I'm trying to fight it off but there's a mutiny below

Mutiny Below

It hadn't taken a lot for Kyuhyun to forget Siwon. Not as much as he thought it would have, anyway. He had moved into a new apartment, gotten a new phone, and even styled his hair differently. Those things helped him forget all the harsh words and tears that had been shed.

Besides. There was that cute new guy named Zhou Mi who worked in the cafe across the street. They seemed to get along so well that Kyuhyun had been thinking of inviting him to dinner one night. Living on his own hadn't exactly made him into a master chef, but he was at least somewhat decent at cooking... certain things. And the rest.. How hard could following the directions on the back of a box be?

Kyuhyun was smiling with thoughts of Zhou Mi in his mind when he opened his door. His smile disappeared once he saw Choi Siwon in his doorway. He swallowed. He couldn't understand why Siwon was there. Hadn't Siwon been the one to say he didn't believe in love between 2 men?

    "What do you want? Come to scream at me some more?" Kyuhyun's flat voice made Siwon visibly cringe. "It's freezing. I don't want to be rude, but either come in or stay outside. Doesn't make a difference to me." He left the door cracked open, and when he heard a soft click a few moments later, he almost wished he hadn't given Siwon the option to come inside.

    "I-.. I just wanted--," "What?" Kyuhyun interrupted harshly. "Look, you already told me what a disgusting freak I was. Why did you have to come back for more?" Siwon looked agonized.

    "I'm sorry," Siwon mumbled. He wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun struggled. He wrenched himself out of Siwon's grasp.

    "You think that's going to make everything okay? You think 'I'm sorry' is a band-aid for 'ing freak'? Or how bout 'Get your and get out. I can't live with a homo'? I guess I should've expected it, but we were friends for 13 ing years. I thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I told you. I was so wrong," Kyuhyun felt like crying. "Get the hell out of my apartment." Siwon walked closer and held Kyuhyun's face firmly in his grasp.

The moment he saw Siwon's face coming closer, Kyuhyun knew exactly what was going to happen. He didn't bother to struggle. Siwon had always been stronger than him. And when Siwon's lips met his, the will to struggle completely disappeared. He turned into mush in Siwon's hands.

After the kiss was over, and Kyuhyun's glazed eyes saw the expression on Siwon's face, he wanted to kick himself. He could guess what was about to start happening, and he would be left heartbroken once Siwon found some nice girl to around with. He might as well kiss any plans with Zhou Mi goodbye. As long as Siwon held the reins, Kyuhyun wasn't going anywhere but straight to bed. With Siwon. Nevermind that Siwon wasn't gay.

He wanted to protest, and shove Siwon back out of his life before any of that could happen, but then Siwon kissed him again, and nothing he said mattered. Because he was dealing with a mutiny below.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is based on a song by Ludo. I discovered it recently, and the idea for this fic (admittedly, it was a pairing for a completely different fandom that came to mind when I envisioned this) came to me based on the lyrics. You can read them HERE if you want.

Anyway.. I hope you enjoyed. ^^

Have a nice day. ☺ ♥ ♫