Chapter 1

Dumb Dumb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjun's POV

Okay that's a little below the belt and I'm even taller than this , give me patience so I can be a better person than this lady who's currently smirking at me. Don't bother give me strength for today because if you do I might knock the hell out of this . We went inside her car and she immediately drive us to the dorms where my cousins are also staying. I do hope they're there since I don't want to be alone with this player. 

She reminds me of Iseul and that reminds me of my cousin Jisoo who's always tearing my ears off by ranting how irritating the girl is. I don't want to meddle with their because first of all Iseul is one of my bestfriends and Soo, well she's my cousin. Second is they're close friends before and we all used to hangout before when we we're kids so I wonder what really happen between them. Even Jennie who's close to Jisoo doesn't even know the reason of the sudden hatred towards the girl. 

After awhile she park the car and I went out as soon as she did. I know my way to their dorm since it's literally across ours along with Iseul, Yejun and Haneul. Yejun being the oldest, Me, Iseul, and Haneul is our youngest. Our group is actually popular because Yejun excels in sports, I excel in Music and Arts, Iseul is a brainy even though she's a player while Haneul excels in dancing. 

I'm already inside the dorm and sitting on the couch while waiting for the lady player. I saw Lisa going out of her bedroom and she made her way to me. "Which Kim are you visiting today? The President or the Nerd?" She ask and I just laugh at her. 

"If ever they hear you say that you're done Manoban" I said between my breath as she got me laughing hard to her words. "Oh well, Good thing both of them are out then, didn't you know? Or are you here for me? I know you have a crush on me Joo, just admit already then we can date afterwards" She said while I smirk at her. 

"Oh we sure can Manoban but can you handle the two kims going after your we both know those cousins of mine will make your life a living hell" I said and she just laugh. "And that's why I'm joking. Jisoo is scary enough and I don't wanna awaken the tiger inside Jennie. Let's leave her being a cute kitten." She said while nodding. 

"So why are you really here Joo?" Manoban ask again and just in time Park comes inside. "She's here for me Lisa so if you may excuse us we'll head to my bedroom." She said as she held my hand but Lisa held my other hand. "I can't let that happen Rosie, She's the cousin of the Kims and a close friend of mine so whatever business that you two are gonna do..." Manoban stops for a minute before motioning the living room and the kitchen. 

"You can either do it here at the living room or the kitchen." She said as she pulls me closer to her. "Didn't know that you like the Kims younger cousin Lisa and are you really sure that you can handle what you're gonna see later Lisa-ah?" Park ask and I can sense that Lisa is getting mad. 

"Hey hey hey, chill alright, Manoban no need to be mad, I'm just here because she's gonna tutor me and Park stop with your teasings or whatever it is because you're gonna tutor me either here at the living room or the kitchen" I said and Manoban just release a sigh of relief. "I'm gonna get something for you and Rosie, please no funny business" Manoban said as she go to the kitchen.

"What a er, geez, it's not like I would really do you in my bedroom you're not even close to my type." Park said and I just nod. "You don't have a , Park." I said as I lay at the couch while she just raise her middle finger. "No, I won't you, Park. You're too low to even fit my standard" I mumble but they seem to hear it since Manoban is laughing behind me.

"Oops, poor Rosie. Little Kim won't her, it musn't have been nice, I'm not trying to be like you my girl." Manoban said as she put my strawberry milk at the table and sit at my lap after. "Oh please shut up Lisa and it seems like it's you're the one who can't keep their hands at themselves." Park snap and Manoban just chuckle.

"Joo right here is my close friend and I've been doing this eversince the older Kims introduce us b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter