Well...will you?

Yes I will, Yoseob!!

You wake up to a text from your best friend in the whole world, Yoseob at 10am..he never texts you this early?! Wonder what's the occasion?!

-opens text from 'Yoseobbie~'-

"_____-ah!! >< Meet me in the park next to the ice cream place where we always eat at 5pm! See you there~!"

Ahhh! you wonder what's wrong..since the only times he told you to meet him somewhere was when he got dumped by his exes...spilling out his feelings to you and then after, eating those feelings away with Vanilla and Chocolate ice cream with sprinkles on it..He hasn't told you about any girlfriend...wonder what's wrong?!

You get up to wake up...Brush your teeth while listening to his band's music, apparently today's song was "Beautiful"! You sing along to the song using your hairbrush as a microphone.

Singing off-key and all, your older sister, Sunny, screams, "KEEP IT DOWN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!"

"SORRY SUNNY" You screamed back, but still hummed that song in your head.

You do the rest of your other stuff: Makeup, hair, etc. Then you walk downstairs. On the counter, you see a list of things to-do from your mom. Great, things to do on a pretty Saturday, you thought. ):

"______! Here's some things that I want you to do today~ please~

-Buy some of you and your unnie's favorite fruit at the supermarket

-Sweep the whole house, if possible

-Clean your room!!!

That's all for today!

Saranghae, Omma~ "

Oh mommie..you smile at the to-do list that has a messed up fail heart that your mom tried to do xD. 'Hope this keeps me occupied for the whole day', you wondered...

Putting on your Hello Kitty vans, you walk out the door onto your old-fashioned moped and drove away to the supermarket.

Driving by, you see many cars that stare at you, since they wait at red lights and have nothing else to stare at. You stare them back, but they don't see because of your helmet. Kekeke it's funny to see their bewildered faces! Green light. You speed up and past by almost 50 cars, since it has already been 11:30am. Arriving at the supermarket, you parked your moped and took off your helmet. Flipping your hair around to get all the static electricity out.

The Supermarket's always been your favorite place to go to shop. All the memories of you and your omma picking which fruit/vegetable is ripe or not and which is supposed to be delicious. You take your time walking over to the dragonfruits, lychees, and jackfruit. Seeing them just makes your mouth water, since they were all your favorite fruits. You pick the ripest one out of all the dragonfruits, lychees, and so on. Putting them in the bag, the grocer weighs it and asks for your money. You pay him and he smiles. "Kamsahamnida!" You smile back and walk away. Scanning the whole place to see if there's more delicious fruits, you see people hurrying, rushing to pick any kind of fruit and running back and forth. Sad...It's such a beautiful day outside, as the sun keeps pouring its sunshine down at you!

You hurry back home and park your moped in the garage and you open the door and turn off the alarm. Sigh, unnie's still not awake yet...time to sweep the floor. It was 12:15pm. Still got time! No worries~ So you just start sweeping up the floor and putting all the fruit into the fridge. You sweep extra good, considering that you have time and plus, the house is 3 stories tall. It took you a good 1 1/2 hours...Unnie's now awake and she helped a little too! By cleaning the kitchen and living room. After you were done sweeping, you cleaned your room. It's 4pm now...One more hour until you meet Yoseob. You just recieve a text from him...

"____-ah! I forgot to tell you! Please wear something fancy, like that dress I bought you for your birthday or something! Just uh, something special! Okie byee! See you then ^^"

"I wonder what's the special occasion...It's been bugging me all day.." you think to yourself. Oh well, you go to your room and turn on the radio to jam out to it while getting ready. "Can You Smile" By Infinite starts playing. Singing along, you got ready and everything. Looking at your clock, it was only 4:45, but you were all done, so why not just walk there? It was seriously only a 15 minute walk. Time to start going then!

You look in the mirror, checking to see if you were ready to see your best friend/crush. Wearing a pink floral print dress that Yoseob bought for you, you matched it with beige wedges. Curled hair. Slight makeup. And you're ready to go!

Walking out, you keep wondering to yourself...what's the surprise...So you just text him.

"Yoseobbie!! I'm coming right now :D Are you there?"

He immediately replied back..."Ne!" You smiled, thinking that he probably nodded his head while texting that!

When you get there...it was getting darker, but that was alright! The park was decorated with lights! Christmas lights were hovering over you and you just stare around and take in all the beauty. There were whale pictures on the trees. You giggle at the sight, since that's yours and Yoseob's favorite animal. There was a red carpet underneath you and rose petals scattered all over them. It felt like a wedding...and you don't know what's happening!

Suddenly, popping out, there was him. In a white shirt over a grey vest. He looked swag-ful! xD He goes and extends his hand, offering for you to take it. You do and you walk toward the bridge where the ducks usually lived underneath. It was silent, that peaceful kind of silent. You smile as you stare around everywhere. You sneak a peek at your best friend and he smiles too, staring at your 'cuteness', he tells you a lot.

Finally, when you got to the bridge, he let go and walked over past the bridge. You stand on the edge of the other side of the bridge and wonder wtf's happening?! Finally, you see his band pop up out of nowhere, carrying...balloons? WIth letters in them? That must've taken a lot of time to do o-o..why though? Yoseob turned toward them and pretended to be a maestro and his friends rearranged into a sentence..

Junhyung with 5 balloons spelling out "W H A L E".

Kikwang with 3 balloons spelling out "Y O U" .

Dongwoon with 2 balloons spelling out "B E ".

Hyunseung with 4 balloons spelling out "M I N E" .

And of course, Dujun with 2 balloons with a "?" and a ":)"

You laughed at the sight when Junhyung fixed his letters into "WHALE". Yoseob cleverly thought this out...

They were all smiling at you...giving you puppy dog faces...Yoseob's on the side of Dujun and takes the smiley face balloon and gives that aegyo face expression you loved.

He asked, "well...will you?" with a huge smile.

"Yes!!!!" You run up to your new boyfriend and old bestfriend and give him a huge bear hug. All the BEAST members "aww'd" and clapped!
"WOOHOOO!!! MY 2 FAVORITE PEOPLE, TOGETHER AT LAST! <3" Screamed Kikwang as he acidentally let go of one of the balloons!

"AISHHH, that wasn't supposed to happen Kiki!!!" Yoseob said. He took one of the balloons from Dujun, leaving him balloonless and gave the balloon to you. You take it and holding hands with Yoseob, let the balloons fly up into the air and you smile at your boyfriend.

 


 

A.N: Hii guisee! I hoped you liked the first chapter. Personally, I love this story more ^^ I don't know why! The second has always been better than my first! But yeahhh, hoped you liked it :]