fin.

Oops
Please log in to read the full chapter

A large group of friends were playing party games at one of their houses during winter break with no adult supervision. It's been like an hour or so since the group started playing games and the whole group were having a swell time. Everyone was paired up in groups of two and playing for points. Currently the pair in play are Linna and Jake. Linna was to feed Jake a snack after spinning around seven times with only a birthday cone hat to see through to head towards a waiting Jake at the other end of the room.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven! Go, go, go!"

The other twelve counted excitedly before yelling 'go' for Linna to move once she spun around seven times. At first she stumbled a bit and had faced the other way, but with Jake's clapping and calling out to her, Linna was able to face his direction and began walking towards him.

"Linna! Over here! Linna!"

Linna slowly made her way towards him despite the obscure view through the cone and feeling a bit dizzy. Once she neared did Jake eat the snack in Linna's hand along with his lips touching her fingers in the process. Others either cheered happily at the interaction or were disappointed in the pair succeeding in the game and gaining a point. Linna removed the cone from her face while making a disgusted face in Jake's direction a moment later.

"Ew. You're supposed to eat the snack, Jake, not my fingers."

"But you are a snack, Linna." Jake countered without thinking as he smiled goofily and continued to chew the chip before swallowing it.

"I mean, that's why we're dating in the first place, Linna."

"That's supposed to be on the down low, Jake."

Linna's eyes widened as she threw the papered hat at him.

"Why would you say that? Now they know."

"Oops, too late."

Jake shrugged sheepishly while laughing.

"My bad."

The group of friends went quiet at his statement until all hell broke loose with some laughing, the others teasing, and the rest calling out that they knew the two were secretly dating all along.

"Whaa!"

"Cute!"

"I knew it!"

"Kierra owes me twenty bucks!" Sunoo suddenly announced loudly as Kierra eyed him weirdly.

"I don't owe you , Sunoo. We never made any bets."

"Y'all made bets?" Serena, who was Sunoo's partner, asked as she laughed at the idea of it.

"I never thought the two of you would make bets like that."

"No we didn't." Kierra clarified although Sunoo disagreed.

"Yeah, we did like a few months ago."

"I don't remember."

"Don't lie. It was that time after school when you were watching Jay play badminton."

"You were watching Jay play badminton?" Riki teased as he was Kierra's partner.

"I thought you said that yo

Please log in to read the full chapter