Left Alone

A Cat's Tale


"You scared me to death." Leeteuk frowned, driving back to the dormatories. Heechul had texted him around midnight, only saying 'save me'. "I thought you were being attacked."


"I'm sorry." Heechul growled, staring out his window. He was in a bad mood and honestly didn't have the patience for Leeteuk's lecture.


Leeteuk simply sighed in response. The diva wasn't going to talk. He drove up to their dorm and quickly got out of the car, jogging ahead to get the door unlocked and open.


"He's alright?" a higher pitched voice rang out as a shorter, brown haired boy helped his elders inside.


"I'm fine, Wookie." Heechul said, rolling his eyes and walking past the younger boy. He needed to find out why he hadn't shown up. It always put Heechul in a foul mood and he knew it.


"Hannie! Open up pabo!" he yelled, banging on the China man's door. When no one answered, Heechul decided to let himself in. "Baby I-" he cut himself off once he saw the room. There was no Han Geng. It was empty.


Heechul stood in the doorway, stunned into silence. Hot tears ran down his cheeks as he took in the room in front of him. "Hannie?" he whispered to the walls, getting no reply in return.


Soon enough, someone's hands were on his shoulders, turning him around. "H-hyung?" a boy with blonde hair said, staring at the tears running down Heechul's face. Kim Heechul never cried. He was too strong for that. "Teukie hyung!" he cried out, unsure of what to do. Heechul's face was blank, his eyes dark pools of never ending tears.


"What is it Eunhyuk?" Leeteuk asked as he walked over to the two. He gasped once he saw his friends face. "Oh no. He didn't tell you." Heechul shook his head to this and Leeteuk quickly took him into his arms.


"Shh, Chulie. I'm so sorry. Shh." Leeteuk murmured, trying to comfort the man. He pulled him into their shared room and sat him down on hid bed. "Heechul. Talk to me."


Heechul couldn't speak. Iron chains held down his voice as he began sinking into a pool of sadness. "He...left me?" he managed to gasp before black spots clouded his vision, passing out into his leaders arms.


_____________________________________ Please, make my day! Comment on what you think and what you want to happen! - Regret