Share the spice of life

Let's Groove Tonight

Donghyuck and Chenle had long decided to build their own empire with their friends, a chain of hotels across the world. This was big news though because the two are very popular young heirs from well known families. Donghyuck is the youngest of the Suh and his older brother has been listed as the hottest bachelor and one of the youngest successful CEO’s with bistro and café chains across the world. Chenle is the youngest son of the Qians and his older brother had graced the covers of magazines for being one of the best young pilots of the decade as well as made headlines when he took over the family owned airline.

 

“Is this a merger? Are you getting married?” one reporter asked and both Donghyuck and Chenle glared at him.

 

“No, come on, there are better collateral than marriages.” Donghyuck answered which is true, they did not need a political wedding when Donghyuck’s older brother had gifted him a café branch to serve as collateral while Chenle’s brother had provided 1 aircraft to seal the deal.

 

“You better brush up on your business 101 mister.” Chenle added making the place buzz with murmurs as the reporter got burned with the remarks.

 

 

“Will your bothers attend the opening night?” Another asked.

 

“We sent them invitations, we’ll know if they value family over business if they come.” Donghyuck answered coolly.

 

---

 

“Us getting married?” Donghyuck was perplexed as they sat down inside a private suite after the press conference.

 

“disgusting.” Chenle remarked and sat down next to Jisung, a son of one of their investor and Chenle’s boyfriend.

 

“don’t start with the PDA on me while Yangyang is away. I don’t want to get jealous.” Donghyuck pouted and soon enough, their other friends Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun joined them. “that means you three as well.”Donghyuck stated and the three raised their hands in surrender.

 

 

“You know Yangyang ge, he likes to travel so being a flight attendant suits him.” Chenle added.

 

“He’s pretty rich though, him and Ten hyung but why do they still work as flight attendants?” Jisung inquired.

 

“Bored out of their wits and their undying loyalty to Kun ge.” Renjun answered making all eyes on him. “What? They could have gotten other jobs, like Ten ge can expand his own fashion brand but he gets bored doing the same thing so he would join Kun ge on his flights just to annoy him.” Renjun shrugged because 2 of his brothers are part of Kun’s crew and they can do better things but would rather be flying one of the planes around the globe, explore a new city then go back to base to resume business as usual.

 

“Are they dating?” Donghyuck asked and Chenle burst out laughing.

 

“Ten ge? Dating Kun ge? In your dreams.” Chenle scoffed.

 

 

“was just curious.” Donghyuck shrugged his shoulders.

 

“You better worry for your own brother.” Jeno piped up, “Doyoung hyung’s getting a headache trying to push him to date.” Jeno stated.

 

“My brother is hopeless, he’s a dork and people only like him if he’s all cool and handsome but run off when he starts making jokes and sputtering random facts about coffee and wine.” Donghyuck sighed; he loves his brother, but he would admit that his brother is a little eccentric.

 

‘He should meet Kun ge.” Jaemin suggested. “We had coffee once and he berated me about ruining the coffee experience because of my too many shots of espresso.” Jaemin shared and there was a light bulb moment for both Chenle and Donghyuck.

 

 

Case and point

 

Because when Dream hotel’s first branch opened, Chenle and Donghyuck were both gaping at how their brothers were dancing like they were on a college party and not some high end party thrown by the elite class. For being the face of countless magazines and being praised for their visuals and business strategies, both Johnny and Kun ultimately failed in dancing.

 

“Is your brother high or something?” Donghyuck asked as they looked at Kun flailing his arms like he was squidward.

 

“those are illegal and Kun ge wouldn’t do such thing, it’ll revoke his license and he loves flying more than anything else in this world.” Chenle hissed, “Then explain your brother, is he on some sugar rush or something?” Chenle pointed to the tall man near the DJ booth who was vibrating, the only term that can describe how the man was moving at the moment.

 

“When I say eccentric, I mean weirdest of the weird.” Donghyuck sighed and they shared a look.

 

Both men were in fact not drunk nor high, it’s just that they dance like two socially awkward people who have no sense of self preservation or they just don’t want to be approached for one night stands. Kun greeted both Chenle and Donghyuck when they approached them and gave them each a hug. It was rare that Kun takes time off of work so this must be his only way to unwind; Ten was glaring at Kun and told him how embarrassing he is.

 

“he could just join Johnny hyung  over there and they should go have a showdown.” Ten joked but Kun, being the competitive that he was, huffed and walked towards the direction of the tall man.

 

“Hyung, Kun ge will embarrass himself.” Sicheng gasped next to Ten who smirked.

 

“Relax, they’ll embarrass themselves together, at least they’ll have each other.” Ten said and both Chenle and Donghyuck gaped at him before giving him high fives.

 

“You all are sinister.” Sicheng sighed and downed his cocktail.

 

 

The DJ was blasting some songs that were popular on tiktok, some are remixes of popular songs and were pretty much easy to dance too. Johnny could say he was decent in dancing but right now, he was just doing absurd moves to scare away people, he did not want to deal with pretentious hoes who wants him for his and not his personality. Taeyong was sighing as he held his drink, half the alcohol as usual because his tolerance is so low while his boyfriend Yuta held him to his side. They knew how Johnny likes to be weird at times but this is ridiculous, people might think he’s high for dancing like that. But before they could step in and warn their friend, a courageous guy tapped Johnny’s arm and had whispered something to him that made him grin.

 

 

Johnny was minding his own business when he was tapped on his arm. He looked at the person and saw that the guys was a head shorter than him, black hair framed his face and his lips were red, Snow white, his brain supplied.

 

“You want to dance off?” The guys asked and Johnny’s brows furrowed, judging the guy but then grinned, well this could be fun.

 

It turned out that the two really did a dance battle, but it was so horrible that everyone ended up laughing at them, and even encouraged them to continue. Well, they looked like dumb and dumber, their friends were judging them fiercely but their brothers, well both of them were smiling wide, this could be interesting so they took videos and shared it to their parents.

 

“So our parents were happy that you are happy ge, but mom said she taught you better than looking like a jellyfish.” Chenle spoke when Johnny and Kun were both tired and dehydrated.

 

“Excuse me?” Kun was taken a back.

 

“His moves were sick!” Johnny piped up from Kun’s back.

 

‘See, he agrees!” Kun turned to the taller man.

 

“Johnny. My name’s Johnny.” Johnny extended a hand.

 

‘Kun, I’m Kun.” Kun replied and shook his hand.

 


“You’re no better Johnny hyung, no wonder your dates aren’t fruitful, who would dance next to you!” Donghyuck remarked and Johnny glared at him.


“I’d dance with him.” Kun offered. “You guys are no fun!” Kun pouted then took Johnny’s hand then pulled him away from their brothers and towards the bar.

 

“Shall we book the honeymoon suite?” Chenle asked and the two grinned and high fived.

 

 

---

 

Kun woke up with a groan then grabbed his phone that was blasting the default ring tone. He answered the call to his mother berating him for not even telling them that  he was dating someone and had to learn from paparazzi about it. Kun felt the impending headache but sighed in relief as an ice pack was placed on his head.

 

“Yes mom. No mom. Okay mom bye.” Kun hanged up and threw the phone on the bed then tiredly rubbed his face with his hand.

 

“They really didn’t know?” Johnny chuckled and Kun nodded, turning his body so he can wrap an arm around the older.

 

“Nobody even suspected, so much for being friends.” Kun pouted.

 

“Not even Ten?” Johnny asked as he ran a hand on Kun’s head and back.

 

“No, not even Ten.” Kun replied and it made Johnny full on laugh.

 

“Happy anniversary love.” Johnny muttered and planted a kiss on Kun’s temple before he kissed his eyes, nose then lips.

 

“Shall we break it to them gently or drop the bomb?” Kun asked and with a mischievous grin from Johnny, Kun could only sigh. “God, why am I so in love with a dork like you?” Kun laughed then kissed Johnny.

 

 

---

 

Kun was dead tired of his crew, telling him that he should go out and have some fun, him flying a plane is his kind of fun after taking his position as a CEO. He left them at the hotel and told them that he’ll have fun bar hopping or something and that led him into some sort of bar in their stop at Chicago. He was drinking his alcohol at a quick pace that he got drank so fast and decided to let himself loose on the dance floor. But he was not even a dancer to begin with, so he looked awkward as an octopus and people generally pushed him and about the dance floor until he bumped into a body who was also dancing like he drank a spiked cocktail.

 

Kun did not know what happened next not until he woke up with a headache and extremely sore back. He was going to curse the hell out of his life when an Adonis of a man walked out the shower in all his glory, really like water dripping down the smooth plains of the man’s abdomen and down the.. Kun had to get a grip on himself.

 

“sorry, thought you were still asleep.” The man smiled at him and Kun thought that it was all a dream.

 

“I am fully awake now.” Kun blurted out making the man laugh loudly. ‘Sorry, that was embarrassing.” Kun said hiding himself with the blanket.

 

“It’s quite cute.” The man replied, taking out some boxers to wear.

 

Kun peeked from the blanket and watch Johnny wear a black shirt and some sweatpants before he cleared throat. “Can I get a name? or was that too much information?” Kun asked and the man raised his brow at him. “I mean, I remember begging to be dicked down or something but I kind of forgot what name I was screaming.” Kun said and he was surprised at himself, was Ten’s spirit possessed him?

 

“Oh, it’s Johnny. I believe your name is Kun?” Johnny asked back and Kun nodded.

 

“Yeah, that’s me, pathetic Kun.” Kun grumbled.

 

“I don’t think so, being the cover of magazines isn’t pathetic.” Johnny remarked and Kun whipped his head to look at Johnny. “I googled you of course.” Johnny chuckled.

 

“Should I google you then?” Kun asked and Johnny nodded and handed him his phone. “Okay wait a minute.” Kun typed the name then looked at Johnny. “Surname?” Kun asked and Johnny grinned.

 

“Suh, Johnny Suh.” Johnny replied and Kun’s mouth hang opened and his grip on the phone loosened, the phone slipped and fell on the bed.

 

 

“What the Johnny Suh?” Kun cursed and Johnny was full on laughing.

 

“One and only!” He replied and Kun grabbed a pillow to scream at. “you okay?” Johnny asked worriedly.

 

“yeah sure I am okay. But are you okay?” Kun asked back and Johnny was confused. “I am mediocre at like my flings tell me that I am too eager or something. I may have put you off. Gosh I am so sorry!” Kun grunted. ‘ I may have asked for cuddles. Did I demand cuddles? I am sorry I got into your personal space.” Kun was now sobbing, this was embarrassing.

 

Johnny sat on the bed and gently held Kun’s face so he could look at him. “Hey why are you asking for forgiveness? Did I say I hated it?” Johnny spoke with sincerity. “Most of my flings would fake it you know, act all ty for the sake of getting pounded but you, you were so honest, what you liked, what you hated, it was all laid out. I didn’t have to read you, you opened up yourself and allowed me to treat you as a partner.” Johnny explained. “I love the cuddles too, you were so perfect in my arms.” Johnny confessed. ‘if I was turned off, I wouldn’t take you home when you danced like an octopus.” Johnny remarked and Kun pouted and took a pillow to hit Johnny.

 

“As if you didn’t look like a dancing seaweed.” Kun retaliated making Johnny laugh loudly.

 

“do you have time for coffee?” Johnny asked and Kun nodded.

 

“I have a private flight tomorrow, I can spend the whole day with you if you allow me to.” Kun replied making Johnny smile.

 

“If I wanted this to last for more than a day, would you allow me to?” Johnny asked and Kun scoffed at him but nodded.

 

---

 

“So how was the Honeymoon suite?” Chenle asked with a teasing tone as Johnny and Kun walked into one of the conference rooms in the hotel booked for their group’s breakfast.

 

“The bed’s sturdy at least. Johnny did not break it unlike the one in Andalucía.” Kun answered and took a seat next to his brother while Johnny sat next to him.

 

“That was one time, and you never let me live it down.” Johnny shook his head. “The decors are not bad but the complimentary coffee and tea bar could need some sprucing up.” Johnny remarked and grabbing the coffee the waiter served him.

 

“Yeah, I remember this old tea shop in Fujian, we better get more of those tea leaves.” Kun turned to Johnny who smiled and nodded.

 

“wait a damn minute.” Donghyuck spoke and both Johnny and Kun grinned as they looked at the shell shocked faces of their family and friends. “You know each other? Or better yet, are you dating each other?” Donghyuck asked and both Johnny and Kun nodded.

 

“Or better yet, we’re engaged, have a penthouse and a cat together.” Johnny answered and kissed Kun’s temple. “Book me a hall next month for the engagement party.” Johnny informed his brother who threw a croissant at him, it landed safely on a plate.

 

“Don’t waste food Hyuckie.” Kun chastised the younger as he took the croissant and buttered it before giving it to Johnny.

 

 

“All this time we thought that you were sleeping around, you were indeed sleeping but with Johnny hyung?” Ten was gritting his teeth. “I’m your best friend Kun!” He shouted.

 

“So? You didn’t tell me you were dating Sicheng too.” Kun said smugly and both Ten and Sicheng flushed while Kun winked at them.

 

“Mic drop.” Johnny chuckled and everyone was screaming about nonsense and it was utter chaos.

 

----

 

a/n: that was a mess, I’m sorry