "Nope."

They fell silent again, and they were almost in front of Nayeon's door. Nayeon gathered up all her courage to confess. She bit her lip, still hesitant.

"Well, good night, Nayeon.", said Mina before walking away.

"Wait.", Nayeon said as she grabbed Mina's wrist. "I have something to say."

"Oh. What is it?"

Nayeon stared at Mina for a couple of seconds, admiring the other girl. "What if we kiss?", Nayeon widened her eyes when the question left . She wasn't supposed to ask it out loud.

Mina widened her eyes, no way Nayeon was asking her this question while sober. "What?"

Nayeon gulped; it looks like there's no turning back now. "You know, you're the prettiest person I have ever seen.", Nayeon said, which earned a laugh from Mina. "What?"

Mina shook her head while smiling, "I'm pretty sure you're not drunk."

"I'm not.", Nayeon answered. "As I was saying, you're very pretty, ethereal even. And you're smart too. You're the best person I know, and anyone is lucky to have you. I know because I'm aware that I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend."

"Where is this going?", Mina curiously asked.

"Mina, I don't know when this started, but I–", Nayeon sighed. "For the longest time, I have always loved you. I love you as my best friend."

"Oh.", Mina muttered. "You don't have to–"

"But I actually love you more than that. I love you so much that sometimes I just really wish I could kiss you. I want to kiss you.", Nayeon said.

Mina smirked, "Took you long enough to admit."

"What?"

"You know, if you wanted to kiss me, you're free to do so because Nayeon I–"

Mina couldn't finish her sentence because Nayeon wrapped her arms around Mina's neck and kissed her. This time, Mina kissed back.

"As I was saying, I love you too.", Mina said after she broke the kiss.

Nayeon grinned, " your first kiss. Mine's the best."

"My first kiss was with you, though.", Mina said before gesturing to Nayeon to open the door because they've been standing outside for quite some time now.

After Nayeon opened the door, she looked at Mina. "What do you mean I was your first kiss? I heard you've kissed someone more than once."

"My first, second, third, fourth, and now fifth kiss were all with you.", Mina said as she sat on Nayeon's bed.

"When did it happen? I don't remember kissing you before."

Mina shook her head, "You drink a lot and forget what you do when you're drunk."

Nayeon widened her eyes, "I kissed you when I was drunk?" 

Mina nodded, "Once in front of your door, once at Jennie's, once here inside your room, and once inside my car."

"What? How?", Nayeon asked while pacing back and forth, still not believing that she was Mina's first kiss, but she doesn't remember it.

"You asked me what if we kissed?", said Mina. "You actually ask me that every time you're drunk."

"I remember asking you that two weeks ago. When you said you already had your first kiss.", Nayeon said. "Wait. You let me kiss you while I'm drunk?"

Mina shook her head, "No, because one you reek of alcohol and two you're drunk and won't remember it. But you always take me by surprise, and I push you away every time."

"Oh, my God.", Nayeon said as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "I get it now."

"Get what now?"

"The reason why Jeongyeon knows and why Sana won't tell me who your first kiss was.", Nayeon explained. "Also, I thought kissing you was a dream, but I guess I can't tell if it was a dream or not because I was drunk."

"You know every time you kiss me when you're drunk, you say the same thing over and over again.", Mina said. "You start with asking what if we kiss and then proceed to tell me how pretty I am, then you say you want to kiss me."

"Drunk words are sober thoughts.", Nayeon chuckled while shaking her head. "Alcohol is a truth serum."

Mina laughed, "That may be true."

"Drunk or not, you're the only one I want.", Nayeon said as she sat beside Mina.

Mina scrunched her nose, "Cheesy."

"Hey.", Nayeon called. "What if we kiss?"

Mina laughed, "We just did, didn't we?"

"What if we kiss again?", Nayeon asked while playing with Mina's hand. "And we go out on a date tomorrow?"

"I'd love that.", Mina answered before closing the gap between her and Nayeon's lips. "Out of all the six times you kissed me, this sixth one is my favorite."

