Love

Everyday Every Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sliver of light falls on my face, I open my eyes slowly because of the brightness. I take a deep breath and look to the side.

Winter is sleeping on my left arm, which is now almost numb. She has slightly open, breathing lightly, and is wearing a sort of headband to protect her hair that she had on from last night. Her slightly furrowed eyebrows were a sign that she was about to wake up.

"Good morning, babe," I say smiling, knowing that for some reason she was annoyed.

"Karina... you moved your arm so much! And this habit of staring at me," she turns to the wall and grabs her pillow, clearly determined to go back to sleep.

"Winter, isn't today the day your friend is coming to visit us? It's already..." I get up and look for the clock, "11 in the morning, we need to eat something."

"Uhum," Winter limits herself to saying.

I wasn't alone, but I accepted that I wouldn't receive any help for the late breakfast we were going to have. I prepared some pancakes with jelly, cut fruit, and orange juice. This would be enough to keep us from being hungry until lunch.

"Okay, time to really wake up!" I put the tray on the bed and give her three pats on the . "Open your eyes, I brought food."

"Hm," she groans and stretches, making funny sounds. "Good morning," she says with a beautiful smile.

Knowing Winter's mood swings was a source of pride for Karina. Everything goes well when Winter can sleep at least 30 minutes more than she should.

"At what time does she arrive?" I ask as I feed her a strawberry.

"She just got on the flight so she'll be here at 2pm if the flight isn't delayed," Winter stops chewing for a moment. "Hm... we have time," she says with a mischievous smile.

"Didn't we have enough last night?" I ask, watching her take the tray off my lap and put it on the desk next to the bed.

"It's never enough with you," she smiles, placing a hand on each side of my cheeks.

"What are we going to serve for lunch?" Winter presses her lips against Karina's.

"Pasta? Something quick to prepare. Do you mind?" I reply.

"I think it's perfect, we just have to see what's in the pantry. I heard Mom complaining about not having time to go to the market."

"If in doubt, we can always eat out," I make an effort to formulate a sentence as Winter is sprawled on top of me, kissing my neck.

The two decided to stay in bed a little longer since it wasn't necessary to pick up Winter's friend at the airport.

It's been so long since I've seen her, I'm anxious," Winter took one of my hands and intertwined our fingers.

"Since when do you know each other?" I ask curiously.

"Since 2009, she's older than me. I learned everything from her back then," she hugged Karina. "I'm excited to introduce you to her too, she was surprised when I told her I found the love of my life," she left several kisses on Karina's neck.

"I have to make a good impression. You're making me nervous," Winter laughed.

"You don't need to, Yu Jimin. Now, we really need to get her up, she's arriving soon."

After getting ready, we sat in the living room waiting for Winter's friend to arrive, the doorbell could ring any moment...

"Win!!" A woman spoke excitedly, dropping her bags to the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter