My Forever

Love Of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The echoing tapping sound of hurried heavy steps filled the silent terminal of the noiseless airport early in the morning as the heiress of Kim Corp made her way towards the airfield through the VIP entrance followed by her secretary and bodyguards in a rushed manner.

 

 

"Do I really have to spare my time on meeting the new co-pilot of uncle Minhyuk?" Kim Minju, the heiress of Kim Corp asked from her secretary who was busy checking some papers in the file she's holding.

 

 

 "Yes Ms.Kim it's your father's order because the new co-pilot will be the next captain of your aircrew after Mr.Park’s retirement but don’t worry ma’am, it won’t take long. They’ll just introduce you and then we’ll take off immediately after that so you don’t have to worry about being late.” She explained and when she averted her gaze from the papers towards the heiress, Minju was frowning while looking down at her as they continued to stride along the almost empty hallway. 

 

 

“Are there any problems Ms.Kim?” Her secretary asked which caused Minju’s frown to deepen even more. “How many times do I have to remind you to drop the honorifics Eunbi unnie?” Minju questioned the latter with a stern voice as they finally entered the airfield through the huge glass doors, to be greeted by the sight of the Kim family’s huge, pure white private jet.

 

 

Minju waved at the middle aged man standing on the right side of the air staircase's edge, clad in his usual pilot outfit and cap in his hand with another man and a tall, young woman whom Minju haven’t seen before, but she didn’t missed to notice how slim shaped yet handsome the unknown woman looked from afar. Her brows creased on her way towards them when she didn’t noticed anyone else except for Minhyuk, his usual co pilot and the other tall woman. 

 

 

“Where’s the new Co-pilot that you were talking about?” Minju lowly whispered to Eunbi but the latter just shrugged, sighing in relief after seeing Minju’s curious face which means the heiress has totally forgotten about her daily argument and continues attempts to make Eunbi call her casually or else Minju would still be arguing with her until she gives up and call her by her name. 

 

 

“Uncle Minhyuk!” Minju ran towards the middle aged man and pulled him into a brief hug before pulling away and bowing at him and the other two pilots standing beside him, quickly turning back into her professional mode as Eunbi just shook her head at the heiress’s unprofessional and childish acts.

 

 

“I’m deeply sorry that you had to come all the way here early in the morning Minju-ah, the weather in Seoul is a bit extreme today so we had no choice but to change the destination to your family’s private parking space in here. Gladly we had your brother’s jet parked in here or else you would’ve had to cancel your meeting in the states.” Minhyuk, the current Captain of her family’s aircrew apologized as soon as Minju finished greeting his crew members. 

 

 

“Oh it’s totally fine uncle, And thank you so much for coming all the way here from Seoul. This meeting is very important so we cannot cancel it, I’m really thankful of you all for being so supportive as always” Minju politely bowed at the staff once again as the other people around the airfield stared at her in awe, mesmerized by her humble personality and not to forget her flawless beauty despite being the heiress of one of the most wealthiest multi billionaire families in their country. 

 

 

“You don’t have to thank us Minju-ah, It’s our job after all. Anyway I want to introduce you to my new Co-Pilot and the next Captain of your aircrew chosen by me and your father, Ahn Yujin” Minhyuk gestured the aviatrix who was standing beside him to move forward and greet the heiress, which the latter quickly complied by taking a step forward and properly bowing at Minju. “It’s an honor to meet you ma’am.” 

 

 

The heiress tried her best not to stutter when she greeted back the latter with a quick “it’s nice to meet you too” while being in a daze after hearing the soothing, husky voice of Ahn Yujin and the deep dimples of the brunette that appeared on either side of her cheeks when she flashed a swift dashing smile afterwards. 

 

 

“thank you so much for your time Minju, well then now please get in we’ll take off soon” Minhyuk announced which helped Minju to come back to her senses and automatically turn around to climb the air-stair followed by her secretary who definitely noticed Minju’s weird behavior and shook her head letting out a soft chuckle after realizing who could have caused her boss to act like that. 

 

 

“Did you checked everything Yujin?” Minju heard Minhyuk asking the brunette and slowed down on climbing the stairs pretending like she’s having a hard time on balancing herself because of the louboutins she’s wearing but in reality, she just wants to hear the euphonious voice of the aviatrix again which even Minju, herself doesn’t know the reason why. 