Nayeon laughed, "You're going to keep track? What a loser."

"A loser you kissed four times when drunk and two times sober."

Nayeon took Mina by surprise when she suddenly pecked her lips. "Make that three times sober.", she said while grinning at Mina.

Mina rolled her eyes, "Who's the loser again?"

Nayeon went to her closet and took out clothes that she handed to Mina. "Here, change to these comfortable clothes, and then we can watch some movies."

"You want me to stay the night?", Mina asked.

"Only if you want to, of course.", Nayeon answered as she took her laptop to browse for movies. "I'll choose the film because I'm not going to rewatch the entire marvel movies nor the entire fast and furious movies."

"Fine, fine.", Mina answered before entering the bathroom to change her clothes. When she was done changing, Nayeon was already lying on the bed with a bunch of snacks. So she made her way to Nayeon's bed and laid beside her.

"Hey, just to be clear.", Nayeon said as she paused the movie. "I'm allowed to kiss you whenever I want, right?"

Mina giggled, "Did you really pause the movie just to ask that?"

Nayeon nodded while waiting for Mina to answer.

"As long as you're not drunk, I'll allow you to kiss me.", Mina said before hitting the space bar on Nayeon's laptop to resume the movie.

Nayeon smiled in content. She can't promise that she won't try and kiss Mina when she's drunk, but she will for sure kiss Mina when she's sober every now and then to make up for the years she was scared enough to do so.

"Tell me about the previous kisses?", Nayeon paused the movie again. "I'm sorry, I'm just curious."

 

♡♡♡


 

First kiss.

Nayeon called Mina to pick her up at a party. It's one am, and Nayeon's not even sure if her best friend will show up. She even fell asleep on the porch, and luckily, Mina arrived not long after.

"Hey.", Mina said as she attempted to wake Nayeon up. "You know I can't carry you to my car, right?", Mina said as she continuously poked Nayeon's cheek.

"Mina?", Nayeon asked as she slowly opened her eyes. "What if we kiss?"

Mina widened her eyes, surprised by the sudden question. "You're drunk, Nayeon. Come on, let's get you home."

Mina helped Nayeon to stand up so that they could walk to her car as soon as possible. Fortunately, Mina was able to put Nayeon inside her vehicle with ease, thanks to Nayeon's surprising cooperation.

While driving, Mina noticed that Nayeon was staring at her.

"What?", Mina asked, eyes still focused on the road.

"What if we kiss?", Nayeon asked.

Mina brushed it off. And not long after, they reached the university dorm. They walked side by side, with Nayeon walking slowly and stumbling on nothing.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?", asked Mina. "You're drunk and–"

"I'm fine", Nayeon slurry said. 

After a couple of minutes, they arrived in front of Nayeon's room. 

"I'll get going now.", Mina said before she knocked on the door.

"Wait.", Nayeon said as she grabbed Mina's wrist.

Mina raised her eyebrow, "What is it?"

"What if we kiss?", Nayeon asked before moving her face closer to Mina. "You're pretty, and I want to kiss you so bad."

Mina sighed, "Nayeon, you're drunk and–". Mina couldn't finish what she was saying because she froze when Nayeon was only a few centimeters away.

"You're the prettiest.", Nayeon said before closing the gap between their lips.

Mina remained frozen. She doesn't know what to do. Her heart wants her to kiss back, but her mind tells her to stop Nayeon from kissing her.

The sound of the door and Jeongyeon's gasp broke Mina from her thoughts, and she pushed Nayeon away.

"She's drunk, and she's not going to remember it.", Mina said before walking away.

 

♡♡♡

 

Second kiss.

It's already past 2 in the morning, but Mina's still not sleeping. And that's thanks to her professor, who just announced that they will have a long quiz eight hours from now. Her cramming was interrupted by the ringing of her phone. She sighed before picking it up; of course, the caller ID is none other than her best friend, Nayeon.

"Hey, sorry to wake you up, but Nayeon passed out.", Jihyo said. "I don't have my car with me, so I can't bring her home, and I think calling a cab at this hour isn't safe."

Mina stood up and took her jacket and car keys, "At Jennie's, right? I'll be there soon."

"Yes. Drive safe.", Jihyo said before ending the call.

When Mina arrived at Jennie's, she got a text from Nayeon, Jihyo probably sent it, saying they were at the kitchen. Mina immediately walked towards the kitchen, and she thanked the heavens because there were not many people inside.

Jihyo waved at Mina and pointed to where Nayeon was sleeping, under the dining table. 

"How long has she been sleeping?", asked Mina when she reached Jihyo.

"She just passed out when I called you, so not that long.", answered Jihyo. "She drank a lot. Like, a lot."

Mina sighed as she walked towards her best friend. She poked Nayeon's cheek in an attempt to wake her up. "Let's get you home.", Mina said.

Nayeon slowly opened an eye and kept the other one shut, "I want to kiss you."

Mina understood it even when Nayeon was talking in a drunk manner. "Come on."

Nayeon held Mina's wrist, "What if we kiss?"

Mina shook her head and muttered, "Not when you're in this state."

"You're beautiful.", Nayeon said before bringing her lips to Mina's.

Unlike the first kiss where Mina froze for a long time, this time, Mina was able to push Nayeon away as soon as their lips touched.

"Am I going to pretend that THAT didn't happen?", Jihyo asked with agape.

"You two kissed again?", Sana asked as she walked towards Mina.

"Correction. SHE kissed me.", Mina said after rolling her eyes, making sure to emphasize the word she. "Again.", she added. 

Sana laughed, "I find it amusing how Nayeon's able to kiss you when she's drunk but never when she's sober."

"Shut up. Nothing happened.", Mina said while forcing Nayeon to stand up. "A little help from you two would be great."

 

♡♡♡

 

Third kiss

Mina's spending her Saturday night with her roommate, Momo, while watching Disney movies. It's a perfect night if you ask them. It's a weekend, and their exams have just ended.

The relaxing night was interrupted when Mina's phone rang, and she already knew that her best friend was going to ask her to pick her up somewhere.

"Where?", Mina asked as soon as she answered the call.

"Hwasa's", Jeongyeon said while laughing. "I'm sorry, but you immediately asking where was funny."

Mina sighed, "I'll be there soon."

"Sorry to bother you.", said Jeongyeon. "But Nayeon said you'll be the one who'll pick us up. I told her we could take a cab, but she kept saying you'll come."

"No worries.", said Mina before ending the call.

Momo paused the movie they were watching. "Girlfriend duties?", she teasingly asked.

"Oh, you.", Mina answered before heading out.

Mina immediately saw Jeongyeon standing outside Hwasa's house and Nayeon sitting on the pavement while drinking a can of something.

"Hey, really sorry to bother you.", Jeongyeon said. "But she won't ride a cab, and I don't know what to do instead of calling you."

Mina waved her hand, "No, no. It's okay, no worries."

"Let's go.", Jeongyeon said as she grabbed Nayeon's wrist.

"No.", Nayeon said while trying to get out of Jeongyeon's grip.

Mina sighed, "Nayeon, I'm leaving you there if you won't hurry up."

Nayeon stared at Mina before wobbling towards the latter, "Can I get a kiss?"

Mina flicked Nayeon's forehead, "No."

Jeongyeon, who was amused by Nayeon's bravery thanks to the alcohol, laughed. "Come on, Nabongs."

Nayeon got inside the car while pouting, which earned a laugh from both Mina and Jeongyeon.

"Leave that outside.", Mina said while pointing at the can of beer that Nayeon's holding.

Nayeon shook her head, "But I'm not finished!"

"I don't want you spilling beer inside my car.", said Mina. "So throw that away."

Nayeon then drank the beer all in one go before throwing the can outside. "There we go!", she said while grinning.

"You're a headache.", Mina said before she started driving.

"Wait.", Nayeon muttered after not more than 5 minutes of Mina driving.

