"School Romance Spy Hyungs"

"School Romance Spy Hyungs"

A day of school just passed like that. The school kingkas, known as B2ST aka Beast, were "going to go home".

The 3 dongsaengs, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon, looked nervously at each other as they kept their little secret between themselves. They were planning on confessing to the girls of their dreams but they did not want their hyungs to know 'cause of the fact that their hyungs were known to be the biggest gossipmongers in the school.

"Bye!" Doojoon waved.

"Annyeong!" the 3 younger boys waved back.

When they saw that their hyungs were out of sight, the 3 dongsaengs looked at each other hopefully and wished each other good luck.

"Fighting!" they said in unison as each of them went to look for their One.

Meanwhile, the hyung line, were discussing something much more 'important'.

"We HAVE to! Just this once... Please hyung... We won't get caught! They don't know that we know about their confession tasks..." Junhyung pouted.

The 'leader', Doojoon, sighed. "Fine..."

"YES!" Hyunseong and Junhyung cheered.

"Hyung, you follow Yoseob. Junhyung will follow the maknae and I will follow Kikwang! We shall keep our phones on silent mode so that we can update each other!" And with that, the 3 older boys rushed back to school.

Doojoon soon caught sight of his dongsaeng, with a group of girls who looked vaguely familiar.

"Must be that girl... What was her name again...? She's from the drama club.. right?" Doojoon thought to himself. 

"H..Hi.." This was the first time Doojoon heard Yoseob stutter. "Can I talk to you in private, Phoebe?"

"Ahh... So that's her name..." Doojoon said to himself.

Phoebe's group of friends nudged her as she blushed.

"Sure. You girls can go first," she told her friends. Her friends smiled polietly at Yoseob and walked away.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" Phoebe asked.

"Well... I.. I.. I like you," Yoseob looked on the floor.

Phoebe was taken aback. A mixure of feelings were looming inside of her. Happy, overjoyed, shocked, surprise...

"That's it?" Phoebe asked.

"Here, a card, for you," Yoseob still looked on the ground.

Doojoon, who was hiding behind the water cooler, quickly texted his dongsaengs.

To: Hyunseong, Junhyung

From: Doojoon

He's good at this! She haven't given him an answer yet though...! But nevermind! How are Kikwang and Dongwoon doing? ;)

At the other side of school, Hyunseong was hiding behind a nearby classroom door, spying on Kikwang's every move.

"Hi! Nicole, can I talk to you? Just the two of us?"

"Whoa, he sure is confident and should I say... over-cheerful?" Hyunseong thought.

Once Nicole's friends were out of sight, Kikwang kneeled on one knee and took out a rose.

"Nicole... Like is an understatement. Love is an understatement. You are my life.." Kikwang winked at her.

Nicole was frozen stiff. This was the first time a guy actually dared to confess to her.

"I'll say..."

Hyunseong took out his phone and started texting.

To: Doojoon, Junhyung

From: Hyunseong

Aha! My dongsaeng is confident, cheerful and totally romantic! *sigh* She HAS to say yes!!!! :D

Meanwhile... In classroom 2-5, Dongwoon spotted Tina busy studying. Junhyung was hiding under the teacher's table, only relying on his ears to hear the maknae's confession.

"Tina?" Dongwoon asked.

"Oh, hi, Dongwoon," Tina looked up from her books.

"They know each other?" Junhyung thought.

"Here... Here... This.. This is for you.." Dongwoon stammered, holding out a beautifully decorated box.

"What is it?" Tina asked.

Dongwoon looked onto the ground. "I.. I like you.."

Junhyung started fangirling inside his mind as quickly whipped out his phone to text his hyungs.

To: Doojoon, Hyunseong

From: Junhyung

She looks sooooo studious and Dongwoon knows her!! Kyaa~~ He's so sweet, I mean literally, he gave her a box of chocolates!! :)

"Dongwoon.."

~~~

By pure coincidence, the three girls confidently said the same thing at the same time.

"Yes."

"Yes!" Yoseob said, lifting Phoebe up and spinning her round and round.

"WOOHOO!!!!!" Kikwang hugged Nicole tightly.

Dongwoon just gave an eye smile and took Tina as he lead her out of the classroom.

THEY ACCEPTED IT!!!!!!!!!  The three "spy hyungs" texted each other at the same timing. 

Doojoon quickly sent his dongsaengs a message.

To: Hyunseong, Junhyung

From: Doojoon

Meet me outside school. I have a sixth sense that they are going to start going out right now.

Hyunseong and Junhyung saw the text and went out to meet the leader.

Meanwhile, the three younger ones WERE really planning to go out, on three dates and were waiting for each other outside school.

The hyungs scampered under a tree after seeing Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon at the school gate.

"Should we still continue following them?" Doojoon asked.

In unison, Hyunseong and Junhyung said, "Duh, we're the SCHOOL ROMANCE SPY HYUNGS!!" 

----------------------------------------------------------

Please comment! 

Personally, I don't think I did a very good job on this one.... But as I said before in the foreward.. I write oneshots for the fun of writing it!