 

 

“Yes Sir everything is under control” she heard Yujin answer, her voice filled with confidence and determination. “Good job Yujin. I’m really proud of you kiddo and beyond happy about finally being able to work with my all time favorite student” Minhyuk said as he pat the brunette’s shoulder, smiling widely as both of them put on their navy blue and gold pilot hats. “Likewise Sir” And with that they made their way towards the airstair along with the other staff members of the aircrew. 

 

 

Minju slumped against the huge grey couch inside the main cabin of the private jet as the air hostesses left the cabin after serving them and took off her louboutins, heaving a long tired sigh before turning around to face her secretary and private bodyguard who were standing near the entrance of the cabin. “Why are you standing there unnies? Come and make yourself comfortable here will you” Minju gestured them to sit besides her and Eunbi quickly complied but her bodyguard, Kang Hyewon just stood there without moving. 

 

 

“I’ll be out in the aisle after they take off so I’ll just stand here Minju-ah, you guys should rest now. It’s a long flight after all.” Minju couldn’t complain about it since her bodyguards will stay in the aisle so she just nodded her head and closed her eyes for a bit only to be woken up in an instant after hearing the voice coming from the speakers. “Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please.” Eunbi burst out in laughter while Minju stood frozen with her eyes widen as Ahn Yujin kept on repeating the announcement through the speakers. 

 

 

“Okay now I think you have something to say about that new co-pilot of uncle Minhyuk, Miss Kim Minju” Eunbi said after Hyewon left the cabin as she gave the latter a file filled with documents that Minju has to read and sign before taking a rest. “I clearly saw the way you kept on glancing at her from time to time and the way how you had a hard time on speaking Minju, You literally slowed down while we climbed up the stairs and others might have not noticed it but I know you very well Minju-ah, are you perhaps, interested on her?” 

 

 

Eunbi further questioned but the latter just kept mum for a few seconds before finally giving up on trying to avoid the topic about the aviatrix when she saw how determined Eunbi looked, which means that she will not give up until Minju tell her the truth.

 

 

“I don’t know unnie, I really don’t understand but ahh she’s so freaking attractive and she’s just you know, totally my type like she’s one in a million. I’ve felt this way towards many people but this is the very first time I got this much attracted to someone And it’s her, the next captain of my personal aircrew, Ahn Yujin.”

 

 

It’s true that Minju kind of started feeling different things from the very first time she stood in front of the brown haired girl and already gained a liking towards the latter even though they only shared a very few words and it was just an acquaintance between the two of them as boss and employee, yet Minju couldn’t get the tall woman out of her mind. 

 

 

Of course Minju has met way more many attractive people around her age, almost everyday. She’s a heiress after all and meeting beautiful and handsome individuals and getting a little flushed by their appearance is a normal thing to her but this is the very first time her heart skipped a beat towards someone in the first meeting, someone she doesn’t even know that much about other than the lass is a pilot, an extremely attractive one to be exact, who work for her family. 

 

 

“Aww I knew it! And to tell you what, I was beyond surprised when uncle Minhyuk introduced her as his new co-pilot since it’s very rare for girls to become pilots you know, specially this much successful to gain your father’s and uncle’s trust to choose her as the next captain. She must be a clever one.” Minju immediately nodded her head with widened eyes, agreeing to her secretary’s remark. 

 

 

“I’m really glad that it’s a woman this time, and for the first time actually.” And with that they continued their little chit chat while checking all the papers and documents of their new project that has to be done before the meeting with the other party on the next day, sleeping, eating and relaxing from time to time through the long flight until they finally landed on the private rented hanger in the States.

 

 

“Aren’t we going to thank the aircrew?” Minju asked while taking off the soft slippers and wearing her louboutins again after she changed back to her work attire from the comfortable clothes she was wearing through the flight. 

 

 

“No we don’t have enough time for that now, we have to check in for the hotel we are staying for the next week so we should leave now” Minju nodded her head as she followed her secretary to climb down from the air-stair with a heavy heart, disappointment was visible on the heiress’s face when they got into the expensive black car to drive to the hotel without being able to see the aviatrix again. She hope that they’ll meet again, soon so she could at least get her number to keep in touch with the tall brunette and get to know her more. 

 

_____
 

 

Minju stared at the heavy rain pouring down from the tar-black sky as the unstoppable tapping sound of raindrops became a pitter-patter through her ears. She could see people running around to find a shelter to cover up from the large clouds that are spatting out their beads of water mercilessly. She just stood there in front of the entrance of the Kim Corp listening to the murmurs of the rain through the huge glass doors waiting for her bodyguards to pick her up to finally go home after another hectic day at work as the COO of her father’s company. 

 

 

The heiress is already feeling cold so she rubbed her palms together, trying to provide some warmth for herself. The fact that she forgot to bring her trench coat when she came down from her office cabin and the air conditioner which was on full blast inside the office didn’t helped her to warm up at all in the middle of the biting weather.

 
 

She almost squealed in delight when she saw someone approaching the entrance while holding a large black umbrella. By the shape and the long brown hair of the latter she could clearly tell that it’s a girl, so Minju thought that she was one of her female bodyguards since the lass looked so familiar and besuited but when the brunette moved up the umbrella away from her face after she stood in front of her from the other side of the huge glass doors, Minju’s whole world halted for a good few seconds as she got lost in those deep dark brown orbs of the aviatrix who kept on accompanying her mind for the past few weeks after their first meeting. 

 

 

Ahn Yujin waved at her from outside with a dashing smile formed on her beautiful face, emitting an energetic aura in the middle of the gloomy weather, looking unbothered by the heavy rain and the continues crashes of the loud explosive thunder. Minju was dumbfounded by the amusing behavior of the brunette which is totally the opposite of how she acted in their first meeting, this Yujin is too cute to handle unlike the dominant aviatrix version of her but no matter what, it still affected Minju’s heart just like in the very first time they met. 

 

 

Minju must have been in a light trance because of the woman in front of her that she even forgot how to move or react until Yujin slowly tapped on the glass door to get her attention which she successfully did by getting Minju out of her daze. ‘Can you come out’ Yujin mouthed motioning Minju to step outside from the building which she immediately complied by opening the huge bi-fold door to be welcomed by the strong wind and the blaring noise of rain pouring down on the ground. She totally forgot about the heavy rain and could’ve got all drenched if it wasn’t for Yujin who quickly stepped towards and held the umbrella to cover her when she stepped out from the building. 

 

 

“Good afternoon Ms.Kim, I’m Ahn Yujin, the new pilot of your aircrew. I’m quite not sure if you remember me but we met a few weeks ago” Yujin said a bit loudly so that the heiress could be able to hear her in the middle of the heavy rain.

 

 

‘Oh How can I forget you’ was what Minju wanted to say but she quickly composed herself and nodded frankly, “Of course Ms.Ahn I remember you” Yujin’s smile grew wider, showing her deep dimples, flashing an adorable eye smile that Minju haven’t seen before which made her cheeks heat up not only because of how adorable the tall brunette looked but also because of their close proximity which she noticed just now. 

 

 

“Well I’m glad then, oh I almost forgot why I called you here Miss Kim. Yena unnie assigned me to walk you to the vip exit at the lobby ma’am, there’s a traffic jam in the entrance and the exit of the parking lot and they can’t come out here from there to get you from the car. so we’ll have to walk towards the vip exit if you don’t mind.” Yujin explained pointing at the line of cars filled up on the entrance of their company’s parking lot. 

 
 

Minju looked back at the first floor of the building which is almost empty because most the workers had already left early since it’s weekend tomorrow, “Oh everyone has left already, that must be the reason for the sudden jam. Let’s go then” Yujin nodded her head, gesturing Minju to follow her as they made their way towards the parking lot under the heavy rain with the tall brunette holding the huge umbrella to cover them from getting drenched. 

 

 

But even before they could take at least five steps forward, Minju tripped over her own foot due to the slippery tiles. The heiress closed her eyes, anticipating the cold, hard floor to welcome her but instead of the harsh surface, she felt someone grabbing her wrist and another strong hand wrapping around her shoulder to keep her in feet, enveloping her into a tight side hug. 

 

 

When Minju turned around to face her savior Yujin was slightly drenched but she still held the umbrella tightly in between her thumb and index finger of the hand that’s on Minju’s wrist to shield the heiress from getting drenched, The right side of Yujin's thumb was bleeding a bit due to her hard grip on the sharp, bottom hand spring of the umbrella. 

 

 

Minju quickly held up the umbrella from Yujin’s hand, raising her hand a bit too high to cover both of them since the brunette is literally towering over her so it’s a bit hard for her to match Yujin’s height. she blame her black flats she choose to wear today for that but on the other hand, it is kind of endearing at the same time because their height difference is really adorable. 

 

 

“Are you all right Ms.Kim?” Yujin was the first one to break the silence yet Minju was still frozen and when the aviatrix opened to talk again, The heiress beat her to it. “You’re bleeding” Minju exclaimed as she pointed her hand which was clenching Yujin’s black blazer coat at the latter’s bleeding thumb. shock and worry was evident in her voice. 

 

 

“Oh it’s fine, it’s just a small cut. We should continue on our way” Yujin said, still not retrieving her hand from Minju’s shoulder, their sides pressed against each other’s firmly. “Will it be fine if I’ll keep my hand like this Miss Kim? Since the floor is slippery I think it will be easier for you to walk like this” Yujin said, there was a touch of hesitation in her voice, probably contemplating whether the heiress will get uncomfortable because of it but her face brightened up again when Minju lowly muttered a simple “Yeah sure” before they continued to walk towards the parking lot with Yujin helping her to hold up the umbrella while she kept on gripping the strap of her pochette tightly.

 

 

“Yah what took you so long? Did you scared our boss with your crazy antics” Yena shouted at Yujin which the brunette completely ignored when the latter opened the back door of the expensive black car to let the heiress in after she collapsed the umbrella they were sharing. she stepped backwards to close the car door from behind but Minju called out her name to stop her from doing it. 

 

 

“Yujin-ah please wait a minute” Yujin got stunned when the heiress called her by her name, she knew that Minju is a very friendly and humble person but she thought that the heiress is only getting comfortable with the people she’s close with but she never anticipated Minju to be this much casual to address her by her name nor to pull her inside the car and put on a plaster on her injured thumb before gently blowing on the small cut to soothe the slight pain. Yujin was speechless and heck, even Yena and Hyewon could not believe what they witnessed before Minju finally let go of the tall brunette’s hand and let her hop out from the car, of course they didn’t forgot to exchange their gratitude towards one another. 

 

 

“Oh and one more thing Yujin”

 

 

Yujin turned around to face Minju again, holding the handle of the back door and waiting for the latter to talk before closing it.  

 

 

“Please call me Minju from now on and don’t even dare to argue about it, I called you by your name and you should do the same. So then we would be even.” And how could she decline the heiress’s offer? 

 

 

Yujin politely bowed at Minju then turned towards to face her friends who were looking at them with their mouths hanging open. “I’m going, be there at seven” With that the aviatrix bowed at Minju before closing the car door. “Yah you better drive carefully! If something happens to my baby, I’ll sue you Ahn!” Yena shouted from inside the car only to get ignored by the latter but Minju clearly heard Yujin mumbling “we’ll see about that unnie” before the tall brunette walked towards the car parked besides hers, owned by Yena and getting inside it.

 

 

“That giant dog! She has grown up way too fast, we can’t even control her now.” Yena hissed as she started the car and reversed to take a turn the so they could go out from the vip exit followed by Yena’s car driven by Yujin. “Yah stop overreacting, she’s a pilot and knows how to drive a plane so driving your so called baby is not a big deal for her.” Hyewon smacked the back of Yena’s head making the latter pout while Minju looked at the sad duck in disgust.

 

 

“Ah I really don’t understand why I’m still keeping you two as my bodyguards when you guys literally don’t do anything other than bickering and stealing yogurt and foods from the mini fridge inside my office cabin.” Minju complained leaning against the back seat with her arms crossed. 

 

 

“Today is the very first day that we didn’t came to get you from the entrance but we still send our giant dog to take you here!” It was Yena who shouted back earning another smack from Hyewon, scolding her to keep her focus on drinving. 

 

 

“That’s what I’m talking about unnie, why did you guys disturbed her like that?” 

 

 

“She was just here to sign some damn papers and it’s her day off today! A little walk under the rain with a beautiful heiress won’t hurt her! Unlike her we have to work all day long so it’s not a big deal to get some help from that giant pup.” Yena tried to reply as calm as she could to not to get hit by Hyewon again. 

 

 

“Wait you guys know each other? But you two didn’t even talked to her at the airport that day though, so how?” Minju was baffled to see how close they are when in fact her bodyguards had never mentioned anything about Yujin in front of her before. 

 

 

“Of course we know each other since high school, we were seniors when she transferred to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter