Fiction (Orchestra Version) - B2ST

Fiction (Orchestra Version) - B2ST

Listen to B2ST-Fiction (Orchestra Version) here

.FICTION.

I still can’t forget you
I still can’t trust everything
Even today I can’t send you away like this

Midnight, I’m still awake in my dark, creepy room.

As I feel my eyes getting heavier, my conscience keeps on murmuring something. I guess it was saying “Life .” We all know about it.

I think I’m burned-out, I feel dizzy and sleepy…

“Jung Daehyun! Jung Daehyun! What did I ever do to you? Tell me???”

A small voice from the subconscious part my brain keeps on yelling, banging in the middle of my hallucinations.

Dark, beclouded series of events flashed.

It was then that I realized I just broke up with the one I truly love “Kim Namjoo”

Why? Why did I do that?

 

I will rewrite it again, our story will not end
I will bury fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now
I rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happily
In case you will leave me, the background is a small room without an exit

Strange, fog is all over my room. Normally fog doesn’t appear at midnight, especially in your room.

As my eyes looked at every corner of the house, I once again saw a familiar face..

My “MyMy” , sounds awkward but that’s the way she wanted me to call her in response to her “Tokki”.

She’s cooking something, in the middle of the night.

She then gazed upon me then said “Tokki, come on, breakfast is ready!

I felt weird because my mind and body responded happily. I sit down waiting for her sumptuous looking meal. Smiling I guess, because my face feels stretchy.

As I eat, the fog begins to thicken gradually, I can’t see a thing, where is she?

 

I kiss you as if there is nothing wrong
I can’t leave your sweet presence
there is no such thing as an end for us

I then moved my arms, nearly like flapping randomly in the air fighting against this mist.

The view then got brighter, finally I can see her. It’s like I’m so relieved that I didn’t felt that feeling at all.

I grabbed her arms, softly but desperately wanting her presence by my side.

I stared at her, passionately; she manages to stare too, but with a different feeling coming inside her, then slowly, my face urge to her.

She then closes her eyes, like she’s waiting for something. Without hesitation, I responded, I closed my eyes giving her the kiss she’s waiting for in her entire life.

But wind answered my yearning.

Like this again (Fiction in Fiction)
I can’t forget you (Fiction in Fiction)
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart

Darkness, all I see is darkness except for me.

It’s like telling me that light should come from me. That was time I realized that what happened earlier in my sub consciousness were not the same things I did for her when I’m still in the real world.

That showed me that I shouldn’t have dumped her every time. I should have cherished her when she’s still mine.

But there is still hope.

 

I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction)
I won’t let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Even today, I’m in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended still, in Fiction

I promised myself that when I ever see her again I will not let go even a single piece of her.

But I’m still trapped in this obscure place.

Filled with regrets and unhopeful thinking

What have I’ve done? She doesn’t deserve that

I wanted to see her again with a different perception from me

Should I close my eyes?

Right now, there are only happy stories here
The very happy stories of just the two of us (Different from reality)
Is written here, it’s slowly filling up

Finally, I gently open my eyes. LIGHT! Mysterious but filling light seeps through me.

Seagulls, the sound of water reaching the shores and the smell of salty air welcomes me.

I’m stunned, speechless and pounding.

There she was, standing meters away from me near the shore of the clear bluish sea.

I’m still bewildered by her beauty and her environment. I shook my head as she says,

Tokki! What are you doing standing right there, come on, the water’s fine!

 

I run towards you and embrace you
I can’t never let you go from my embrace
there is no such thing as an end for us

I immediately stepped my feet in the sand. Feeling it at first, making sure that all is real even though it’s not. Now I’m jolting, no, I was actually running towards her and the fine serene water.

I embraced her tight, “I will never let go”, I said to myself, like I’m almost lifting her in the wind. No matter how the waves we created bump us, her presence knocks it all. Then the world starts spinning with her face revolving around me. Endlessly, as I tell her these words I never told her before.

 

 

Like this again (Fiction in Fiction)
I can’t end it (Fiction in Fiction)
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart

I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction)
I won’t let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Even today, I’m in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended still, in Fiction

This is the memory I will always cherish, even though I think everything is not real.

Letting go is just a phrase that can tear us apart, but I will never tell you that, ever.”

Sunset came and like two lovers stuck in this magnificent moment, she leans on my shoulder and I leaned on her head.

The light fades as nightfall wakes up the moon and the stars above us.

This is my dream, I want a shooting star!

And there it goes a shooting star, wait, another one fell right out of the sky, then another one.

Sequence by sequence star took over the lovely purple sky.

 

I will say this again, one more time
Right now you are next to me
I’m believing like that

She whispered to me “Tokki, why there are so many stars falling, I only need one

I’m a bit confused but I replied “Why MyMy?

She holds my hand and said “Seriously, I don’t even have to wish because I have you already, and that is what I call contentment and when I’m gone, this memory of us will be in my heart.

My heart rejoiced and I’m starting to believe every inch of this fantasy, actually, this is not a fantasy, this is a dream, because dreams do come true.

 

 

(But Fiction)
I’m the writer who lost his purpose
The end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it
(My own Fiction)
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I keep writing these 3 words ([DW]Everything is Fiction) Setting the warn out pen on the old paper stained in tears ([DW]Everything is Fiction)
This story can’t be happy or sad

Thank you, I will miss you

What?? Did I mishear her? Why is she telling me those words? I don’t understand.

The calm wind begins to blow as hard as it could, but I’m just in my place and the only thing that the wind carries from me is my short blonde hair and my clothes.

I can barely see anything, I checked on her, and I was astounded, she’s crying but smiling at the same time.

I tried to gasp her by the hand but it’s too late, she’s gradually turning into mist.

The wind calms down; she had vanished from a distance. Tears came out of my eyes, I can’t do anything, I can’t find her nor save her.

From the depths of my heart, pain, agony and misery shivers inside me, finding a way out gradually.

I can’t take this anymore…

I BURST! WAILING at the night sky, who I think betrayed me.

I had her, that is the moment,  “WHYYYYYYYYYYY! WHYYYYYYY! I LOVED HER! I LOVED HER! I LOVED…

 

Right now I’m writing such a happy story
But it is all just a wish still

The smell of the morning breeze awakes me from that nostalgic delusion.

Without any further, I hop off my bed, change my clothes, walked towards the front door, grabs my jacket and opened the door.

I almost ran to her place, I’m hoping that my apologies are not too late.

Finally, I’m here, still catching my breath from running. I glanced into the building but all I see are people, crowded while shouting something.

It’s like “Don’t waste your life little girl! Get off the veranda!

Who’s that girl they’re talking about? I make my way through the crowd. I’m so intrusive with what’s going on. I looked up the said veranda and I saw her. Not like in my dreams with a sweet smile but with tears falling from her eyes as she weeps.

NAMJOO! MyMy! Please don’t do this, let’s talk about it! Just wait for me upstairs!

I’m glad she followed what I’ve said, she then heads inside and I vigorously tap people on my way.

I made it through the crowd, to the apartment, I went upstairs and I see the door is not locked, like she’s really waiting for me.

I slowly opened the door and glimpse a little to where she was.

I’m so sorry, I didn’t gave you importance, all I ever loved is myself before, but now, I realized that you are always there for me, loving me without any conclusions, just me. Please forgive me, I beg you, from now on, you’ll see a side of me that you will love more.

She never said anything; she just ran towards the veranda.

Whispering, “Too late..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I’m happy (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
We are together (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Now is the start (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
There is no end (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)

This is my entire fault...

Then from my dream I remember these words I said,

It’s like telling me that light should come from me. That was time I realized that what happened earlier in my sub consciousness were not the same things I did for her.

That showed me that I shouldn’t have dumped her every time. I should have cherished her when she’s still mine.

But there is still hope.

I promised myself that when I ever see her again I will not let go even a single piece of her.”

I close my eyes, ran, heading to the light and jumped.

I didn’t see any trace of darkness; I see her trying to reach my hand, smiling like what I saw in my dream.

I closed my eyes and felt her touch and the burden that I’ve been feeling vanishes like the mist in the windy nightfall.

 

 

Now, we meet, but in another dimension where a fiction can be real and endless.

 

[piano fading.. ♪ ♫]