Chapter 1

Ms. Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun-ae's POV

"Yah! Gu Hyun-Ae! Did you fall asleep in the library again?" I was startled awake by the voice that spoke behind me. "Can you lower your voice Tzuyu-ah?" I said as I stretched my body and gather my things before putting them to my bag. 

"Yes, I fall asleep again and you know it's exam week so I'll be living here in the library again until it's done. I'm gonna freshen up in our dorm first, bye~" I said and pat her shoulders before walking outside to our university dorm. It's my second year right now in college and it's all going well.

I'm studying in Korea University in Architectural Engineering Department. "Hyun-ae?" I hear someone said my name behind me so I turn around to look at the person. "Professor Yoo, Good Afternoon" I said as I bow to her. 

She's one of the best Professor here in our department and she's teaching construction planning. "Good Afternoon too, I guess you slept in the library again since it's an exam week?" Professor Yoo ask and I just smile. "Bingo Professor Yoo, I'm starting to think you're stalking me." I joked and she just laugh at me. 

"You've been doing that ever since you're in First year of College so I'm thinking it became a habit or something?" Professor Yoo said and I just nod as we walk side by side now. "I need to do what I need to do so yes plus it's better to study than to laze around during the exam week, don't you think Professor Yoo?" I said and she just pat my shoulder. 

"It's a good thing you know your priorities and I'll take my leave now since this is my stop, maybe we can go out again sometimes after the week and reward ourselves." Professor Yoo said and I just chuckle at her but I nod.

Professor Yoo is one of my friends here in the University and we began to hang out this summer break with Tzuyu. We met at an arcade, hang out for the rest of the day then we'll invite each other going for drinks or just drinking coffee. 

I wave goodbye then went off to go to our dorm. Me and Tzuyu know each other since our middle school so it's 7 years or 8 years. I went to the kitchen first so I can have some milk before I take a shower. 

When you enter our dorm it have a small kitchen by the entrance while the bathroom is on the opposite. Once you enter fully you can see two bunk beds, our study area, shared closet and a small balcony enough to fit two people with a chair and small table. Me and Tzuyu eat there to take a breath of fresh air before we study again. 

I put the milk carton at the trash before I hop in the shower. Our bathroom is simple but we manage to make it neat and organized so as our kitchen since we can just cook and store some snacks. We have a little fridge for our beverages and some food. 

Drying myself once I finish taking a shower and put some jeans, white shirt, and my stripes polo. I really love wearing an outer layer of polo or just it when I'm not in the mood to wear an inner shirt. It became my thing ever since middle school up until now. 

I clean up first before I went outside again so I can eat at the cafeteria as Tzuyu just texted me that we can eat there. The food is good there so we don't really go out or order some food plus we're too lazy to go out during the weekdays. 

Making my way to Tzuyu and saw the food at our table. "I already get some food for you so we can just eat, thought you're gonna take too long to freshen up." she said as we dig in. "Well I did take long to freshen up and I clean some things in our dorm before heading here. You just text right on time after I finished cleaning." I replied and she just nod. 

"Thought you're gonna sleep or rest first" She said but I just shrug. "I don't feel sleepy though. I met Professor Yoo and said that maybe we can have fun after the exam week. I agree how about you?" I ask her and she just look at me. 

"Yeah sure I was about to ask you too if you want to hang out. It's stressful and we really haven't have the time to hangout because of the works that keeps on piling up" Tzuyu ranted out and I just listened to her whole rant about how the workload keeps on getting more instead of getting less. 

My alarm went on and I bid goodbye to Tzuyu as I need to go to my class. Professor Hirai is Professor Yoo's girlfriend but only a few people know here in the University and they've been in a relationship for five years going six this year.

We get to meet Professor Hirai when we went to drink in some club Professor Yoo bring her to take a break and just have fun. She's fun to be around outside the University since she's quite strict. She's also my Professor right now in Physics.

I sat at my usual sit in the middle beside the window since it's the only seat that you don't need to have a seatmate. I don't really like socializing that's why Tzuyu's the only friend that I've been with for the longest time all them is just a fellow student that I need to talk to if we're paired up or put in a group. 

Most of the time I do the work alone since I don't really like the presence of other people plus my thoughts are not set straight. I struggle creating an idea when I'm put in a group and I don't like that since I don't want to leach off. 

Professor Hirai went inside and almost all of the students sit properly because of our professor's strict aura surrounding her. The lesson went on and I just take down notes as usual. I'll be heading to the library again after this before I go to my next class. 

I only have classes during Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so the rest is spent to study or do my schoolworks that is needed to be pass. I have two classes a day except for Thursday since I have three classes during that time. 

I have Chemistry and Physics today since it's currently Tuesday, Advanced calculus and Thermodynamics tomorrow, and then materials science, construction planning, and mechanical systems this Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter