You Gave me the best Christmas present!

You gave me the best Christmas gift!

 

 

“- This is all you have on tomorrow's schedule Pyeha.” Secretary Kim Minseok said closing his tablet and putting his notebook on it ready to write down if something changes.

 

“Okay. Did any of my schedule ask Queen’s participate?” King questioned without looking up from his work.

“Yes Pyeha, you have two meetings that required his highness attendance.” Secretary Kim replied.

“Hmm.” King nods and looks at his secretary.

“Tomorrow I want to spend time with the queen. Arrange everything with Secretary Byun, and inform me. But don’t tell anything to him. Okay?” Sehun asks.

“Yes, Pyeha. I will do it.” His secretary replied with a smile.

“You can go now,” Sehun said to him returning to his work.

 

 

 

~

 

“Baek, did you get what I asked yesterday?” Kai asks stopping his works and looking at the man sitting beside him.

“Yes, Mama, I got everything ready,” he replied and looks at Jongdae, who was standing at the entrance of the room. He nods and walks toward Kai with a few boxes and placed them on the coffee table.

“Thank you guys,” Kai shouts happily looking through boxes, filled with small and cute baby clothes with Christmas designs.

“Mama, do you like those? Should I get more?” Baekhyun asks again.

“No, No this is perfect for tomorrow. “ Kai replied, without looking at him. He is cooing at small clothes. Baekhyun and Jongdae look at each other smiling.

“Pyeha didn’t know about this right?” Kai asks from other two in the room.

“Yes,” they nod their heads.

“Good. I want to surprise him.” Kai said to himself smiling.

 

Kai founds two weeks before he is pregnant after his six months being married to King of Corea, Sehun. He is in his 2nd month. So no one knows about this except Chamberlain Kim, Royal Doctor, Kai’s Secretary Byun Baekhyun, and his bodyguard Kim Jongdae. Kai wants to surprise his husband on Christmas night with news of becoming a father.

Everyone who knows about Kai's pregnancy worries about him. First, their king doesn't know about the child or at least that Kai can get pregnant. Second, although Kai left his Captain post long ago, he still acts like the king's shield from time to time. It's like Kai doesn't think about himself when it comes to King's safety. But to everyone's surprise, Kai is being more careful with his actions since he got to know about his pregnancy.

 

"Mama, you have two meetings to attend with the king tomorrow. I will personally check everything beforehand.” Baekhyun said. Kai nodded to him and He closed boxes.

"Put these on my wardrobe. And don't let anyone see it. Especially to King." Kai said to him.

 

Being Kai's Secretary isn't that hard. Especially because he is Kai's childhood friend. But becoming a pregnant male's servant is another thing. Although Kai doesn't have morning sicknesses, (that's why he hide it from his husband so far.) But he has weird mood swings and carvings. Sehun doesn't know about this because he is busy with work for the past two weeks. So Baekhyun and Jongdae have to deal with His Highness' changing personality.

 

Baekhyun remembers what happened last week. Last week Kai had to attend an early Christmas celebration for children as Queen of Corea. He was enjoying the event. Fully, until almost near the end he catches the smell of snacks that are served to children. His years of training help him to contain his emotions and urges to puke, but he quickly leaves the event without giving them any response. So he had to take care of it quickly and join him.

"I hate that smell," Kai said to Jongdae frowning, gulping down the water bottle that he gave. After they return to the palace Kai vomits everything he eats for lunch.

Since that incident, Baekhyun personally looks at everything beforehand to stop anything from happening.

 

 

 

~

"Good morning baby." Sehun's sleepy voice greet soon as Kai opens his eyes.

 

“Good morning Hyung," Kai muttered hugging his husband sleepily. Kai's body is trapped with a fluffy comforter and only his head and one hand is visible. He heard a chuckle. Then the warmth of king's big hand on his waist under the covers.

"You're getting lazier now," Sehun said chuckling. Kai glares at his husband, only to make him laugh more at younger's cuteness. With his long hair sticking on every side and sleepy eyes, the former royal guard Captain's glare makes it cuter than scary.

Sehun was enjoying his husband's cuteness when they get disturbed by a knocking sound.

 

"Pyeha, I am coming."

They heard Chamberlain Kim Junmyeon’s voice and then the door opening.

 

Kai sleepily sits on the bed while Sehun makes his way to get their night robs from the chair beside the bed. He put his night rob and help to Kai to get out from his blanket cocoon. Kai barely Finishes putting his night rob when Chamberlain Kim enters their bedroom.

 

"Good morning Pyeha, good morning Mama." Junmyeon greets them with a smile.

 

“Good, because you two already wake up get ready now. I will arrange your breakfast." Chamberlain Kim said to the sleepy king. Sehun nods at the elder moving toward to washroom, stretching his back.

 

After Sehun closed the bathroom door and the sound of water came through the walls, Junmyeon looks at Kai with a motherly smile, eyes soft with love.

 

“How are you Kai?" he asked from sleepy man.

 

"I am Fine. But I am sleepy." Kai replied to older with a yawn. Junmyeon smiles shaking his head.

 

“You can get a nap later. Your sleepiness will go away after you washed," he replied to him amazingly looking at the cute expression on the former Captain. Kai only nodes.

 

"Should I make something for you? What do like to eat for breakfast?" Junmyeon asks again. It got Kai's attention and he looks at him with a big smile.

 

"Sir, Can you make pumpkin porridge? I want to eat that." He said with a small pout. Junmyeon nodes happily. Already walking towards the door.

 

“I will make it for you. So get ready okay?" he replied to Kai leaving the room.

Kai happily gets down from bed, and walked to the bathroom, knowing his Husband is waiting for him.

 

After getting ready for the long day ahead Sehun and Kai went to the dining area, where Chamberlain Kim waiting for them with warm food. They sit beside each other and Junmyeon serves their food. Sehun confusedly looks at the older man serving Pumpkin porridge at Kai and younger who happily try it soon as serve it. Usually, they eat the same foods. But now only Kai gets Pumpkin porridge.

“Mmm… this is so delicious.” Kai moans.

“Mama, eat slowly...” Chamberlain Kim reminds him. Kai looks at him and sees Junmyeon trying to talk with him using eyes. He understands what the Older man trying to tell. He looks at his side and saw his Husband is staring at him. Kai clears his throat. Sheepishly smiled at Sehun.

“I was carving for this long time.” Kai mutters and Sehun smiled, he didn’t think much about it and eats his food.

 

After their breakfast, Royal Couple went for their waiting staff.

“I will meet you before meeting love.” Sehun kissed Kai’s forehead. Kai nodes smiling. He still can’t get used to intimate actions they do now openly. He was Royal Captain for God shake.

They had part away and went their schedules with their secretaries and guards.

 

 

 

~

King and his husband finished their schedule including two meetings that they went to together without any problem. After they return to the palace, Kai went to get a nap, exhausted from a long day. Sehun didn’t question his husband's unusual tiredness and use that time to arrange his surprise.

 

 

While Kai is sleeping Sehun tip-toed around his room because Kai is a light sleeper. And change into black Pant and red sweeter. He put a matching outfit for his husband beside the bed with a note.

Kai wakes up after an hour, feeling refreshed. He looks at the clock on the bedside table and saw it is already 7 P.M. then his eyes catch the note and outfit laying on the chair beside the bed.

 

“Put this and find me, my queen”

– Your love

 

Kai looks at a black and red outfit and smiles remembering his present for the king. He slowly rubs his still fat stomach.

“Today I will tell your daddy about you” he mumbles looking at his tummy.

 

 

 

~

Kai leaves the room after getting ready and finds Jongdae was waiting for him.

“Mama, this way.” he escorts him toward the king’s garden outside the king’s study. He nods Captain Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were standing near the entrance. Everything is beautifully decorated with lights and mini ornaments. Different from palace decorations.

Corea’s Royal family is Buddhist. So is Sehun. While his mother was Christian. But because of late Queen died at a young age, there was no special celebration for Christmas in the palace. But now they can. Because their new Queen is Christian. This is the first time they are celebrating Christmas at the palace after a long time. Also, this is the first time he has had his own family for Christmas.

He walked toward his husband who is waiting near the table with food. Beside him are a huge Christmas tree and a pile of presents. He smiles walking into Sehun’s open arms. Sehun hugs younger and kissed his crown.

“Do you like it?” Sehun asks pulling Kai in to sit on the seat at the table. Said-man looks at his surroundings nodding happily.

“Let’s eat first,” Sehun said to the younger and puts food for him.

“Wow, you got everything,” Kai said looking at dishes. Their table was filled with his favorite Christmas foods. Some are smell like his mom’s cooking. Kai tries every dish .

“Did mom come here?” Kai asks while eating.

“No, I asked her to make those for you,” Sehun replied.

“Thank you, Hyung,” Kai said with a big smile, his eyes moist with tears.

“Hey, don’t cry.” Sehun chuckles and get his handkerchief for him.

“Nah I am not crying,” Kai said sniffing a little. He can’t believe he is crying for such a small thing. ing hormones.

 

After they finish eating Sehun pulls younger onto the big couch he prepared beside the Christmas tree. With hot chocolate mugs resting on their hands. Kai rests his back on Sehun’s chest comfortably resting.

“Why hot chocolate?” Kai asks looking up at his husband.

“I was going for wine. But Baekhyun said you will like hot chocolate more. Why? Don’t you like it? ” Sehun asks.

“No, I like it. This reminds me of my childhood.” Kai replied. Mentally thanking his best friend for changing wine to hot chocolate.

 

 

 

 

 

~

“Wow, this is beautiful,” Kai said looking at the white gold and diamond wristband. It’s simple and it has his and Sehun’s name carved inside. He put it on his wrist and smiled before pulling the king into a deep kiss.

“It’s nothing big, love,” Sehun replied after their kiss.

 

“I also have a present for you,” Kai said still hugging his husband.

“Really?” Sehun asks curiously.

Kai pulls back from the hug and stands up. Pulling his husband to do the same.

“Where are we going?” Sehun asks.

“Room,” Kai replied with a grin.

“But we didn’t watch the movie yet. I planned everything.” Sehun said pouting.

“We can watch after this,” Kai said and pulled him toward their bedroom. Baekhyun nods when they walk past him. Kai knew he already got ready everything as he said.

They reach their bedroom and Kai opens doors for them. Nothing different in their room except a big box on the small table beside the bed and dim light. Sehun looks at his husband. Kai signals to go on and he walks behind him.

 

Sehun opens the big box and looks at what’s inside. There are cute baby clothes and tiny shoes in the box. Also, there is an envelope resting on those clothes. Sehun looks at Kai asking what its meaning is. He only gets a big smile from his husband.

“Look at the envelope,” Kai tells him.

Sehun gets an envelope and opens it. He found the letter and a small black and white picture inside it. He opens the letter first. It was a medical report. There is Kai’s name on it. Before finishing looking at the letter Sehun worriedly looks at his husband.

“Are you okay?” Sehun asks.

“Yes, Hyung. I am perfectly fine. Read it.” Kai said smiling.

 

Sehun read the letter again.

“It says your pregnancy report is positive,” Sehun said dumbly looking at him. Kai waits. After several minutes King understands what it means. He dropped the letter on the box and pulls Kai into a bone-crushing hug. Then he carried him and turns several rounds despite Kai’s shouting. He places younger on the floor slowly. Still smiling ear to ear.

“Thank You, love.” Sehun kissed Kai’s plump lips. Then crouch down till he is eye level to Kai’s stomach. He pulls Kai’s sweater revealing the still flat stomach that carries their baby. Sehun looks up asking permission and Kai nods smiling and eyes wetting with happy tears.

“Hi, baby. I am your father Sehun. Thank you for coming into my life. Don’t give your Omma a hard time. Okay?” He said to his stomach and kissed it carefully.

“Hey don’t call me ‘Omma’” Kai pushes Sehun’s face from his tummy hearing what he said.

 

Sehun stands up again and pulls younger into a hug.

“Thank you, love, this is the first and best gift I got for Christmas,” Sehun said kissing his husband and mother of his children.

 

 

 

 

 

+++++End+++++