Stay

Stay stay stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the time of the day where Irene can't control her emotions again. She just saw her girlfriend politely saying "hi" to the girls she passed by whose greeting her not even realizing they're gawking at her wearing black crop top and skinny jeans that expose her perfect body. Call her obsess or selfish or jealous or insecure but what hers is hers.

 

And here they are again. Inside their college's comfort room where Irene is having tantrum like a kid and also throwing her phone at Seulgi just because she's so mad for letting her be jealous again.

 

It's good that Seulgi locked the comfort room and luckily no one even dare to come in or they just heard Irene yelling inside. Fair enough. She can't blame Irene for yelling at her. She's always like this when she's jealous and all she can do is to understand the latter.

 

"Let's breakup", Irene suddenly murmurs after her long tantrum to Seulgi which the latter furrow her brows.

 

"Again?", Seulgi asked. Yes because everytime Irene act like this she always end up saying those words.

 

"I---"

 

"Why do you always end up breaking up with me everytime you act like this?", Seulgi is now teary when she cut Irene.

 

"Because it's easier", Irene said not realizing what the words she's saying.

 

"So. It's easier for you to let me go where in the first place you're the one yelling at my face. Saying hurtful words and you have the audacity to break up with me where in fact I should be the one breaking up with you because you're already at your limit, Irene", no one dares to talk after Seulgi said this. All they can hear inside the comfort room is sob.

 

"Are you tired of me?, Irene asked after minutes of silence.

 

"I think I should be the one asking you that because you always end up breaking up with me. Am I that hard to keep? Am I hard to love, Irene? Am I that easy to let go, whereas all I do is to love you unconditionally even you push me away and yell at my face everytime you see something you don't like? Tell me, Irene. Am I not enough for you to stay?", And Seulgi started hiccuping which means she's not breathing normally.

 

Irene bit her lower lip. She knows she messed up so bad. As always. Her, being a tsundere really hard to understand. Even herself can't understand this side of her.

 

"I'm sorry", and she mean it this time. She knows she's only making decisions when her mind is clouded. She also knows that she will never be ready to give up Seulginor to even lose her.

 

"I never asked you to change who you are, Irene. I love even your flaws. You know that. So can you please love mine to and not end up breaking up with me just because you said it's easier. Breaking up will never be the easiest way to out of relationship just because you're clouded with so much emotions", Seulgi explained even though she hiccup in every word.

 

"I'm sorry. Please?", Irene finally went close to her and cups her cheek while she gently rubs her thumb into it.

 

"No breaking up again?", Seulgi asked still having hiccups.

 

"Yes. I will really try my best for you", Irene finally placing her lips into her forhead.

 

"Stay with me?", Seulgi finally asked the words without hiccuping.

 

"Stay with you", Irene answered.

 

And if saying I love you's and i'm committed on you is romantic. Well their love language is staying in each other's arms for as long as they want.

 

-----

 

When Irene said she will try not to break up again to Seulgi when she see something that's unwanted to her sight. She mean it.

 

Like when they're in the grocery one time and a girl can't reach a can of pringles and she asked Seulgi to do it and the nice person that she is ofcourse she did. She know the feeling of can't eat your favorite snack even if you want to because you can't reach even one can.

 

After Seulgi handed the can, the girl tried to flirt with her. Who wouldn't? She's wearing a half pants that's fitted on her and a blue crop top that expose her abs.

 

But unfortunately, the girlfriend is just beside her. Instead of throwing tantrums and breaking up with her. She suddenly cling her arms in Seulgi's waist while her other hand caress her girlfriend's abs. No one gawk to her favorite spot that's what she's portraying.

 

So the girl politely said thank you and excuse herself out of the couple's sight.

 

"Wow. What is that for?", Seulgi asked and she started to push their cart after getting her favorite snack.

 

"She's gawking at your abs, so I just claim what's mine", Irene shrugged.

 

"My abs?", Seulgi smirked.

 

"No. You. Means every part is mine", Irene said while pointing to Seulgi from head to toe then points to herself.

 

"Silly. Thought you'll throw tantrums again", Seulgi said.

 

"Nope. Never again", Irene peck her lips and continue looking what she needs in every aisle.

 

"You're so cute when you do that", Seulgi confess.

 

"I thought i'm pretty?", Irene teasingly asked.

 

"That too. But its cute too when you claim your property", and these words made Irene grin widely at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter