Final

Monster under my bed

Kai and Baekhyun are best friends and Kai gets a new apartment finally after a long wait. He moves out of his parent's house to that apartment, and Baekhyun decides to have some fun with him and says he heard a legend about a monster under bed but Kai just blows it off. After Baekhyun leaves, Kai thinks about the thing he said but decides it's just to scare him so he heads off to bed. After falling asleep, Kai tosses and turns in his bed.

 

One night, while Kai was sleeping, Sehun was reading a book about stars since Kai recommended the book and also because it was quite interesting. In spite of being madly fallen for each other, Sehun asked Kai not to say "I love you" to him or else he'll disappear.

 

While reading the book, he suddenly heard Kai crying in sleep. He was having a nightmare. Sehun tried his best to control the dream but Kai instantly woke up and hugged him. Kai says how he saw Sehun left him but Sehun says ,"I'll never, silly" while chuckling.

 

Hearing this, Kai forgets everything and ends up saying "I love you". Suddenly Sehun feels himself getting lighter and translucent. He knew what was going on and Kai did too as he stared at a disappearing Sehun.

 

Right before he fully disappeared, Sehun kissed Kai right in the lips and said "I love y-"  

 

He disappeared without completing the sentence. Kai broke down completely, crying the whole night, screaming Sehun's name. Next morning, he decided to go to college,as staying home will only hurt him more. But while leaving, he left the door unlocked. He cared about robbery least at this point.

 

After spending a long day at college, he returned home only to find a pair of shoes outside his apartment and the door wide open. Even with puffy eyes he went to check and saw a tall man with broad shoulders cooking in the kitchen.

 

"Sehun?!?!?" he screamed in happiness. He rushed and hugged him, and Sehun of course hugged him back.

 

After hugging and kissing, Kai finally asks Sehun how he came back. Sehun says,"turns out the 'disappearing' thingy is just a lie to keep me imprisoned. But I'm here now~". Kai kisses Sehun again and promises to never leave him, Sehun follows the same and makes a promise too.

 

🌻🌼FIN🌼🌻

hope you enjoyed this small story ❤️