end

Don't touch my stuff!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh, and one more thing - I won't be walking on eggshells around you anymore. Every time you sleep - no one should be breathing in the area around you. People want to make coffee in the morning, hyung - put some earplugs," Donghae and Sungmin watched their hyungs from a safe distance on the couch. They've started shouting at each other not long ago, and the younger men wished it stop. But getting between those two when they were in one of their arguments - wasn't a bright idea. It was hard to tell at that point what they were fighting for. It had started from one topic and went in a completely different direction.

"Ha, this is rich coming from you," Heechul let out an empty laugh  "You're the noisiest one. Do you have fingers made out of cheese or something? You always drop things around," Sungmin pursed his lips, suppressing his laugh. Those hyungs could have some terrible fights, but sometimes it was pure entertainment. It was hard not to make any reactions. But if anyone dared to get noticed by them, would end up in the crossfire. And even if their fights could end up in ridiculous directions, Sungmin still preferred not to get dragged into them.


15 minutes ago

Donghae and Sungmin were watching a movie when Jongwoon came in. He had been in the studio, recording some stuff. He decided to join his dongsaengs and sat beside them after making himself a cup of coffee.

It hadn't been long since he had sat down and started getting into the movie when Heechul came out from Jongwoon's and Ryeowook's room. He must have come when no one was around the dorm to sleep if it was to be judged by his disheveled appearance. It was generally calm in their dorm, and Heechul would sometimes crash on Jongwoon's bed, even when Jongwoon himself was there. It was a bit uncomfortable at those times if he had to be honest. The bed was single and both of them took up not a small amount of it. 

Heechul would mumble something like - if you move too much, I'll kill you. Jongwoon would ask him why wouldn't he just go and sleep in his own bed, which was enough for two people. Heechul would sometimes push his elbow against Jongwoon, knocking the air out of him or just say shut up as he snuggled closer. 

 Heechul seemed to have been more irritated than other times. He didn't even bother greeting them as he headed for the restroom - rubbing his eyes, dragging his legs heavily. 

The members were used to his moody personality. They had to. It was sometimes hard to navigate among so many different characters and all of their quirks. But if they learned to live by making compromises - things usually were peaceful. Of course, there were times that things exploded. Rather brutally sometimes. 

When Heechul got out of the restroom, his mood seemed to be a bit better. He glanced at the members and mumbled - what's up. Then his eyes landed on the table. A spark in his eyes ignited.

"Is that my cup?" All three looked at the table in front of them, which had various things on it, and one single red cup with black writing - Hee, which was in front of Jongwoon. Sungmin and Donghae looked at their hyung next to them - who in turn looked at Heechul.

"Yes," he responded casually.

"You know what I've said about touching my things," Jongwoon arched his brow and snorted.

"You're literally wearing my t-shirt. Aren't you being a hypocrite?" Heechul's eyes visibly twitched. He stormed in front of Jongwoon, making Sungmin and Donghae back up to the

Please log in to read the full chapter