"What?", Mina said as she stopped driving in the middle of the street.

Nayeon narrowed her eyes while looking at Mina, "What if we kiss?"

Mina facepalmed, "Not this again."

Jeongyeon, who was sitting at the back, couldn't contain her laughter. "Oh, my God."

"But you're prettyyyy!", Nayeon exclaimed. "I want to kiss you."

"No.", Mina said.

Nayeon crossed her arms while pouting. "Fine. But let me tell you a secret."

Mina sighed, "What is it?"

Nayeon brought her face close to Mina before grinning. "You have a mole here.", Nayeon said while pointing at Mina's mole on her upper lip. 

"I know.", said Mina.

To Mina, it happened so fast that she wasn't able to stop Nayeon from pressing their lips together. But luckily, she was quick enough to push Nayeon away again after their lips met.

"I'll pretend I didn't see that.", said Jeongyeon while trying her best not to laugh. "Again.", she added.

"Hi.", Nayeon said while staring at Mina.

"What?", Mina asked while glaring at the other girl.

"My head hurts, I think I'm going to-", Nayeon wasn't able to finish what she was about to say because she puked. Inside Mina's car.

"Holy .", Jeongyeon said. " you, Nayeon. Now it ing stink."

"My patience is wearing thin, Im Nayeon.", Mina said before unbuckling her seatbelt. Jeongyeon, on the other hand, had already exited the car. Good thing there's a convenience store nearby.

 

♡♡♡

 

Fourth kiss.

It's a Friday night, and Nayeon sneaked in alcoholic drinks inside the dorm and even invited her friends to drink inside her and Jeongyeon's room.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Mina, and Sana were seated on the ground while playing drinking games. They have no idea what time it already was, but they know that they're having fun.

"I don't think I can drink anymore.", said Mina. "I'm already starting to have a throbbing headache."

"You're weak, Mina.", Nayeon said before taking Mina's shot.

Mina stopped drinking, but the others continued. She laughed at Jeongyeon's antics, trying to get Nayeon drunk more than anyone in the room.

"Okay, I'll stop.", Jeongyeon said while laughing. "She's already red.", she added while pointing at Nayeon.

"I need to pee.", Nayeon said as she stood up. The bathroom wasn't far from where they were seated, but drunk Nayeon could not walk properly. "!", she shouted when her feet bumped on the corner of her bed.

When Nayeon returned, she took the remaining tequila shots on the table while her friends just stared at her.

"Can I sleep here?", asked Jihyo.

"You three are welcome to sleep on the ground.", said Jeongyeon as she started cleaning up their mess.

Sana took a blanket and laid it on the floor. She then stole one of Nayeon's pillows before laying down and closing her eyes.

Nayeon, on the other hand, sat beside Mina while staring at the latter. "What if we kiss?", she asks.

Jeongyeon laughed at the question, "Here we go again."

"No.", Mina said while looking at Nayeon.

"But you look like a goddess, and I want to kiss you.", Nayeon said while pouting.

Mina sighed, "Go to sleep."

Nayeon hugged Mina and started kissing the latter's cheek. Mina then held Nayeon's shoulders, "No."

Instead of stopping, Nayeon lunged forward to kiss her best friend's lips. The sudden movement caught Mina off guard, which caused them to fall with Nayeon on top of Mina.

"Am I still going to pretend that nothing happened?", asked Jeongyeon.

Jihyo laughed, "This reminds me of that time at Jennie's."

"Isn't this like the third time Nayeon kissed you while she's drunk?", Sana asked. She was supposed to sleep, but when she heard Nayeon ask, 'what if we kiss?', she sat upright and watched the scene.

"Shut up, you three.", said Mina. "This idiot fell asleep. Help me put her to her bed."

 

♡♡♡

 

It was already way past midnight when Jeongyeon entered her shared room with Nayeon. She's both amused and proud to see Nayeon and Mina cuddling while sleeping on Nayeon's single bed.

"Took them long.", she said, smiling while shaking her head.

Jeongyeon then took her phone out and snapped a photo of the two.

 

Jeongie [12:29 AM]

Attached a photo.

Told you they'll stop being idiots.

 

Momo [12:30 AM]

FINALLY!!!!

 

 

♡♡♡

 

Mina grunted when she was woken up by the ringing of her phone. It's her girlfriend calling in another ungodly hour.

"If you keep this up, I'm breaking up with you.", Mina said as soon as she answered the call with her eyes closed.

Dahyun laughed, "Tell that to your girlfriend. She passed out. We're at Hyewon's."

"Can't she stay there?", Mina asked. She just wants to sleep, obviously.

"And have me babysit instead of letting me have fun?", Dahyun dramatically asked. "We're in the farthest room at the right."

Mina sighed, "I'll be there soon."

Mina closed her eyes for a couple of minutes, but her phone rang again. "What now?", Mina asked.

"Please, hurry.", said Dahyun. "I just saw Sana, and I think I'm ready to talk to her."

Mina laughed, "Fine. I can't believe you still need liquid courage to talk to her."

Dahyun scoffed, "Didn't Nayeon need to get herself drunk just to kiss you?"

"Shut up.", said Mina. "I'm on my way."

"Drive safe.", Dahyun said while laughing.

It didn't take long before Mina arrived, and she immediately went to where Dahyun had told her. 

"Dahyun, you can go get–", Mina said as she opened the door but couldn't finish what she was saying as she was surprised to see what she was seeing.

"Oh, .", Dahyun said when she heard Mina. 

"Hey, Mina.", said Sana while waving.

Mina laughed, "Am I going to pretend that I saw nothing?"

Sana scrunched her nose, "Depends if this tofu will take me out on a date."

Dahyun, who turned red, widened her eyes, "Yes. Date, tomorrow. Yes. Of course. Yes."

"Good.", Sana said before leaning in to kiss Dahyun.

Mina laughed while walking towards Nayeon, who was sleeping on the bed. "Wake up.", Mina said while flickering Nayeon's forehead.

"Stooooop.", Nayeon whined. "Lemme sleep."

"Come on, babe.", said Mina as she poked Nayeon. "Let's go."

Nayeon opened her eyes and stared at the girl in front of her. "You're very pretty. I want to kiss you."

Mina laughed while shaking her head, "I really hope you don't say that to every pretty girl you see when you're drunk."

"Ah, you don't have to worry about that, Mina.", said Dahyun. "Whenever someone approaches her, drunk or not, she says and brags that she has the prettiest best friend."

Sana nodded, "She's only like that to you."

Nayeon squinted, "You're the only pretty one around here."

Mina tugged Nayeon's arm. "Let's go now."

"Can I kiss you?", Nayeon asked.

"Yes and no.", answered Mina. "Yes, because I'm your girlfriend, but no, because I don't like how you smell right now."

Nayeon started at Mina before blinking a couple of times. "You're my girlfriend?"

Mina nodded.

"Yes! The prettiest girl is my girlfriend!", Nayeon exclaimed while raising her fist. She stared at Mina and inched closer, "You look like my best friend, though. But you're prettier, I think." Nayeon cupped Mina's face, "No, no. Mina's prettier." Nayeon continued to stare at her girlfriend's face, "Mina has moles on her face, and she's really pretty. You look a lot like her."

Mina took Nayeon's hands while laughing, "I'm Mina."

"Oh.", said Nayeon before pressing her lips on her girlfriend's lips. "I love you, Mina."

The flash from Dahyun's phone made Mina break the kiss. "Drunk or not, she's head over heels for you."

"Isn't that the ninth time she kissed you while drunk?", asked Sana which earned a laugh from Dahyun.

"You're keeping track?", Mina asked while dragging her girlfriend with her.

"No.", Sana said. "But your loser girlfriend is."

"Oh, my God.", Mina said while eyeing her drunk girlfriend, who was grinning at her. "What a loser."

 

♡♡♡